Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I don’t stalk, they have moved into where I already live and I have to drive past every day. It’s a village

I really considered whether to post it or not but I will report it and have it taken down

I personally found it annoying as a resident to have it all piled up, it’s a nice neighbourhood and it looks like a total eyesore

Added I did change for ages to drive the longer way but also I have been reporting their scamming and ASA ruled they were in the wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Mayhem1

Good afternoon lovely people "im alive" 🤣 just about. Ive spent the last 2 days hanging out of my ass with my head down the lavvy.
Note to myself-don't polish off a bottle of Gin ever again 🤮🤮
Ive washed the prawn crackers out of my hair and picked them out of the Christmas tree and deleted the videos i took of myself shimmying around the kitchen in my undies 🤣🤣🤣 not a pretty sight
I promise to behave now 😘😘
Hope you are all well xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I probably haven’t spoke about it much but I work in NHS and specifically with COVID services right now, so to see this ball bag face breaking lockdown rules, and her clearly unemployed loser boyfriend, who works for his dad part time and sells eyelashes online going after people about their eyebrows, when his girlfriend has stretched Vulcan brows and a filler moustache is a little annoying 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Dinkydonut

Yeah great thanks gins been fabulous 👍

Just tried that it says you have no recent conversations
Sorry guys for hijacking the thread a second:

Mayhem I’m sending u a virtual hug , my children’s father left me for someone else 5 years ago n came back 2 years ago after having a baby with her and finding out she’s a complete psychopath, anyway me like a fool have put him up as my youngest is a total daddy’s girl but he’s constantly gaslighting me and trying to make out that everything bad that has happened to him is somehow my fault. I’ve finally come to the end of my patience n I was going to wait until my youngest goes back to school n I was going to tell him to leave, but, I’m afraid I lost it today and I’ve thrown him out so please please don’t ever feel like u have to take any bull from anyone and if your hubby can’t put you first before his mother at least at Xmas in your own home then maybe he should move back in with dear old mumsy.
Keep strong my love we all send you strength n positive vibes 💖

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I've just been reading through various comments on the Harvey eating 'a healthy meal' stories. Why oh why are there STILL deluded nitwits praising skanky flaps excellent skills as a mother 🤷. An excellent mother would not have let him reach 29 stone! An excellent mother would not film him eating a free ready meal for publicity. An excellent mother would not have lost primary care of 4 of her children. An excellent mother would not have multiple child free holidays a year. An excellent mother would not introduce her children to multiple men after 10 minutes of knowing them. An excellent mother would not be filmed rapping about loving cocaine whilst collapsed in a heap on the floor. An excellent mother would not publicly bash her children's father's. Bloody hell there are sooooooo many more negative things. It's an endless list 🙈. And I honestly can't think of 1 single thing she's ever done that's positive 😳. Not 1 🙈. Can anyone come up with something decent that she's done? The only thing she's good at is lying constantly!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I don’t stalk, they have moved into where I already live and I have to drive past every day. It’s a village

I really considered whether to post it or not but I will report it and have it taken down

I personally found it annoying as a resident to have it all piled up, it’s a nice neighbourhood and it looks like a total eyesore

Added I did change for ages to drive the longer way but also I have been reporting their scamming and ASA ruled they were in the wrong
Moobiemoo you do not need to offer any kind of explanation or justification for your actions in the area in which you LIVE 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Can You Not

I assume Katie has histrionic personality disorder because:
Overly dramatic or emotional but includes overly sexual and provocative behavior. They will see themselves as very sexual even when they are not sexually appealing nor physically attractive, they seem themselves through rose colored glasses. This personality disorder can be diagnosed by someone having five or more of the following traits:
-uncomfortable in situations in which she/he isn't the center of attention
-interaction with others is characterized by inappropriate sexual behavior
-rapidly shifting and shallow emotions
-constantly using physical appearance to draw attention to herself -has a style of speech that is overly dramatic and lacking in detail
-shows self dramatization/theatricality and exaggerated expressions -is suggestible/easily influenced by others and circumstances (in this case, her "haters" are her influence)
-considers relationships to be more intimate than they really are

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I think the “Christmas day” family photo was taken when she did the New Magazine interview. I don’t understand why she still has Chase Communications as the company is dissolved.
Additionally, if the oversized clothing is so that Harvey has an income why isn’t his name listed on company house? The fact that it isn’t suggest that money is being made FROM him not FOR him. Can Katie prove she took a Covid test before she saw Harvey at Christmas?

I absolutely LOVE her quote 'I do look younger as I get older'...?!🤣🤣. Only in your mirror my love 🙄. The rest of us see a face ravaged by botched surgeries, fake teeth & permanent cold sores!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I will not post the link but Katie is using Harvey TO PROMOTE FOOD!

It's on her insta!
She makes me sick 😡. Shoving ready meals down his neck because she's too lazy to cook him healthy meals. She couldn't give a stuff what he's eating. It's freebies for her for promoting them 😡. The food prep arseholes also need some emails pointing out that using that skanky flaps ho is no good for business 😡. Harvey clearly doesn't want to be filmed while that silly bitch shouts at him, hence the rocking to self sooth. She is disgusting 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I asked for photos to be taken down

I’m not here to offend people. I don’t really want to live near her if I am honest, but kind of glad she isn’t really famous anymore as we don’t have paps causing road chaos

She’s lying about when she’s home a lot of the time so I do update the thread if I think it’s a lie, especially during Covid but I can just drive the longer way and hang up my stalking hat!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I think I came on here before I realised she had moved here, not after. I only realised through the KP threads that it was my village after I saw one of their YT videos and then she started posting from his house and I saw his lime green car outside

Stalking isn’t nice and I have a busy enough life not to waste my time on really caring what they do to be totally honest. It pisses me off that they are scamming fans and telling lies though, which I think it does most people on the KP thread. It’s a fairly tight community in that people know each other and the Facebook group is mostly dog poo and litter rages. Being a messy bastard won’t go down well with local residents

• Heart
Reactions: 35

freda19

VIP Member
No they are walking the dogs down ‘the flitchway’ which runs towards Hatfield forest so they do have blade in Essex. It is an old railway track opposite our estate

I walk my dog there when it’s drier as it tends to get flooded and boggy. But now I might not just in case I am branded a stalker 🙄
Why are you on here? :mad:

There are bushes waiting for you to hide in and curtains not fully drawn in Creepy Carl's ... get out there.
Never mind storm Bella, get back to work.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Mayhem1

Critiquing and criticizing someone for what they choose to put out in public is one thing, driving to someone's house on a daily basis just to keep tabs is stalker behavior and it would be one thing if it was just this time with the trash and that was it, but she goes there MULTIPLE TIMES. That is the issue.
Stalking is a repeated pattern of behavior. If it was one incident, it wouldn't be stalking.

ETA: It's just a tiny miniscule detail in the life of such a problematic person. She abuses children and animals, yet we are supposed to care about the cars parked in Carly's driveway.
Erm excuse me I actually know this person has driven a different route recently to avoid going past their house so you are wrong there, so get your facts right!
Every single one of us on here sign petitions about klattys negligence towards animals.
Also are disgusted the way she uses her children.
I seriously don't know what your problem is.
But like i said maybe this is not the right place for you.
I'm new here and there are some fantastic people here.
Nobody wants stupid arguments, especially over katie bloody price!!

Almost sounds like you are fishing for someone...
I'm starting to think that myself 🤔😉

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Facehugger

VIP Member
Clearly this is upsetting you. So perhaps vacate the page? Is the person who is a neighbour supposed to find an alternative way to leave their home or drive past with their eyes closed? It's a thread about KP so I believe that KP talk is appropriate?
That's good advice. Had the poster read the last few threads, they might have realised moobie is a resident and has to go past to get in and out of her own road. If what skanky is doing is affecting the neighbours, then it's ok to discuss that I feel. Nobody is deliberately driving to someone's house or stalking, so there we are. It's also ok to discuss where she may or may not be, due to current lockdown rules and the fact she can't seem to understand them or stick to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Yes, it's a total accident to go by the residence every day and give updates. Total accident, I apologize for being in the wrong.

I don't feel like shitting up the thread about it.
Clearly this is upsetting you. So perhaps vacate the page? Is the person who is a neighbour supposed to find an alternative way to leave their home or drive past with their eyes closed? It's a thread about KP so I believe that KP talk is appropriate?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'm so sorry Pink, I can't tell you how much people want to help and the toll it takes on them when they simply can't or at least can't until its a critical point. Its absolutely not right. I have cried with parents in your position, I have sat in my car and thought I can't face a person because I have nothing to offer them only more empty words.
This revelation about the documentary has really upset me and I understand your anger.
I absolutely understand how hands are tied. It's awful for those employed in areas where you genuinely want to help but can't. I fight for my kids until I run out of steam. Then I gather my strength & fight some more. I have met some lovely people on the way. And also encountered some bum holes. I have also put myself through education out of frustration at the lack of support. Unlike skanky flaps I have actually completed training & gained qualifications. I've done this to help my family & also others. I was told recently by a pediatrician that I'm more qualified than a lot of TA's 🤷. I'm not reeling off any of this for any glory but if I can offer advice or support to anyone please ask. I'm qualified in makaton levels 1,2,3 & safeguarding, understanding autism levels 1 & 2, qualified as a mental health first aider (I've got a lanyard & a card, how posh 🤣), pediatric first aid, first aid, animal first aid, qualified Guiding leader, animal fosterer, volunteer with an organisation helping the homeless, volunteer with a not for profit organisation offering animal therapy. And completed a million courses on parenting. I home educate 1 of my children. I gave up my job as a high level complaints manager to be a stay at home parent. It is without doubt the hardest 'job' I've ever had. We manage carefully on 1 wage now. We do this because it is a parent's job to make sacrifices & put their children first. I'm 110% sure I'm not the only 1 who does these things to help themselves & others. Katie frigging Price IS NOT A HERO TO ANYONE!! She couldn't handle a fucking week in the life of my family or any other family in a similar position. She has no fucking clue of any real struggles. She really boils my piss. I could go on for hours......but I won't 😂. Thanks for reading 👍

• Heart

Mayhem1

I can smell a 🐍🐍🐍🐍

Moobiemoo you do not need to offer any kind of explanation or justification for your actions in the area in which you LIVE 😘
No she doesn't bless her, this one's out for an argument.
I'm new here but I'm glad we've all got her back 💕💕💕💕