Katie Price #14 Katie clinging to waning fame: ring, baby, and new name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With KP’s issues with drug addiction, neglecting Harvey, losing custody of her other children would any future baby just have involvement with social services or would Carl be advised to leave her and go for sole custody?
Social Services haven't been involved with Katie, why would they start now? As for Carwash, why would he be advised to dump Katie and grab sole custody of a child he doesn't want himself?

Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion:

Reposting for @265

Katie Price #15 Flogging used hair and her brassiere, to those who have nothing better to wear.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Cole seems like a decent bloke. To insinuate he acts creepy towards Princess is wrong. I’m sure if Peter felt this was true he would not be allowing her to stay in Katie’s house.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Cole seems like a decent bloke. To insinuate he acts creepy towards Princess is wrong. I’m sure if Peter felt this was true he would not be allowing her to stay in Katie’s house.
Aye really decent scamming people out of money 🙄

Reactions: 16
Aye really decent scamming people out of money 🙄
Saying that he’s creepy with Princess is going a bit too far! People shouldn’t say things like that if they can’t back it up as I’ve never seen anything to suggest he is

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think I will exit this thread. We are meant to be talking about Katie. I’m also seeing comments are being deleted including my own. Very strange.

Goodbye pricey and cowel lover... Your first post on this thread was supporting them saying you had seen no creepy behaviour 🤔fro m him😆 this is an anti pricey Cole hole thread... Byeee.. Go post on skankys gram... Even better go buy her second underwear on depop in support!!!😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Goodbye pricey and cowel lover... Your first post on this thread was supporting them saying you had seen no creepy behaviour 🤔fro m him😆 this is an anti pricey Cole hole thread... Byeee.. Go post on skankys gram... Even better go buy her second underwear on depop in support!!!😷
Saying I don’t see anything creepy about how Carl acts with Princess doesn’t mean I’m a Katie Price lover. Can people not have opinions on here!

The Carwash/Princess thing has been discussed previously, several times, it's all on the threads, both this one and previous, should any new poster wish to read through thoroughly and see the whole conversations.

Ok, so we have gone off topic this evening but I won't ignore a fellow poster in distress and crisis if necessary just to keep every post on topic if it's blatantly obvious they need help. If that's wrong of me then fine, sorry (not). 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm thinking this 'baby' if she actually is pregnant is a result of ivf in Turkey. First time when she 'broke' her feet and the last time when her tooth fell out for implementation.
Love to mayhem x

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The Carwash/Princess thing has been discussed previously, several times, it's all on the threads, both this one and previous, should any new poster wish to read through thoroughly and see the whole conversations.

Ok, so we have gone off topic this evening but I won't ignore a fellow poster in distress and crisis if necessary just to keep every post on topic if it's blatantly obvious they need help. If that's wrong of me then fine, sorry (not). 👍
Well said 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is that essential shopping... 🤔 @Cloud Chaser
🤷🏻‍♀️ If the horse needed new equipment then yes but are the horse essential if she can’t ride? If she hires them out then it’s an income but she claims they are loaned which would mean that the person would be responsible for fees.
Here’s an example of questioning..

Official : Katie, you were photographed with several shoe boxes outside selfridges
Katie: They were empty boxes used for the photos.
Official: You claimed not to own designer shoes
Katie: They were left over from photo shoots and gifted but since my injury I had to sell them to buy new shoes.
Official: Carl paid for the Maldives trip.
Katie: No he didn’t the resort paid for the trip but they were concerned about the trolls so we said Carl paid so the trolls would research the resort without hating on the resort.

A budget still hasn’t been agreed as paperwork is still outstanding. A make up artist, hair & clothing etc are all considered essential for her “career”
I saw a remark in The Sun which was spot on and honestly, the only way she could redeem herself.

That would be to turn up at Court in May with settlement in full. Katie, you could leave your debts behind with the name Price.
You could truly announce “Don’t underestimate the Pricey!” Imagine the press and magazine deals you would get from that.... but this provoked huge fear in you doesn’t it? The fact so many people are watching your every move is like a drug to you. Whilst you’re thinking how you can spin the next story, you’re not thinking of, or facing, your demons.

Reactions: 14

New thread

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.