Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m confused by her hair - in this shot which must have been taken in Thailand on holiday, she’s got a large-ish bun. Is that a wig? Or has she had extensions put in over there? I thought about 48 hours ago she was showing off her short ponytail?
She will have popped on a fake pony and swirled it up to a messy bun. I do this loads when I can’t be arsed doing my hair. Gives it a bit of substance

Reactions: 9

klairklopp

VIP Member
My youngest son lived with me until he was 33! He's married now with a baby but still comes round once a week for dinner as his wife can't cook. I gave my grandson (10 months old) an asparagus to chew on while we were eating. Many faces later he decided he liked it.
How on earth can KP want to miss out on all of these precious moments with her kids? Shameless, uncaring biatch!
One day she’ll realise, when it’s too late…

Nervousnerys

I forget they’re engaged because they’re just so unromantic and unattached. I really just can’t explain it properly.
She’s never shown any love or affection for any man in her life except Harvey, I think she’s got serious issues that will never be resolved 🤷‍♀️

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Wow The Fugly one has just announced she’s not coming back for the H Catwalk show, cos she’s ‘working’ 😂 So no support for the poor lad, but probably best for him as she won’t be there creating scenes and making it all about her.

Looks off her head as is normal these days, mother of the century, don’t ya know 🤦🏽‍♀️.….

View attachment 1117396
There's the Trump trout pout again, My eyes!

• Haha
This is who shes away with, shes being doing it for years now with Ryan, all the KB holidays were through him too. He has 2 main companies, the holiday ones, and a more promotion type one, I'm sure he is involved in Coles new management co. Too
lovely pics of him and skanky on the beach and on the boat :ROFLMAO: 🐷

• Haha

Private2407

Chatty Member
Yes , we both already established that we were talking about Jack not Jeff . As I said previously , my mistake for morphing them into one person 😂😂

It was Jack that married her for fame , Jeff was the Father of her kids.
Was Jack the bloke that went on to LG? Or have I got the wrong person...bloody incestuous with Drury/Skanky/LG, Boyson/Gasgoine/Skanky

• Haha

kirajodie

VIP Member
I'm sure if she actually is in the 'Presidential Suite' haha the concierge would arrange to have her clothes ironed and hung up in the lovely big wardrobe :ROFLMAO:
Maybe even they won't stoop so low as to touch the stuff in her suitcase

• Haha

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
I’m confused by her hair - in this shot which must have been taken in Thailand on holiday, she’s got a large-ish bun. Is that a wig? Or has she had extensions put in over there? I thought about 48 hours ago she was showing off her short ponytail?
I thought at one point she'd had some of those synthetic braid things kids have (when I image searched the first few were from a Thailand salon so plausible). From LA tresses to sea side synthetic.

Screenshot_20220312-121315_Samsung Internet.jpg

Jeff Brazier thread
just had a look aver there, oh my days, have a quick look its sensational only 3 pages but what a horrible knob :mad: just like wanky

• Wow