Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Private2407

Chatty Member
The bail judge is at fault here. She or he didn't nail it down. Didn't say residential, non residential or anything. Just that treatment at The Priory would mitigate and prevent a prison sentence. The second judge wanted to send her down, if you read what was said it's really clear.
Absolutely right it was & she will have had to complete what was in the terms of her conditions or they would have been bound to report her so shopping etc is just annoying, not outside of what she was ordered to do

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Regarding this cretins mental health as a reason to avoid court. I had to attend court last year. It was criminal court rather than to do with bankruptcy kind of things (I know, I know, I am an arsehole and will never forgive myself). I actually do have mental health issues - emotional instability personality disorder, anxiety, depression, body dystrophic disorder, PTSD and I’m autistic, and I got told to fuck off and to turn up on the day I was scheduled to! It wasn’t considered at all. And I had to provide lots of psychiatric reports, I wasn’t able to just say “soz, my mentaw elf is bad, innit”.

Also, all these surgeries she has are fucking dangerous. I had my boobies reduced a few tears ago. Waste of time, I just fat again and now they are bigger than ever.
But the surgeon said if there were any problems, be it a complication or I just didn’t like the result, I’d have to wait at least 6 months, as you need to allow for them to settle.
Don't really know how to reply to your post. Reading between the lines I think you should be grateful you have managed to pull this off, glad you admitted you are an arsehole, hope you are ok now x

• Heart

Noggin

Chatty Member
I'd be surprised if anyone will touch her until the dv investigation has been completed but it speaks volumes that Kirsty ran after punchgate so somethings very wrong & I'm inclined to think if Kirsty thought she'd been assaulted she'd stay & support not dump & run .
It may have been answered, I'm catching up, so apologies.
The supposed story is KFP was attacked by CFW and made an allegation to the police. There has been sight of medical evidence and rumours of a video from after Slapgate.
KFP sought Kirsty's help but then threw her under the bus, when she reconciled with CFW. So they've parted ways.
KFP then said, it was made up and basically the sun knew it was make up and lies and ran the story anyway.

I'm assuming Slapgate investigation is effectively done, given CFW has been charged to Sec 4 PO.

• Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I wonder if she's on a load of quetiapine or mirtazipine or something - prescribed for her anxiety/ mental health issues. She's just expanded so much in just a year, she's enormous compared to how she was. And so swollen in the face, her face looks so sore and simultaneously dry and greasy.

She's probably drinking too much/ using drugs as well, granted, but I think she's probably also on anti-anxiety or anti-psychotic meds that are blowing her up. Could well be contributing to her 'off' personality/ behaviour.

Years ago, I thought she was hilarious - rough as boots but decent. I enjoyed the Pony Club show. I am astounded at how she's gone downhill. Everyone who's saying Lolo Ferrari and Anna Nicole - it does look a lot like that :(
Oh! I’m on Quetiapine for my rage/personality disorder (notthat it helps). Coincides with me porking up. I hadn’t clicked about the timings. Thanks.

Yeah and 22..4 , , on the other arm the pic of her looks more like princess
i noticed 22. 4 too, in america they list the year like that, before the month ( wonder what aprill 22 will bring) and the 4 aces too, its very dark, like him, shame hes thick as a brick though,he keeps giving himself away.

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Jeff Brazier thread

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Private2407

Chatty Member
i was on that and by the 4th day my mouth had swollen up so much i looked like i had russian lips

i think everyones different, tramadol does not touch me.
Me neither because I'm on Fentanyl patches for fybo & it removes pain so I have mobility but no side effects what's so ever.

• Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
NOT A WARNING...but let's try to keep somewhat less off topic
Thanks for the replies I'm reading on the last thread 🥰❤ xx.

I can't reply to all as thread is locked but two so far @Webster1357 Thank you though nope no living out of it sadly, more a hobby but I admit if I weren't on tattle I wouldn't be making the pics lol 🥰❤💕🤗😘 xx.

@Private2407 Thank you too and I see what you mean now on the vagina tattoo..I think I've got the right one so made another pic lol..
I got mixed up and thought I had to make a tattoo of ahem a pic of Katie's undercarriage 😄😄😄❤💕🤗😘 xx.

I think this is the one..I gave Cole one too same one but the other way round lol 😄😄 xx

View attachment 1116535

Back later time to eat 🥰
1646943791671.png

At least Gordon Ramsay has a job! And has worked hard to be a millionaire!

Now I've only got my last 17 yr old son left in the house I'm a northern Corrie & Emmerdale weekend binge girl, a week in of 4 weeks off sick, now I've found here I couldn't possibly fit another soap in 🤣🤣 but know how satisfied you must feel if someone's finally got their karma 😁
I dip in and out of Easties now and again but this storyline has been running for years so thought I had to watch it this week to its fruition :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
P
It says in an article in the mirror she had a breast lift surgery in Belgium, could that account for them being under her chin and quicker recovery, I read up on the procedure, bloody heck sounds awful, and advises probably best to sleep sitting up during healing and to stop fluid building up! I wonder if she has ever researched these procedures before going ahead, it just doesn't compute what can happen, especially the amount of surgeries she's had.
Bit like the elephant man. Poor man, he had to sleep sitting up. Not dissimilar really🙈🙀😂

• Haha