Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Minx...away half a day & behind 20 pages & can't respond to comments 😭, damn you lot are quick....must read quicker 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks ridiculous, no amount of breathing in will make her look better. Those beach balls look uncomfortable and only suitable for flotation purposes.

Supposedly they allowed Carls court date to be pushed back as he was helping Katie with her mental health. Yeah right! More likely he’s pumping her boobs every night so they remain inflated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I think this has got to be the worst that I have ever seen Skanky look! Absolutely hideous! How the f**k can Cole or any man for that matter find this remotely attractive?
Thing is we have been saying this for many years, when she gets a new dick we just ask what is wrong with men?

Reactions: 31
Not all the pics are as filtered as I’m sure she would like. She is about twice the width she once was. Nothing wrong with that, age catches us all up but this is why she’ll struggle, you have to eat/train like an athlete if you want a slim toned figure in your 40’s/50’s.

Cole's feeling trapped
Weirdly he has a touch of the Adam Lambert in that video and I love Adam Lambert 🙈😆🙈😆

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh she's just put a "so proud of my Mr Price" on her stories
How nice of her to remember 🙄
(probably been reading on here again)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Not all the pics are as filtered as I’m sure she would like. She is about twice the width she once was. Nothing wrong with that, age catches us all up but this is why she’ll struggle, you have to eat/train like an athlete if you want a slim toned figure in your 40’s/50’s.

Weirdly he has a touch of the Adam Lambert in that video and I love Adam Lambert 🙈😆🙈😆
She’ll be giving the GC a run for her money soon. Both are loud and unlikeable . If I were her, I would be dreading coming back to UK. Nothing to look forward to but legal cases, wondering what to do next to alter her body & appearance. Where to live, if MM is repossessed. Another BH. Crawls court case. The accusations about Kieran. Supervised access to kids. Stuck with a bloke who is aggressive and clearly looks like he can’t stomach her. No driving license. Supposed community service. Trying to look human posing for OF. Etc etc etc. I think she will suggest hotel Priory again as a get out clause or some health issue. Has covid been used yet?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Nooooo don’t say that I adore Adam lambert 😳 I would happily sit & stare at him all night whilst he serenaded me! amazing man…..crawl on the other hand,well makes my skin crawl 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't think she's still in Thailand. I reckon she's gone somewhere else, perhaps to get yet more surgery to attempt to rectify what she's mucked up.
All the photos shown on SM or in the papers in the last day or two are pre that hideous tattoo.
And I don't reckon she's missing Harvey's cat-walk thing intentionally. She would want to be there, if only for the exposure. So, this is either an "emergency" change of plan OR she's been told she mustn't attend for some reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.