Katie Price #14 Katie clinging to waning fame: ring, baby, and new name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another 💩 story from the Scum 🙄
Ha! I was just going to comment about her rambling in the woods in the cold after her traumatic feet injury that has miraculously healed! I have a scar under my foot and, damn, when it’s cold I feel it! She must be running out of ideas if she has brought out Harvey and his drawings and now her feet...

Reactions: 7
Now she’s started posting, she can’t stop 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pricey Bingo is just great! :LOL:

Number 10 - She Can Walk Again
Knock at the door, it’s husband number 4

but when we shout for a full house....which one...the mucky mansion, the ratty rental, or Cole’s soon to be tip?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brilliant work from Pom, well that was fun the past few pages, real entertainment and NO I didn't buy that outfit!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
43 she's in the sink to pee 🤣

Brilliant work from Pom, well that was fun the past few pages, real entertainment and NO I didn't buy that outfit!!!
Yes you did and we all know you're after the wig now to complete your Rod Stewart outfit 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Knock at the door, it’s husband number 4

but when we shout for a full house....which one...the mucky mansion, the ratty rental, or Cole’s soon to be tip?🤔
HAha I love this title

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So now that’s a horse, 5 kids, 3 dogs, 2 adults, a cat, camera man Chris, pointy chin Fern, guy from XL clothing, depop lady all round at Cole’s little house regularly

Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So now that’s a horse, 5 kids, 3 dogs, 2 adults, a cat, camera man Chris, pointy chin Fern, guy from XL clothing, depop lady all round at Cole’s little house regularly
And a partridge in a pear tree. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hahaha
Yeah, it's like bloody Noah's Ark round there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On his stories he’s parked his ugly car in the drop of bay at Tesco’s. Boils my piss. It’s not even a busy Tesco’s, park in a normal space you prick

• Angry
Reactions: 15
On his stories he’s parked his ugly car in the drop of bay at Tesco’s. Boils my piss. It’s not even a busy Tesco’s, park in a normal space you prick
She always used to park on double yellows, surprised they didn’t use the disabled bay with Fern’s blue badge!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Lying about being pregnant no doubt 🙄 bet she turns round and says I’m just taking them for preparation. Imagine constantly living your life just to get papers and strangers talking about you. Sad little bleep

Reactions: 20
I just posted a message telling him the learn how to park a car.

I've also posted his bad parking on a Facebook Group.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.