Katie Price #14 Katie clinging to waning fame: ring, baby, and new name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A £40 million fortune. Forty million pounds! What the hell happened it all?
That would set most of us up for life or at least you'd give it a good try. I like to spend but even i couldn't get through £40 million, I'd give it a good go like but that's obscene.
That's the big question, where did it all go? how much of the fortune still exists and where is it? So many questions, duck all answers.

I'm on the last stage of the Celebrity doc, part 4 and I'm on the last 20 minutes.

Reactions: 9
People who own those life-like plastic women with holes in all the relevant places would be my guess! 🤣🤣
At least a plastic doll would be new and clean, but her clothes must be loaded with herpes and more.
And no, I am not one to use a doll. My beautiful wife is lying next to me watching Marilyn Monroe movies

Reactions: 7
That's the big question, where did it all go? how much of the fortune still exists and where is it? So many questions, duck all answers.
It’s been used for things like drugs, alcohol, holidays, weddings, divorces etc. How is she still going on holidays if she’s bankrupt by the way? Who is paying for them? Or is it a case of if they promote the hotel they get a free holiday?

Reactions: 11
It’s been used for things like drugs, alcohol, holidays, weddings, divorces etc. How is she still going on holidays if she’s bankrupt by the way? Who is paying for them? Or is it a case of if they promote the hotel they get a free holiday?
No way has she spunked 40 million on that lot.

There’s no doubt she has huge chunks of money stashed away and/or invested, just cleverly out of sight and untraceable by the courts. She’s definitely shrewd in that (illegal) way. But thick as pig tit in all other senses.

Reactions: 16
There’s no doubt she has huge chunks of money stashed away and/or invested, just cleverly out of sight and untraceable by the courts. She’s definitely shrewd in that (illegal) way. But thick as pig tit in all other senses.
Agreed, some of that money is well hidden, I've had this thought for a long time, this is why she act's like she's really thick, perhaps she has outsmarted a lot of people with the money she's hidden.

Reactions: 17
I totally agree with u @265 she’s got to make it look like she is skint on the surface but to do what she’s done this past year totally contradicts this...so that house she rents is £4,500 a month (paid for by management so they say) but she’s got to be earning quite a bit for her to be worthy of a management or they would be out of pocket 🤷🏼‍♀️. So she’s saying in one month she earn £45k selling teeth whiteners etc and a couple of you tube clips of 15mins? Nah, she’s being very savvy somewhere, we just need to figure this one out! COME ON TATTLERS, how do we do this?? 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I always wondered where the £40m figure came from. Did she have this in real terms or is it the press guesstimating and the figure just stuck?
I can’t see in real terms she had that much. £10m at an absolute push.

Reactions: 11
Hopefully it wasn't pwicey or coal who took the new strain over to Turkey on their last visit as it's there now too.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hopefully it wasn't pwicey or coal who took the new strain over to Turkey on their last visit as it's there now too.

I’ll never understand y any country was still letting us in after the 2nd strain came in 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I believe that it is a combination of them getting the free things and of her using her hidden stash of money via Cawrl. They are just spending too much money such as at Selfridges to be truly skint.

Reactions: 12
KP had 40 million in assets because of her books, clothing, perfume and TV appearance/club promotion fees etc
She now has none of those, I don’t know what deal she did (royalties) but even then, so unlikely anyone is buying her books from new anyway
All of the other companies have dried up or one off appearance fees are a thing of the past, clubs don’t want her anyway because she gets battered and strips off!

And she wasted it on cars, clothes, holidays and high mortgage payments, jewellery, excessive spending on food/shoes, surgery, probably millions on hair/tan/nails

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think Carl’s left arm in the Christmas picture looks weird, really short... (the one where he has Bunny on his lap) 🤔
Gnarls arm looks like a mannequin🤣 he probably graduated from the same editing school as Lozza Badyear

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I noticed that aswell Pom, but then I thought no she can’t be that tacky come on it must be a gold coloured ribbon or something but nope it’s duck tape 🙄
Question? Is it “duck” tape or “duct” ????
Duct tape by what I read online 😘 xx
For Katie Price it be better known as duck tape lol 😀 xx

Thank you for the mention too on making you laugh and a snot bubble happened lol 😄💗😘 xx

• Haha
Damn I'm full no more chocolate for an hour or so...can't move lol ...back in abit 💖 xx

Resizer_16095435802160.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She obviously never thought she would go through it all (well most of it if you don’t count the money stashed in the mattress bank). I also think her wealth was calculated when she had successful business ventures and properties. Once the business ventures went belly up and her income drawing abilities declined, her bank balance would decline steadily as she did not change her lifestyle. Champagne tastes on a cider budget and all that!
She was taking loans from the companies she was setting up back in the day after peter ditched her. The horsey gear site where she flogged pink horse blankets, riding boots, make-up selling sites etc etc. Then they went bust because she never repaid the loans. She was using the companies as ready cash. It all came to light when someone on Dig Spy had the balls to put up (publicly available) company records showing how she was robbing her own businesses. It wasn't up long and I never thought to screen shot it, but the cunty mods took it down and closed the thread as usual.
Those tits of hers are catnip to the digital spy mods so they protect her like hell.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.