Katie Price #14 Katie clinging to waning fame: ring, baby, and new name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I don’t think she ever actually had £40m cash in the bank , I think that was always a bit of an exaggeration, I do however think she had built up quite a fortune, probably the 40m comes from predicted net worth of the companies she had then for the end of that financial year of which it was calculated ? I don’t know but I’ve always wondered how someone could amass that amount yet be so stupid. Maybe she didn’t have very good accountants , financial advisers and maybe a big chunk of it went on taxes 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think she has a prayer of building that back up though because the interest in her has waned so unless she does some serious hard graft to turn her financials around (which come on how likely is that ?) Ijust don’t see it
It was a simple typo from £4.5 mil to £45 mil. If she had all that money why did she not own mucky mansion outright? Why did she take out a 2nd mortgage. Peter never received £20mil in his settlement lol. All pie in the sky figures. That's an awful lot of potti parties to undertake ;)

Reactions: 17
STORY TIME!!!! Recent uploads made in the last few minutes.
So if someone buys some of her slapper style worn clothes on depop later, they may also be lucky enough to get a FREE set of eyelashes too? WOW, I'm in 🙄🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least we know the dog is still alive.
Good point. Blade has made it through to this year, phew! As there were lots of comments referring to her being inside with Covid/isolating, has this dog walk been posted just to show her out? Obviously we have no actual clue when this was filmed.

We all need to get signed up, buy something & then have a Tattle fashion show 🤣🤣🤣🤣..... and a game of Guess The Pricey Stain 😂🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Good point. Blade has made it through to this year, phew! As there were lots of comments referring to her being inside with Covid/isolating, has this dog walk been posted just to show her out? Obviously we have no actual clue when this was filmed.
Agreed, not only WHEN but WHERE is was filmed, could Katie be trying to mind duck us?

Reactions: 9

We all need to get signed up, buy something & then have a Tattle fashion show 🤣🤣🤣🤣..... and a game of Guess The Pricey Stain 😂🤢🤢🤢
Nah you take one for the team 😄.....I think I'll pass on that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pink I'd rather die than have her
Really looks like the fields around where we live to be honest. You can see houses through the trees it looks like where I walk my dog sometimes
We are in a village surrounded by fields really
Moobie how have you not bumped into them? And if you ever do what way will you react. Ignore or stare?

Reactions: 12
Really looks like the fields around where we live to be honest. You can see houses through the trees it looks like where I walk my dog sometimes
We are in a village surrounded by fields really.
Which confirms the location at least, thank you.

Reactions: 7
Pink I'd rather die than have her
Moobie how have you not bumped into them? And if you ever do what way will you react. Ignore or stare?
I think it is because I don’t walk my dog in the really bad mud parts as much because he is small and hates baths 😂
I walk him on the street at the moment
Also I think them walking their dogs is something new can I be honest! 😂 Doubt Cole walked Sid in any fields before (never seen him) but now they have moved Blade in, he is large and needs a lot more exercise
Also they have nothing else to do! They usually drive everywhere don’t they 😂

I work a lot, so either I am working or busy I do go to Tesco express a lot never seen them in there as yet though. I’m working today from home.
I walk dog after work usually

It will really depend on the situation, if they have blade then I would avoid them even more as my dog is scared of large dogs. If the dogs meet (mine and Sid or precious) I would have to probably exchange dog pleasantries as in people just let the dogs sniff each other and then walk on etc. Sometimes people ask you a question like what breed is my dog or the age. I don’t think they would though. Not sure

If I was in the shop I would have no reason to speak to them so would probably just carry on with what I was doing

I wouldn’t be rude but I wouldn’t go out of my way to talk to them unless forced to 😂

Reactions: 13
So they are still traveling between the 2 houses then. I THINK she sounds like she's got a cold in the clips. So it may be recent.

Reactions: 10
Could you put some bodies outlined in white like in Naked Gun? Pretty please... 🥺 maybe in the spooky forest... 🌴 🍄 🌵

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure they are, haven’t seen her at the old house for ages! That depop photo at rhr other house could have been taken ages ago

Reactions: 8

Why say at the end of the video ok I’ll speak to you later...was she with him or just on video?

Could you put some bodies outlined in white like in Naked Gun? Pretty please... 🥺 maybe in the spooky forest... 🌴 🍄 🌵
Haha

Sad fact about the forest, in 1999 a cargo plane went down in it. Killed the crew. Part of the forest was closed a long time due to contamination.

• Wow
  • Sad
Ooh that's sad - sorry I didn't know :(
No I don’t think it’s one people know about really because it was a cargo plane not a passenger plane. I remember it because you heard the crash and could see the giant flames of all the fuel and we all had to stay in our houses with the windows closed
I was really traumatised by it for a long time, you can see still see part of the crash site still as the ground is a different colour but the lake is open again and the forest is really beautiful

I also remember when they built the new stansted terminal, i am that old 😂
We all had to design a poster and the winner got to meet the queen

Also years back we got to see a part of a NASA space shuttle flying over

We have seen airforce 1 a few times

And sonic booms from typhoons scrambled which scare the living daylights out of you!

It is interesting

Reactions: 17
Why has Gnarl never spoke about the ‘Turkey’ accident? To have so much publicity about ‘life changing’ injuries etc. And not a word spoken about what ‘actually’ happened is just odd

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.