Katie Price #14 Katie clinging to waning fame: ring, baby, and new name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking the same thing , I’m sure Crawl would prefer one of those as it does everything KP does bar the farting , drooling, shouting, making a mess and slobbering allover him 🥴
I bet he’d love one! It looks like Katie (plastic) but it wouldn’t be shouting at him like a lunatic. “OH COLE, I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!” It wouldn’t lick it’s lips like a lizard every 5 seconds either. I don’t know how he isn’t sick of her yet, honestly!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m honestly curious where the rest goes. I’m shocked she even had 40 million to spend!
Tbh I don’t think she ever actually had £40m cash in the bank , I think that was always a bit of an exaggeration, I do however think she had built up quite a fortune, probably the 40m comes from predicted net worth of the companies she had then for the end of that financial year of which it was calculated ? I don’t know but I’ve always wondered how someone could amass that amount yet be so stupid. Maybe she didn’t have very good accountants , financial advisers and maybe a big chunk of it went on taxes 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think she has a prayer of building that back up though because the interest in her has waned so unless she does some serious hard graft to turn her financials around (which come on how likely is that ?) Ijust don’t see it

Reactions: 11
I wonder what she thinks of us when she reads all this? Obviously she has no control over comments on here like she clearly does on The Sun.
You know Pink, I'd love to know that. She perplexes me, for a narcissist she doesn't seem to mind the negative opinions. They usually control that to the hilt and need to be portrayed in a positive light yet KP is actively making money off being a massive douche.

Reactions: 8
Tbh I don’t think she ever actually had £40m cash in the bank , I think that was always a bit of an exaggeration, I do however think she had built up quite a fortune, probably the 40m comes from predicted net worth of the companies she had then for the end of that financial year of which it was calculated ? I don’t know but I’ve always wondered how someone could amass that amount yet be so stupid. Maybe she didn’t have very good accountants , financial advisers and maybe a big chunk of it went on taxes 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think she has a prayer of building that back up though because the interest in her has waned so unless she does some serious hard graft to turn her financials around (which come on how likely is that ?) Ijust don’t see it
I agree. I believe that 40 million was her estimated fortune and not her actual fortune. She’s done quite a few things but not enough for 40 million. Especially with how much she spends on things.

The 40 Million is what was mentioned in the BBC program, from what I remember she was alleged to have had a 45 million fortune.
I'm still wondering what her real fortune was and where it all went.

Reactions: 10
You know Pink, I'd love to know that. She perplexes me, for a narcissist she doesn't seem to mind the negative opinions. They usually control that to the hilt and need to be portrayed in a positive light yet KP is actively making money off being a massive douche.
Mavis, I was reading an article about Donald Trump recently and it said that he is a narcissist and he doesn't mind if the comments are positive or negative as long as he isn't ignored. I think Katie is the same.
Positive or negative she doesn't care as long as shes getting talked about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’d say her real fortune was a lot less than 40/45 million. Mel B had 40 million and is now down to about 3 million (I think) so it’s definitely possible to spend that amount. I just don’t think that Katie had that much to spend in the first place.

Reactions: 9
That documentary was great, it explained the start of this new culture we see now and how the press would pay serious money for pictures and stories so I have no doubt she did make that amount. Funny to have lived through it and bought the mags etc. For me the Internet was used then mainly for work purposes so I got all my gossip from ok, heat etc.

The 40 Million is what was mentioned in the BBC program, from what I remember she was alleged to have had a 45 million fortune.
I'm still wondering what her real fortune was and where it all went.
Yh I was wondering wether the £40-5 m figure was something put out by her “people “ to make it look like she had a bigger earning potential than she actually did ? I don’t know @265 i don’t know much about finances tbh.

Who knows? But she's too quiet.
I do think she's either tested positive for Covid or she's self isolating with symptoms or because someone she's been in contact with has it. There's been no sign of movement at all other than Cawl's little clip from his car that he posted New Year eve. But she wasn't in that 🤔. Maybe she's had a visit from the police & is staying put 🤷. Returning from Turkey they should've gone straight to a residence & stayed there for 10 days. We know they didn't do that. Dunno how it works.....but what if she has been identified as 1 of those who took the new strain to Turkey? 😷. There is no way that skanky flaps & bully boy would have willingly missed an opportunity to shove a huge announcement down our throats on New year's Eve 🍾🥳. We were led to believe that her divorce would be finalised by New Year's eve. We were led to believe that her period was due 29th Dec. We were treated to a thinly veiled clue about Dubai from JYY woman. Ryan is out there. All of those things lead us to a huge announcement & celebration of a huge firework fairytale 'surprise' proposal, pregnancy announcement, 'I'm back', 'never underestimate the Pricey', New Year fresh start, blah, blah, blah. So what is going on???? 🕵️‍♀️

How/what she thinks really does fascinate me. But I'm also fascinated by serial killers & how their brains work 🤣

Reactions: 14
Mavis, I was reading an article about Donald Trump recently and it said that he is a narcissist and he doesn't mind if the comments are positive or negative as long as he isn't ignored. I think Katie is the same.
Positive or negative she doesn't care as long as shes getting talked about.
I do think she's either tested positive for Covid or she's self isolating with symptoms or because someone she's been in contact with has it. There's been no sign of movement at all other than Cawl's little clip from his car that he posted New Year eve. But she wasn't in that 🤔. Maybe she's had a visit from the police & is staying put 🤷. Returning from Turkey they should've gone straight to a residence & stayed there for 10 days. We know they didn't do that. Dunno how it works.....but what if she has been identified as 1 of those who took the new strain to Turkey? 😷. There is no way that skanky flaps & bully boy would have willingly missed an opportunity to shove a huge announcement down our throats on New year's Eve 🍾🥳. We were led to believe that her divorce would be finalised by New Year's eve. We were led to believe that her period was due 29th Dec. We were treated to a thinly veiled clue about Dubai from JYY woman. Ryan is out there. All of those things lead us to a huge announcement & celebration of a huge firework fairytale 'surprise' proposal, pregnancy announcement, 'I'm back', 'never underestimate the Pricey', New Year fresh start, blah, blah, blah. So what is going on???? 🕵️‍♀️
Think the Dubai trip was a bit like the 2019 ‘Nigeria’ trip, she couldn’t go cause she had the kids..🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That documentary was great, it explained the start of this new culture we see now and how the press would pay serious money for pictures and stories so I have no doubt she did make that amount. Funny to have lived through it and bought the mags etc. For me the Internet was used then mainly for work purposes so I got all my gossip from ok, heat etc.
I'm the same. My guilty pleasure on holiday's was stocking up on all the gossip mags to read about the 'celebs'. Now I honestly couldn't even remember the last time I bought a magazine 🤷.

• Haha
I've been doing a little digging on the net, found this, it's an old article and not British but it does contain some possible useful information about Katie's earnings from 2004 and 2013.

This is also worth a read.

And this.

Last edited:
@Pixie1 that's interesting and it makes sense. Any publicity is good publicity, I watched a recent documentary about Trump and he really is a scoundrel, all that wealth he appears to have is smoke and mirrors too just like our friend KP.
Both very similar people although I can't see her rising the ranks in politics although she has been trying with all her Harvey's law guff.

@Pixie1 that's interesting and it makes sense. Any publicity is good publicity, I watched a recent documentary about Trump and he really is a scoundrel, all that wealth he appears to have is smoke and mirrors too just like our friend KP.
Both very similar people although I can't see her rising the ranks in politics although she has been trying with all her Harvey's law guff.
Yes very similar traits.....and I wouldn't put it past her to go down the politics route or even run for prime minister lol. If Trump can do it, anyone can 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes very similar traits.....and I wouldn't put it past her to go down the politics route or even run for prime minister lol. If Trump can do it, anyone can 😄
She did run for Parliament in 2001. She launched her own independent political party 🙄

• Haha
STORY TIME!!!! Recent uploads made in the last few minutes.

Attachments

Good point Mavis, at least she hid behind Jordan when she was being a slapped and a tit on nights out, now it’s blatantly Katie price!

@cloudchaser will boyson of had to ofdone a statement aswell as it was his car he was nxt too? I’d love to know what he meant by ending her career!

Not sure how it works at all as from
Us looking in, she seems to be getting away Scott free but I’m sure some of the great British law system has some major flaws that’s allowing a lot to go through in noticed, her playing the priory card will of put a good coating of barbed wire around her 😡😡😡
But she has never been able to prove she was actually IN the priory except for the odd pic taken outside the main entrance and a folder she could have got from anyone who had been an in-patient. Where are the bills? No proof of anything and I'm sure the Court of Rolls would want some evidence to back her claims up.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.