Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
She seems to have the same help with BH just before it goes to court she suddenly has a deal via judge and QC to pay a set amount
When is the next BH review, or has she done it already via zoom? I would be interested to know if the creditors ( not the bank or tax ma) are getting anything back.

Reactions: 9

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I don’t know whether to be glad my internet security is so high I cant access any type of nakedity, or have serious FOMO! 😂
FFS! I for one don't want to see any of it anymore! Been there got the fucking t-shirt, All cats are black in the dark!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Foxtotty

VIP Member
To the angry person that posted before about KP drinking Coconut Water and insisted it was Coconut milk, hahahhahahhahahhha, Get a grip!

• Wow
  • Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
She can change it by starting with a good wash - plenty of soap and shampoo! And then...
Paying off her creditors.
Staying clean and sober.
Apologising to those she sold stories on or bullied.
Giving all her pets away to proper homes and never getting one again.
Getting a proper job.
Speaking, instead of shouting (and maybe investing in a dictionary).
Thank the stepmothers for raising the kids
And once she has done this for a while, she can start trying to be a proper mother to the children. Step one being, no more photos and exploiting them.
No chance whatsover!

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
Unfortunately any slimming I do doesn't ever get rid of my boobs. KP has a choice , have surgery and I think she should now because she looks like an absolute idiot now. Always boasting about how much she eats then gets lipo, etc. Total waste of space
She’s queen of the quick fix that’s for sure.. God help her to ever live with an imperfection like the rest of us.

Hello my lovely Krusties family ❤❤
Is it me or does the witch from the Redbull advert remind you of AFP? 🤣🤣 Every time I see it I can't help but think of it but it sounds right for the Price Witches of Eastwick with their cauldron out 🤣🤣

View attachment 1119129
She does! Instead of cauldron, think oxygen tank.

• Haha

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Maybe it was a dig at us so I'm going to build Katie up: she's got lovely broad shoulders, she's got super big boobs, she's got wonderfully high eyebrows, she's got a sensual mouth and could eat a Ryvita sideways without breaking it, she's got fascinating multi-coloured mottled skin, she's..................................................shit, no good, she's a munter.
Brilliant 🤩 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

kirajodie

VIP Member
she will be claiming it as a bussiness expense by filming bits for her youtube and only fans(so if she makes say 5thousand from the youtube and only fans pictures she could them claim it cost 5 thousand for the hotel so just a way to take free holidays)
This is who shes away with, shes being doing it for years now with Ryan, all the KB holidays were through him too. He has 2 main companies, the holiday ones, and a more promotion type one, I'm sure he is involved in Coles new management co. Too

Attachments

• Wow

helptheaged

VIP Member
There's actually a valid reason the judge couldn't send her down. At the bail hearing her solicitor negotiated with the judge that if she went straight to the Priory and did rehab it would mitigate her sentence. The stupid bail judge agreed. Obviously she took the absolute piss, turned up for her trial and the judge there was well pissed off she couldn't send her down, but her hands were tied. She handed her her ass on a plate but because KP had stuck to what was agreed she couldn't give her a custodial. KP was lucky to have a good lawyer who negotiated the deal they did and kept her out of jail.
She seems to have the same help with BH just before it goes to court she suddenly has a deal via judge and QC to pay a set amount