Katie Price #14 Katie clinging to waning fame: ring, baby, and new name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that they're trying to insinuate that she 'delivered the impassioned message'.....errrrr, no, she shared someone else's post 🙄. Took all of 2 seconds. I didn't even bother to read the article. But I'm guessing 'praised by Kieran' means he liked it?
She's working hard today at getting us to see what a great mummy & pet owner she is 🙄😴.
Her fans might swallow this but we here at Tattle know better. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I bet the Sun are glad she is posting again, gives them something to put in the news!
Some poor fucker with square eyes constantly monitoring Insta 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think its sickening he is always filmed drawing a picture of Katie and her current bed fella 😠. Its like she wants to convince the world that Harvey is absolutely fine about them being together and they are all one big happy family! Hes been set up before drawing pictures of whoever is the flavour of the week. It must be so confusing for the poor mite.
I know we say it on here all the time, but she just uses him (and the other kids) for publicity and it's a damn shame! She has no scruples...and no shame whatsoever 😠😥
Listening to that, poor Harvey kind of stumbles over Crawl's name. It's like he's trying to remember the right name of his current 'daddy'. I bet she coached him to put them in the pic. He was probably just drawing a train & she will have said draw mummy, crawl & Harvey in it. Yes Kate, today's efforts have convinced me that you're an amazing human being 😴. And I'm soooooo looking forward to tonight's depop at 7pm 😉. Is she just bunging a 'new' lot of old shite in there? Or is she doing some sort of live? I've no clue how depop works. I am a techno numpty 🙈. I'm tempted to buy the most skanky looking item. But in order to receive it she would know my name & address for posting And I couldn't share it on here for a laugh because she'd know who I am. Aaaaaaaand then I'm fairly certain Crawl would do a name & shame to get her rabid deranged fans after me 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I bet the Sun are glad she is posting again, gives them something to put in the news!
What artistic prowess? Someone draws the outline and he colours it in. I remember him supposedly drawing a frog for Eamonn and Ruth - he just scribbled some green over an already drawn outline. However, she should stop talking to him like he's 3 - that is so horrible.

Reactions: 13
@Facehugger he must do that and model them for us. I do hope he's had his ham sammich.
Now that would be a sight for sore eyes, dear me 🤣🤣
Can't do it, my chances of a shag afterwards would be impossible, no woman would after wearing that, even after washing in industrial dettol.
Oh I don't know, some of alternative persuasions might like it and offer to scrub you down with a Brillo pad, who knows! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

And The Mirror have caught this load of manipulation.

Give it another couple of hours and the Daily Mail will have their drivel.

Entertainment Daily have covered this too.

Reactions: 6
It’s one thing selling your worn out shite on depop for pennies but auctioning off a ratty wig that’s been on someone’s head for 6 weeks? give me strength.
Also, are her and her hairdresser not in tier four? how the hell are they getting round the rules doing her vile hair all the time when salons all over have had to close and not work due to the pandemic?
That’s more people needlessly coming in and out of her house, she really doesn’t give a tit does she.

People don’t actually buy second hand weaves do they 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Katie Price actually appearing with Ant & Dec 😳. Did I just watch that? 😳. How has she not been screaming from the rooftops that she would be in that show??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.