Katie Price #14 Katie clinging to waning fame: ring, baby, and new name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan has the kind of face I just want to punch 😁. Smug looking prick. Looks like he's been to the same dentist as dumb & dumber. The whole country has been told to stay at home & it looks like all the z-list freaks have fucked off to Dubai doesn't it? I hope they all get Covid & bloody great fines on their return. Does skanky flaps think anyone will actually give a tit when brainless bully boy does a staged surprise proposal in Dubai? We don't care. We hate you both a LOT!
Unfortunately it's not actually illegal to go to dubai atm. It's only recommendations so airlines are still flying there and not checking it's for work.

Wouldn't surprise me if they had intended to jet off but she got a positive test, she took great pains to say she didn't have covid and we all know what it means when KP goes to great lengths to protest something. Carl will have it now too with her wiping covid juice on his socks.
I think she would say and not give a damn about the press as no publicity is bad publicity in her eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So she’s selling used undies eh ? I bet she’s missing Alex now she could have doubled her stock ............

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is a very odd post on her insta.

Isn’t Anna Kennedy the patron of the charity that Harvey is an ambassador for? She also jumped on the 1st video of Harvey ( in the alley) pretty quick to get it taken down. No doubt SS and/or the Police will want a statement from her. I’ve been reading up on her. She is actually inspiring in the dedication to her boys and her charity.

It’s Katie trying to manipulate again.

Equally, if Katie wants to spike public interest she will go quiet which guarantees heightened interest in her and therefore more clicks on stories.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t Anna Kennedy the patron of the charity that Harvey is an ambassador for? She also jumped on the 1st video of Harvey ( in the alley) pretty quick to get it taken down. No doubt SS and/or the Police will want a statement from her. I’ve been reading up on her. She is actually inspiring in the dedication to her boys and her charity.

It’s Katie trying to manipulate again.

Equally, if Katie wants to spike public interest she will go quiet which guarantees heightened interest in her and therefore more clicks on stories.
It’s probably another deflection story for something going on, people saying she has Covid and not a cold, 🤔 she knows a Harvey story will get lots of likes and comments.

Reactions: 12
Using Harvey and his disabilities for her own agenda once again. Trying to raise awareness and acceptance whilst simultaneously feeding her son to the worst type of people on the Internet just to make a few £££s from the tabloids.
She described herself as shrewd and I believe her, she knows exactly what's she's doing. Now I'm all for her leaking (negative) stories to the press about herself. But this business of using her children is not ok. Be it posting pictures of her tiny child in full makeup or having Harvey name drop a company she has ties with is on another level of disgusting.
She knows what the media want from her and is more than happy to oblige. I don't know how she sleeps at night, I mean this isn't even a persona like Jordon was, this is all her!!!

Reactions: 17
I totally agree with u @265 she’s got to make it look like she is skint on the surface but to do what she’s done this past year totally contradicts this...so that house she rents is £4,500 a month (paid for by management so they say) but she’s got to be earning quite a bit for her to be worthy of a management or they would be out of pocket 🤷🏼‍♀️. So she’s saying in one month she earn £45k selling teeth whiteners etc and a couple of you tube clips of 15mins? Nah, she’s being very savvy somewhere, we just need to figure this one out! COME ON TATTLERS, how do we do this?? 🕵️‍♀️
Maybe HMRC should do a 5 year audit? Surely even freebies have to be declared? I live in hope. I think a lot of her income is exaggerated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Trying to catch up on what the old bint has been up too !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Using Harvey and his disabilities for her own agenda once again. Trying to raise awareness and acceptance whilst simultaneously feeding her son to the worst type of people on the Internet just to make a few £££s from the tabloids.
She described herself as shrewd and I believe her, she knows exactly what's she's doing. Now I'm all for her leaking (negative) stories to the press about herself. But this business of using her children is not ok. Be it posting pictures of her tiny child in full makeup or having Harvey name drop a company she has ties with is on another level of disgusting.
She knows what the media want from her and is more than happy to oblige. I don't know how she sleeps at night, I mean this isn't even a persona like Jordon was, this is all her!!!
Good point Mavis, at least she hid behind Jordan when she was being a slapped and a tit on nights out, now it’s blatantly Katie price!

@cloudchaser will boyson of had to ofdone a statement aswell as it was his car he was nxt too? I’d love to know what he meant by ending her career!

Maybe HMRC should do a 5 year audit? Surely even freebies have to be declared? I live in hope. I think a lot of her income is exaggerated.
Not sure how it works at all as from
Us looking in, she seems to be getting away Scott free but I’m sure some of the great British law system has some major flaws that’s allowing a lot to go through in noticed, her playing the priory card will of put a good coating of barbed wire around her 😡😡😡

Reactions: 11
Ha! Probably. They’ll be dressed up and look just like her. If not more natural. :LOL:
I was just thinking the same thing , I’m sure Crawl would prefer one of those as it does everything KP does bar the farting , drooling, shouting, making a mess and slobbering allover him 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
All's quiet on the western front as they say.
Its going to go BOOM shortly for sure.
I wonder what she thinks of us when she reads all this? Obviously she has no control over comments on here like she clearly does on The Sun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.