Katie Price #14 Katie clinging to waning fame: ring, baby, and new name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has Gnarl never spoke about the ‘Turkey’ accident? To have so much publicity about ‘life changing’ injuries etc. And not a word spoken about what ‘actually’ happened is just odd
Perhaps he isn't allowed too? Problem is I thought Carwash was controlling Katie.....

duck it, I need a ham sandwich and coffee NOW.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
You know Pink, I'd love to know that. She perplexes me, for a narcissist she doesn't seem to mind the negative opinions. They usually control that to the hilt and need to be portrayed in a positive light yet KP is actively making money off being a massive douche.
I think she has the ability to compartmentalise and she just tells herself we are all a bunch of jealous trolls to be ignored.

Reactions: 8
I think it's just on video. My guess face time with a carer?
Trying to make out she is with him, but as the dog walk shows, it’s just the 2 of them and Harvey is in residential, plus I thought residential was only Mon to Friday, so why hasn’t she got him today? 🤔

Why say at the end of the video ok I’ll speak to you later...was she with him or just on video?
I think its sickening he is always filmed drawing a picture of Katie and her current bed fella 😠. Its like she wants to convince the world that Harvey is absolutely fine about them being together and they are all one big happy family! Hes been set up before drawing pictures of whoever is the flavour of the week. It must be so confusing for the poor mite.
I know we say it on here all the time, but she just uses him (and the other kids) for publicity and it's a damn shame! She has no scruples...and no shame whatsoever 😠😥

• Angry
Perhaps he isn't allowed too? Problem is I thought Carwash was controlling Katie.....

duck it, I need a ham sandwich and coffee NOW.
I imagine it’s the same reason Cris can’t mention the ‘car accident’... She was possibly hammered/off her face and fell. I doubt it was the 25m drop or she would have hand, wrist other injuries in conjunction with the life changing injury she had that magically wasn’t life changing at all 🙄

Reactions: 13
I imagine it’s the same reason Kris can’t mention the ‘car accident’... She was possibly hammered/off her face and fell. I doubt it was the 25m drop or she would have hand, wrist other injuries in conjunction with the life changing injury she had that magically wasn’t life changing at all 🙄
Oh duck, does this mean Katie's men have to sign a NDA? if that's the case Katie has her men by the balls!

• Sick
The NDAs ring a bell so yes I think so. It’ll all come out in the wash no doubt and we can all do our best shocked face and watch her wheel H and her mum out for the sympathy card.

I reck the only reason she is dog walking is cos it’s what Cole does! The petition wouldn’t of helped her either so it’s prob to prove how good of an animal keeper she is 😴, she prob hasn’t walked a dog in her life, had her minions do it or just left them semi feral to roam around that mucky place! Thanks for the facts etc moobie, I have a inner geek for info 🤓

Trying to make out she is with him, but as the dog walk shows, it’s just the 2 of them and Harvey is in residential, plus I thought residential was only Mon to Friday, so why hasn’t she got him today? 🤔
It could be that Harvey does live at residential full time and Katie arranges with them when she would like contact.
I work in children’s residential care home and all our children live there full time, the parents arrange with us when they would like home visits and day visits and we arrange the visitation, we have mini buses and will drive the kids to their parents and pick them up at the finish.
I think that priceless likes us to have the belief that it’s only Monday to Friday and has Harvey at weekends. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Oh I'd say NDA's are a must and that it's completely normal in the biz. But what exactly KP is hiding with hers is anyones guess. She probably tells them in the beginning its to stop them selling stories on her, giving them the sob stories of her past and then once they're fully indoctrinated and work out what's going on its too late.
I think she must come across as quite vulnerable in the beginning and love bombs them like a pro, and foolishly they get sucked in and may even have some type of saviour complex. Lets face it shes had enough practice at early days relationships and has honed her skills to perfection that I don't think these idiots know whats hit them when they finally cop on, some stick around for the fame and perks but they all get out eventually.
Shes not exactly the personification of hotel california or maybe she is? :unsure:

• Heart
And now the article that has magically appeared and duck me backwards it's not from the normal sources,

I love that they're trying to insinuate that she 'delivered the impassioned message'.....errrrr, no, she shared someone else's post 🙄. Took all of 2 seconds. I didn't even bother to read the article. But I'm guessing 'praised by Kieran' means he liked it?
She's working hard today at getting us to see what a great mummy & pet owner she is 🙄😴.

• Haha
I love that they're trying to insinuate that she 'delivered the impassioned message'.....errrrr, no, she shared someone else's post 🙄. Took all of 2 seconds. I didn't even bother to read the article. But I'm guessing 'praised by Kieran' means he liked it?
She's working hard today at getting us to see what a great mummy & pet owner she is 🙄😴.
I've chopped vegetables with more empathy and ability than this cow.

• Haha
Oh I'd say NDA's are a must and that it's completely normal in the biz. But what exactly KP is hiding with hers is anyones guess. She probably tells them in the beginning its to stop them selling stories on her, giving them the sob stories of her past and then once they're fully indoctrinated and work out what's going on its too late.
I think she must come across as quite vulnerable in the beginning and love bombs them like a pro, and foolishly they get sucked in and may even have some type of saviour complex. Lets face it shes had enough practice at early days relationships and has honed her skills to perfection that I don't think these idiots know whats hit them when they finally cop on, some stick around for the fame and perks but they all get out eventually.
Shes not exactly the personification of hotel california or maybe she is? :unsure:
Afternoon everyone ❤ just having a catch up. This is spot on Mavis, I have always said she's very good at bagging a bloke but no good at keeping them. If old Carwash is still about at the end of this year I'll be surprised.

That dog walking video is simply to try and make out she takes care of her animals and she's an animal lover, makes you sick after how many she's neglected, she shouldn't be allowed to have any now.

And I'm nominating @265 to take one for the team and buy them leopard print leggings...........🤣😘

• Haha
@Facehugger he must do that and model them for us. I do hope he's had his ham sammich.
Can't do it, my chances of a shag afterwards would be impossible, no woman would after wearing that, even after washing in industrial dettol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Could do, it would mean I could do my Rod Steward impression..

He was ahead of his time with the big ass trend. Wasn't he? I wonder if that's what inspired Kim K who in turn inspired Lauren Big ass and ever other wannabe. We've got it all wrong people it wasn't cultural appropriation after all, it was bloody Kenny Everett!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.