Jeff Brazier

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For what it's worth hes done well bringing those boys up. But I think hes split with his wife. Both unfollowed each others on Instagram and shes removed her ring picture. Hes also done some snidey comments on his latest thread. About caring for the boys unlike some people !

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
For what it's worth hes done well bringing those boys up. But I think hes split with his wife. Both unfollowed each others on Instagram and shes removed her ring picture. Hes also done some snidey comments on his latest thread. About caring for the boys unlike some people !
Haven't they only been married 5 minutes?!

Reactions: 7
Could you time your bombshells a little later?? I’ve got housework to do but now I’m going to have to get investigate this further!! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Jeff, from what he has shown and discussed he seems to have navigated the waters of Jade's death extremely well for their sons.

They seem well rounded boys who have been allowed to understand/appreciate their mum and feelings but be their own people and not having it tagged onto their names.

Not sure about the marriage situation but wanted to just give a cap doff to Jeff!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I used to not mind him but thought he came across like a right prick when he did celebrity SAS. Yes he looks after the boys well but that aside,what does he actually do to warrant him being in the public eye?

Reactions: 11
I used to not mind him but thought he came across like a right prick when he did celebrity SAS. Yes he looks after the boys well but that aside,what does he actually do to warrant him being in the public eye?
Someone’s knocking on your window, someone’s knocking on your door....!

Proper Z-list celebrity!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why unfollow each other if you’re trying to work it out?? Such a public thing to do...just step away from social media if you don’t want to see each other’s posts or mute each other. Obviously want the attention

Reactions: 6
Why unfollow each other if you’re trying to work it out?? Such a public thing to do...just step away from social media if you don’t want to see each other’s posts or mute each other. Obviously want the attention
Everything seems to be done through social media when it comes to ‘celebs’. They’ll be releasing a statement via Instagram next you watch

Reactions: 6
Can’t imagine they are ‘working it out’ if they’ve not posted a picture together for month ( when they constantly were before) and unfollowed each other.

his team seem taken aback that’s it’s come out without them finely tuning a press release to keep his squeaky clean image in my opinion so have denied it

saw a different side to him when he was in that sas thing.he came across quite selfish

Reactions: 4
Can’t imagine they are ‘working it out’ if they’ve not posted a picture together for month ( when they constantly were before) and unfollowed each other.

his team seem taken aback that’s it’s come out without them finely tuning a press release to keep his squeaky clean image in my opinion so have denied it

saw a different side to him when he was in that sas thing.he came across quite selfish
Yes I vaguely remember a part where you had to walk in the snow and stay with your partner and his partner fell or something and was falling behind and he kept walking off and leaving her. Didn’t mind him before but after SAS showed a different side to him I thought he seemed like a knob.

Reactions: 7
Let me tell a home truth about Jeff Brazier.
His Mr Good guy persona is one big lie and carefully constructed media spin.
In 2011 I was dating him and fell pregnant, I found out he was also dating another girl called Nicola who was in big brother.
He bullied me for weeks to have an abortion and put me under extreme stress.
After my scan (which he never came to) I discovered my baby had lost its heart beat.
When I told Jeff the news he immediately posted on his twitter that he was celebrating receiving some great news and how blessed he was, he also posted with it some babble about 'the secret' and how he had asked the universe for help and guidance and the universe has listened to him.
When I say he bullied me it was worse than that, he was abusive. Screaming down the phone at me all over Christmas and calling me all sorts of abusive names because I refused to have an abortion. My family witnessed this stress he put me under, to do that to a pregnant woman is just sick and not representative to his Mr nice guy personality he wants the public to absorb.
I had to have surgery to have my child removed and he didn't show up to that either or send me well wishes. I had to take a month of work and was heavily depressed and grieving, I was not paid for sick leave and as a result I got into a rent arrears, did Jeff offer to help me, nope, after I told him I miscarried he blocked me, he also got his lawyers to threaten every paper that if they printed this story he would sue them (the story had been leaked to the press).
9 yeard later and I never once heard off him again not even to ask how I am.
That's the kind of man Jeff brazier is, he is only interested in how he looks in the press and the character he portrays himself as is not what his true self is like.
He cheats on all of his partners and has only ever cared for one person, himself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 111