Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monicalewinsky

There's an article in the DM about her moaning she is fat and unfit, those tits really aren't helping. Naturally the media are yet again posting her various faces over the years. She must feel utterly depressed looking in the mirror at the mess she has created. Her face has that funny stretched, but somehow crinkled look to it now, which seems to happen when a person has too many surgical procedures. She won't be able to correct that, it will probably worsen each time she has the surgeon mess with it. Sad really, and even more sad surgeons are willing to keep doing free work on her, in an attempt to boost their own profiles.
I’ve just read that too! If she’s not careful, she’ll end up like Sophie Anderson from the Cock Destroyers who literally has one tit at the moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I don’t have one BUT his body language speaks volumes
How are you doing now? Hope you are well x

I'd be surprised if anyone will touch her until the dv investigation has been completed but it speaks volumes that Kirsty ran after punchgate so somethings very wrong & I'm inclined to think if Kirsty thought she'd been assaulted she'd stay & support not dump & run .
Any way you can find out if Cole has form already? We promise not to tell anyone :ROFLMAO:

Winepig

VIP Member
Jeff Brazier thread
Interesting reading , thanks for posting 🙂

MrsCranky

VIP Member
https://images.app.goo.gl/RfLp7SLP2QQPwjpY7. That's what they remind me of
She can change it by starting with a good wash - plenty of soap and shampoo! And then...
Paying off her creditors.
Staying clean and sober.
Apologising to those she sold stories on or bullied.
Giving all her pets away to proper homes and never getting one again.
Getting a proper job.
Speaking, instead of shouting (and maybe investing in a dictionary).
Thank the stepmothers for raising the kids
And once she has done this for a while, she can start trying to be a proper mother to the children. Step one being, no more photos and exploiting them.
Exactly that

• Heart

Private2407

Chatty Member
I
They must weigh a fair bit, look about the same size as her head, mind you her head is empty so maybe not that much after all! :ROFLMAO:
🏀 basketball 🏀
My understanding is, she was asking Kirsty things KSR was uncomfortable about, she has really had her fill of KP and needs to protect her (and her own family’s) MH as it affected them all too.
Completely understandable, I commented to her that she had an integrity her previous client could never understand let alone replicate.

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Well said but the first line is a cracker considering she sells barf bombs ans all that rubbish. Doesn't look like she ever uses it herself :ROFLMAO:
I noticed she had the old Boom Bod in her suitcase too. Cue another advert for that company soon then methinks
The irony! 🤣 She probably doesn't know what they are.

"Do these barf bombs like make you barf? Is it like a medicine or sumfink?"

• Haha