Katie Price #14 Katie clinging to waning fame: ring, baby, and new name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for the kids she already has and barely looks after. In no way shape or form should she be bringing another innocent life into this chaotic tit show.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh you can bet the papers will pick up on this post of hers. ๐Ÿ™„
I was going to Email The Daily Mail but duck them, they can wait for the sun article to come out.
Be amazing what kind of spin they will do with this vomit inducing image.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for the kids she already has and barely looks after. In no way shape or form should she be bringing another innocent life into this chaotic tit show.
The sad thing is there is only 1 reason she wants another child and that's to make money from it. She's got sod all else left with any big earning power, her selling scams are all bollocks, she's hoping getting upduffed will earn her some cash.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The sad thing is there is only 1 reason she wants another child and that's to make money from it. She's got sod all else left with any big earning power, her selling scams are all bollocks, she's hoping getting upduffed will earn her some cash.
Itโ€™s awful isnโ€™t it - she doesnโ€™t see a little life she sees money for her and coal. All while she pretends she is mother of the year!!
Iโ€™ve just had a baby and I just canโ€™t imagine her being maternal with a baby at all - the night feeds, the rocking to sleep, making sure they nap etc I just canโ€™t picture it with her!!

Reactions: 16
Katie will be very disappointed when she finds out she can't have a child with carwash, she will kick and scream heartache in the press.

Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for Katie and in a way she must feel sorry for herself too. Some of you might remember how famous she was in Britain, she at one point really won over the public and had so many brand deals, perfumes, reality shows she was getting paid ยฃ200k an episode, and her relationship with Pete. She had a lot going for her and could have set herself up for a very comfy life if she kept her feet on the ground.
She mentally seems burned out and used up and almost sort of finished with life? You see it with drug addicts they live life fast but donโ€™t really live at all...sad

Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion time people, @Facehugger please repost your suggesting which is on page 46 post #910

We have lots of material to work with.. GAME ON.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
With KPโ€™s issues with drug addiction, neglecting Harvey, losing custody of her other children would any future baby just have involvement with social services or would Carl be advised to leave her and go for sole custody?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.