Katie Price #14 Katie clinging to waning fame: ring, baby, and new name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume Katie has histrionic personality disorder because:
Overly dramatic or emotional but includes overly sexual and provocative behavior. They will see themselves as very sexual even when they are not sexually appealing nor physically attractive, they seem themselves through rose colored glasses. This personality disorder can be diagnosed by someone having five or more of the following traits:
-uncomfortable in situations in which she/he isn't the center of attention
-interaction with others is characterized by inappropriate sexual behavior
-rapidly shifting and shallow emotions
-constantly using physical appearance to draw attention to herself -has a style of speech that is overly dramatic and lacking in detail
-shows self dramatization/theatricality and exaggerated expressions -is suggestible/easily influenced by others and circumstances (in this case, her "haters" are her influence)
-considers relationships to be more intimate than they really are

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think the “Christmas day” family photo was taken when she did the New Magazine interview. I don’t understand why she still has Chase Communications as the company is dissolved.
Additionally, if the oversized clothing is so that Harvey has an income why isn’t his name listed on company house? The fact that it isn’t suggest that money is being made FROM him not FOR him. Can Katie prove she took a Covid test before she saw Harvey at Christmas?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think the “Christmas day” family photo was taken when she did the New Magazine interview. I don’t understand why she still has Chase Communications as the company is dissolved.
Additionally, if the oversized clothing is so that Harvey has an income why isn’t his name listed on company house? The fact that it isn’t suggest that money is being made FROM him not FOR him. Can Katie prove she took a Covid test before she saw Harvey at Christmas?

I absolutely LOVE her quote 'I do look younger as I get older'...?!🤣🤣. Only in your mirror my love 🙄. The rest of us see a face ravaged by botched surgeries, fake teeth & permanent cold sores!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Re the post about her figure in the last thread. She had lipo on her thighs when she was in her twenties, that's why her legs are always slim. Dread to think what she's had done elsewhere, but nothing is natural anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I absolutely LOVE her quote 'I do look younger as I get older'...?!🤣🤣. Only in your mirror my love 🙄. The rest of us see a face ravaged by botched surgeries, fake teeth & permanent cold sores!
I think the Christmas day pic at bully's is fake. I think Harvey wasn't there at all & photoshopped into the pic. Some of the lines are too crisp. Plus if skanky flaps was sitting next to him she would at least have her arm around him or her head leant on his shoulder.

I think the other vomit inducing staged crap was done before her 'emergency'' Turkey trip. Every single 1 of those photos is fake as Goodgers 'natural' arse. I feel so sorry for Harvey. He looks confused & distressed in all of them. Junior clearly doesn't want to be there at all. Even Princess looks like she's trying hard. The little ones look happy on 1 but the rest they look tired & bored. Bully is doing his usual fake act. But I have to say, I see slight improvement in his body language. Doesn't scream of total repulsion 😂. And as for her.... clearly living in lala land of her glory days pre kids. It's quite disturbing that she's very clearly using the kids as props. It doesn't matter to her if it's Bunny, Jett, a wrapped empty box, handbag or steaming pile of tit. All faked, no emotion or genuine warmth. So, so sad. The only photo skanky flaps looks genuinely happy in is the 1 of just her in the god awful red sparkly jumpsuit. That's clearly because it features just her. No chance of anyone possibly being distracted by anyone else. All focus & attention on her. Just how she likes it 🙄

Reactions: 23
I drove past this morning as I have to work
The rubbish outside is literally the same red wrapping paper on her photo, they haven’t even taken it off half the presents, some of it is still attached! and just dumped the entire lot at the end of their street - and it’s all over the place
They still aren’t home
I am not going to take a photo as I don’t want to get banned from tattle 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The rubbish outside is literally the same red wrapping paper on her photo, they haven’t even taken it off half the presents, some of it is still attached! and just dumped the entire lot at the end of their street - and it’s all over the place
They still aren’t home
So if they're not at home, where the duck are they now breaking tier 4 rules?

His dad's? Amy's? Or cleared off on another 'emergency' trip/holiday.

Reactions: 13

Has anyone noticed on her and Coles Christmas jumper photo his reads 'Run Rudolph, Run'. Hilarious!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

It was said in a earlier thread that there’s no way he wouldn’t see he’s family. So that’s where they are most likely 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
It was said in a earlier thread that there’s no way he wouldn’t see he’s family. So that’s where they are most likely 🤷‍♀️
Whatever they're doing, they're avoiding a backlash by keeping quiet! Definitely breaking tier 4 rules. Just goes to show that she CAN do things 'quietly' if she wants to. She CHOOSES to ram everything down our throats. No paparazzi follow her anymore. Nobody gives a flying fig. We all know every bit is staged & she calls them herself 😴.

Reactions: 26
They still aren’t home
you can take a picture of the rubbish as long as you black out the house 🙏

Reactions: 19
Someone mentioned the house they were in on the Christmas photoshoot.
Same curtains and windows and brown leather sofa as the on the dream boy posed in 😉🤣
Bliddy blimey - good detective work there... so is it a hotel or PR home?

Reactions: 18
Oh dear, the recycling people will not like that, they might REFUSE to take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.