Katie Price #140 What's going on with the boulders? You're the shape of spongebob with ¼back shoulders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Krm2011 for the great thread title (had to amend slightly to fit - thanks @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for your editing skills ❤)

Previous thread here

Skanky and Coal still in Thailand we think, being cunts.
She's shown off her huge new boobs.
Got a new tattoo.
He had his court date changed cos she needed a holiday, poor luv.

Oh and they're still cunts.
Carry on Krusties 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Coal's excuse for not turning up at Court - "I'm looking after Katie's mental health"

It's like they've found the magic get out of jail free phrase isn't it? Just mention "me mental 'elf" and it's the zelebrity get out clause for any bad behaviour/anything you need an excuse for....

Loving Hattie Jacques' wardrobe :LOL:

Krusty's new boobs make her look like a sixteen stone shot putter.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I'm not starting a thread again! Last time I was told off cos it was the Captain's job and now I've ballsed it all up 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Sorry everyone ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
New thread 🧵🥰 Well done @Krm2011 on new title 🥰😘 xx.

I'm on page 42 so alot of catching up to do 🥰

Cole with invisible Katie with little new thread next to the slippers lol 😄 x..

Resizer_16469408996060.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Awww that's made my day my 2nd win thank you !! 😁❤

Had a shitter of a day so it's cheered me up, time for a wine and a catch up ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Congratulations to @Krm2011 for the great thread title (had to amend slightly to fit - thanks @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for your editing skills ❤)

Previous thread here

Skanky and Coal still in Thailand we think, being cunts.
She's shown off her huge new boobs.
Got a new tattoo.
He had his court date changed cos she needed a holiday, poor luv.

Oh and they're still cunts.
Carry on Krusties 😘
I'm not even joking when I say I just went into a mini panic when the link wouldn't work on my phone...i had to restart it & everyFing....how can I ever go back to work now 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks for the replies I'm reading on the last thread 🥰❤ xx.

I can't reply to all as thread is locked but two so far @Webster1357 Thank you though nope no living out of it sadly, more a hobby but I admit if I weren't on tattle I wouldn't be making the pics lol 🥰❤💕🤗😘 xx.

@Private2407 Thank you too and I see what you mean now on the vagina tattoo..I think I've got the right one so made another pic lol..
I got mixed up and thought I had to make a tattoo of ahem a pic of Katie's undercarriage 😄😄😄❤💕🤗😘 xx.

I think this is the one..I gave Cole one too same one but the other way round lol 😄😄 xx

Resizer_16469408047680.jpg

Back later time to eat 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry to interrupt the thread but that was the best episode of Easties tonight I've seen for months!
KP could easily get a part in that! :ROFLMAO:
Now I've only got my last 17 yr old son left in the house I'm a northern Corrie & Emmerdale weekend binge girl, a week in of 4 weeks off sick, now I've found here I couldn't possibly fit another soap in 🤣🤣 but know how satisfied you must feel if someone's finally got their karma 😁

Reactions: 16
New thread! Thanks to @Krm2011

Carry on Krusties!!

Prev thread here:

recap: They are both still weapons-grade cunts ☢

• Haha
  • Heart
NOT A WARNING...but let's try to keep somewhat less off topic - Please read our rules and why they're important

I can't reply to all as thread is locked but two so far @Webster1357 Thank you though nope no living out of it sadly, more a hobby but I admit if I weren't on tattle I wouldn't be making the pics lol 🥰❤💕🤗😘 xx.

@Private2407 Thank you too and I see what you mean now on the vagina tattoo..I think I've got the right one so made another pic lol..
I got mixed up and thought I had to make a tattoo of ahem a pic of Katie's undercarriage 😄😄😄❤💕🤗😘 xx.

I think this is the one..I gave Cole one too same one but the other way round lol 😄😄 xx

View attachment 1116535

Back later time to eat 🥰
1646943791671.png

At least Gordon Ramsay has a job! And has worked hard to be a millionaire!

Now I've only got my last 17 yr old son left in the house I'm a northern Corrie & Emmerdale weekend binge girl, a week in of 4 weeks off sick, now I've found here I couldn't possibly fit another soap in 🤣🤣 but know how satisfied you must feel if someone's finally got their karma 😁
I dip in and out of Easties now and again but this storyline has been running for years so thought I had to watch it this week to its fruition :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1116535

Back later time to eat 🥰
Oh bless you, when I said vagina heart tattoo..nevermind..type into Google Katie Price Vagina tattoo & brace yourself....i'm virtually hugging you right now 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone seen the post on KH IG? Bunny makes a hot chocolate. Makes my heart melt, those kids are so lovely. Way better off without their mother. I tried to do a screen shot but still can't figure it out x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh bless you, when I said vagina heart tattoo..nevermind..type into Google Katie Price Vagina tattoo & brace yourself....i'm virtually hugging you right now 🤗
@Pom Bear hello my darling 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾xx oooooh, no, don't be googling that, it'll offend your ladylike sensitivities 🤣 you mind your eyes, and stick to doing your fave piccies without any nether region goggling, I know that'll set your migraines off! 😎

We know you don't mind the C word, but pics of em are an altogether different fanny of fish aren't they 🤣😎👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.