Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
I took it once before one of my dreaded eye injections. I only took one but I felt drunk, but not in a happy woozy way. Is that the side effect that she likes do you think? I don’t get it either.
I have friends that take Trammys for fun. I've had a dabble, not a fan.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I don’t doubt he’s still working etc .

And good on him for setting up charity walks .

He might be a decent guy , I don’t know him , my comment was more Carol using him as the “ model” to fully enter a Showbiz Life that he , too , clearly craved .

The reality TV route didn’t work for Brazier or Woods.

An Arena that he wouldn’t have had a cat in hell’s chance of entering had it not been for his relationship with JG .
I just see a lot of parallels though obviously Brazier couldn’t have planned what happened with Jade , he certainly capitalised on his 5 minutes of fame like a pro .
Woods is far more sinister ,he knows exactly what’s going to happen & he’s placed himself in exactly the right position for when it does .
Oh I'm seeing these a bit late. Maybe Jeff was trying to be famous before her then.
Dunno who to blame more, the fame hungry ones who will try or do anything to be famous... or the ones who marry them for the same outcome 🤣

Reactions: 6

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Same here, given oral morphine and co-codamol after shoulder surgery last year, went down the sink after 5 days
I've been given Tramadol. I'm a trampoline. Naxprrol whatevever, Hey the ony medication I take now is paracetamol

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Private2407

Chatty Member
Yeah winey, stop confusing us with your confusion. Cos now everyone's confused! 🤣

Ok.. being serious now. Drury went on with LG and Jack was the one with the 3 bullies on "celebrity" big brother. He called Shilpa a p**i 😡. The sumbag
Oh that's right, it was Jake that was LG other ex...tough to keep up!

• Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
You may laugh but that is literally what happened to a friend of mine. She had cancer and had a double mastectomy with reconstruction but something went wrong and she got a monoboob. She said when she went back to see the surgeon about it that's exactly what he did, got out a staple gun kind of thing and fixed it with that! She was a bit shocked about it as it wasn't what she was expecting at all! And her boobs weren't even that big!
Only in America lol. When are you back over here, be a giggle to meet up x

Jeff is amazing! Maybe they meant Jack? He was married to Jade when she died and he is as vile as Crawl.
jeff was discusting in the show he did with jade goody,(back to reality) it affected his career, after the way he spoke and bated maureen rees (a women in her 60s). craig phillips had to intervene, jeff was only in it because he was jades boyfriend. he now advetises the post code lottery

Reactions: 4
The brother is a nasty piece of work, many, many years ago he used to hook up with KP fans on Twitter and meet them for sex. His “management” company has been dissolved for failing to submit accounts but I think he has rectified this recently. He’s basically a scumbag - what a gene pool that bunch are 🤮🤮🤮
i thought the brothers missis, was paul prices daughter, they look so much alike

Reactions: 4

Lollypops

VIP Member
A few thoughts on the latest pics released because she’s there but she’s had a tattoo done hasn’t she so these are obvs from last week.

1. Her toenail is so long is makes me feel physically sick even with hypermemasis
2. Her knees give her age away. Can’t get those sorted darl unfortunately.
3. She looks like she physically cannot move or breathe with that ridiculous chest.
Is that bruising on her leg (middle pic) or dirt?

Reactions: 3

kirajodie

VIP Member
or another tattoo of someones name, initials tattooed over
Well it was when harvey was just a baby, she did a documentary and her and her mum were talking in back of a taxi, that was how the conversation went , if a tattoo must have been Dane or Dwight ., but probably a big ugly wart .

• Haha
Reactions: 3