Katie Price #14 Katie clinging to waning fame: ring, baby, and new name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant Pom 🤣❤

Caption competition everyone for what the bloke behind her is saying!!! 🤣

'Fucks sake, put them away you slutty tart' is my entry 🤣
Thank you 💖🤗😘 xx

What a great idea! That's a good one 😃 x

I think his saying...Look at the state of that!

Lol 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brilliant Pom 🤣❤

Caption competition everyone for what the bloke behind her is saying!!! 🤣

'Fucks sake, put them away you slutty tart' is my entry 🤣
“You look absolutely ridiculous. Put them away you bloody tart!” is my guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you 💖🤗😘 xx

What a great idea! That's a good one 😃 x

I think his saying...Look at the state of that!

Lol 🤭
Miss Price joins us today to discuss her attempts to bring in Harvey's Law. Unfortunately it appears she's not able to find her brassiere, it's currently on Skankdepop for £3.47 if anyone is able to reunite her with it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s one thing selling your worn out shite on depop for pennies but auctioning off a ratty wig that’s been on someone’s head for 6 weeks? give me strength.
Also, are her and her hairdresser not in tier four? how the hell are they getting round the rules doing her vile hair all the time when salons all over have had to close and not work due to the pandemic?
That’s more people needlessly coming in and out of her house, she really doesn’t give a tit does she.
And the lucky winner of Katie’s unit is ticket number ‘69’ (allergy warning - may contain traces of nuts)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Miss Price joins us today to discuss her attempts to bring in Harvey's Law. Unfortunately it appears she's not able to find her brassiere, it's currently on Skankdepop for £3.47 if anyone is able to reunite her with it 🤣🤣
This is great 😃 xx

“You look absolutely ridiculous. Put them away you bloody tart!” is my guess.
You can imagine it been said lol 😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I was just this very second going to post that bollocks.... what a dreamer... where is t he bucket?

However there is a part 2

View attachment 368738
And £1000 every 6 weeks, bankrupt my arse! 🤣 How the hell is this hygienic, how many people go into a salon and ask for a 2nd wig? 🤮

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She could try getting items sold at bingo 😄

.."All the fours... Katie's drawers" 🤭

Back later 😃 x

Resizer_16096124378151.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Confession/story time: one of my kids has had nits on and off since the first week of primary 1. Didn't matter what I did, once a week take a peek, constant combing, hair spray, nit repellent you name it. I'd get rid of the wee fuckers but they'd always get the better of me. I even once did the "walk of shame" myself from the salon. She has waist length hair who everyone wanted to play hairdressers with. Funny enough the other two never got them, ever. Apparently they like a certain blood group. Anyway no way should anybody buy KPs head unit, nits don't like poor hygiene but I still wouldn't take the risk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
@Mayhem1 did you polish off the gin bottle containing the water last night? 🤣
No but im bloody going to tonight.
My dearest darling husband (🍆head) finally decided yesterday after having nearly 2 weeks off he was going to spend some time with me and the kids, so today was wrapped up warm for a military style march over the moors how chuffing wonderful, and guess who he invited?
(Sorry) but THE bleeping MOTHER IN LAW 😡😠😡😠😡 even my 8 year old cant stand the old witch ............
Im still defrosting the kids are freezing, yes sergeant major we had a wonderful time ,now go back to work on Monday so i can get my bed back,byeeeee my love
RANT OVER

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
F....M....L 🤦‍♀️ Am I seriously in this world atm 😖. Her HAIR????????? So it’s been sown on for weeks and somebody might buy it?? Pass me the fuckin heroin as this vodka isn’t doing it 😫😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Confession/story time: one of my kids has had nits on and off since the first week of primary 1. Didn't matter what I did, once a week take a peek, constant combing, hair spray, nit repellent you name it. I'd get rid of the wee fuckers but they'd always get the better of me. I even once did the "walk of shame" myself from the salon. She has waist length hair who everyone wanted to play hairdressers with. Funny enough the other two never got them, ever. Apparently they like a certain blood group. Anyway no way should anybody buy KPs head unit, nits don't like poor hygiene but I still wouldn't take the risk
Bless you, you're not alone I am sure ❤ they seem to like girls better than boys too it seems. My friend had 3 girls and it was a constant battle with the damn things. She was in tears one day, she had nothing to use & no money, all I had was dog flea shampoo so we used that!! 🤭 Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I dread to think what is lurking in skanky's wig, oh my god, you just wouldn't go there. It's another opportunity not to be passed up for the rubber woman owners I guess 🤣or that Hugh Fearnly Whittingstall 🤣🤣

• Haha
Really looks like the fields around where we live to be honest. You can see houses through the trees it looks like where I walk my dog sometimes
We are in a village surrounded by fields really
Have you seen Chris Harris YouTube man on ig his 1st story looks like the 1st field, please don't tell me he was filming them on a bloody dog walk

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
No but im bloody going to tonight.
My dearest darling husband (🍆head) finally decided yesterday after having nearly 2 weeks off he was going to spend some time with me and the kids, so today was wrapped up warm for a military style march over the moors how chuffing wonderful, and guess who he invited?
(Sorry) but THE bleeping MOTHER IN LAW 😡😠😡😠😡 even my 8 year old cant stand the old witch ............
Im still defrosting the kids are freezing, yes sergeant major we had a wonderful time ,now go back to work on Monday so i can get my bed back,byeeeee my love
RANT OVER
Bless you, I reckon we all need to send you a virtual hug 🤗 and some more gin to warm you up after that traumatic experience x

• Heart
Reactions: 9

is that what she has with every meal mashed potatoes and peas? 🤣 no Prepkitchen meals or Herbalife 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
dread to think what is lurking in skanky's wig, oh my god, you just wouldn't go there. It's another opportunity not to be passed up for the rubber woman owners I guess 🤣or that Hugh Fearnly Whittingstall 🤣🤣
God only knows what’s crawling in that ratty wig after it’s been on skanky’s head. I bet her hair is full of nits.

• Haha
Dread to think what’s ended up in her wig🤢 wonder what charity she’ll donate the fiver to..
A grand for that 💩 get better on Ebay 🤣 so what colour is she now?

People don’t actually buy second hand weaves do they 🤣
It must be stinking and rancid

Bless you, I reckon we all need to send you a virtual hug 🤗 and some more gin to warm you up after that traumatic experience x
@Facehugger I just want some normality back now for me and the kids sake, and especially my bed,im sick of this sofa xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Tbh I don’t think she ever actually had £40m cash in the bank , I think that was always a bit of an exaggeration, I do however think she had built up quite a fortune, probably the 40m comes from predicted net worth of the companies she had then for the end of that financial year of which it was calculated ? I don’t know but I’ve always wondered how someone could amass that amount yet be so stupid. Maybe she didn’t have very good accountants , financial advisers and maybe a big chunk of it went on taxes 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think she has a prayer of building that back up though because the interest in her has waned so unless she does some serious hard graft to turn her financials around (which come on how likely is that ?) Ijust don’t see it
I think the 40million figure was an estimate of how much she potentially made in her career based upon newspaper reporting so has to be taken with a pinch of salt. Taken off any of her income is obviously management fees and then tax so if she had never spent a penny of that she would never have had 40 million.

In her hayday she would have been making millions from various ventures for example the rumoured 1.75M for Okay for her wedding but there is obviously the likes of tax, management fees and then the split between her and Peter so what would she actually make in her hand.

The mistake she made which lots of people make is not taking proper financial advice and not having someone say no to any kind of spending. All it takes is 1 or 2 bad years before the tax bill exceeds her earnings which scupper many showbiz people.

Reactions: 11
My 8 year old has had it a few times and i ended up with the little buggers,me too went to the hairdressers and she said sorry you need to leave, I was mortified.
Talk about confession time that dirty sorry wonderful husband of mine bought scabies home with him once,he was on tour in Iraq and its apparently rank when they are all together not washing and stuff, bloody horrible, itched like a chuffing bugger for days 😷
BUT I AM CLEAN GUYS I SHOWER EVERY DAY I USE KATIE PRICES PRODUCTS TO MAKE ME SMELL LIKE ROSES-----NOT,FFS ID BE IN THE CLAP CLINIC HAHAHAA

I think the 40million figure was an estimate of how much she potentially made in her career based upon newspaper reporting so has to be taken with a pinch of salt. Taken off any of her income is obviously management fees and then tax so if she had never spent a penny of that she would never have had 40 million.

In her hayday she would have been making millions from various ventures for example the rumoured 1.75M for Okay for her wedding but there is obviously the likes of tax, management fees and then the split between her and Peter so what would she actually make in her hand.

The mistake she made which lots of people make is not taking proper financial advice and not having someone say no to any kind of spending. All it takes is 1 or 2 bad years before the tax bill exceeds her earnings which scupper many showbiz people.
There's no way she made 1.75M 🤣 for her wedding ,the 40 mill was never 40 mill it was 4 ,like everything in her world/dream world its over exaggerated, she puts it out there or her current PA does so the press pick it up,its all crap

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.