Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
For Everyone

ne saying all Her Designer stuff is Real It's Definitely NOT, I buy from a few Really Top Notch Chinese Replica Sellers and I've recognised bangs/ tShirts/ boots / trainers hoodies that he Sells, I've Never been 100 percent sure But, here in the suitcase ( on the floor 🤮) We Have , A : Louis Vuitton FAKE trainers from china, The bottoms of the soles ( dirty and in with clothes 🤮) are Not Real and you can see on comparison on LV sites, And B Louis Vuitton T Shirt still in ( I kid you Not) the Exact cheap Cellophane packing one seller I use (binjay1)
That Moschino T Shirt was as Fake as any Tan I've ever had, as are Most ( not All -she's a bit like myself mixed fake and real) of her designer stuff
Caught ya Out Proper Pricey
Thanks for that and sorry for having at a go, but her 'd

Reactions: 2

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Having those 2 weights implanted into your chest would make, probably, anyone a bit breathless. Fortunately I'm quite physically fit and have good lung function for my age but a couple of years ago in the first year of the pandemic, with the strict lockdown etc, I put on a couple of stone through general inactivity. Apart from my clothes not fitting, I noticed I got a bit breathless doing certain things. Now I've slimmed back down to my normal weight I have a lot more puff. She'll also have problems with back pain if she hasn't already. In my view, totally irresponsible of any surgeon/doctor to agree to do that to a patient. I thought one of the basic tenets of the hippocratic oath sworn by doctors is "do no harm" or words to that effect.
I presume you dont have breast implants Hawk? x

i can not she the Melia chain of hotels offering her a free stay in exchange for staring in her youtube(they do not need that kind of publicity),it is quite a large chain of hotels all over the world(they have 360 hotels in 46 countries)(i have stayed in 3 of them they were all nice)and i would be surprised if they thought she was a big enough star to advertise their hotels(just because she seems to indicate that it was free by saying thankyou for having us does not mean it was free we know she lies to make out she is a bigger star than she thinks she is)melia was named best luxury hotel chain in 2021 they do not need a washed up ex page 3 person to promote them
how much would their stay cost?

Foxtotty

VIP Member
URGENT Do NOT Google Sue Webster Canadian slut. Before I'd Google'd Sue Perkins, and the pic wasn't that bad, naked but not *doing stuff* I thought all Canadians were quiet and strait laced types. Was going to get her face for an avi, bloody not going to now.
I dont understand this post but delete yours eh? meh

Reactions: 1