Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I popped onto the Facebook page earlier to look at what people were saying, as has been said on here, the comments are being deleted, but I read one exchange of ‘banter’ between two lads where one said “Let’s go see your twin”, and the other replied “You’re sick man”…with a smiley face. These are some of the people who are going, H will be ridiculed by certain attendees. Skanky is one sick woman thinking this is a good idea, and the club are just bragging about the huge demand, all they can see is money, I doubt they care about any hit to their reputation, as they prob believe it will blow over, whilst they get a big payday and publicity for the club.

I actually think it will be pulled though, the backlash is already hitting the papers, but true to form Skanky will probably cry she’s been victimised again, and somehow all the people complaining will be the bad guys.
Gosh, you’re right. Just been on the fb page and lots of young lads using the laughing reaction. This is just asking for trouble.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
And me , my comment lasted 20 minutes.
Somebody said they can see loads of positive comments whereas I can’t see any comments at all 🤔
The Facebook page has positive comments. I get the feeling there's not much going on in Halifax so any "celebrity" is a big deal, even a woeful one like KP.
No offence to the lovely people of Halifax🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@PTMe can you add anything to the Turkey débâcle please? Harvey was dancing on the bar. She was tit faced & generally being vile down the mic AGAIN 🙄. She was then pictured clearly off her tits in the back of a car with Charlie, Lucky 7 dude & some other random. Where was Harvey at this point & who the hell was looking after him?

Why oh why is she allowed to continue to very publicly do these things to her child FFS?? Who the duck in their right mind would take a neurodiverse adult with such complex needs to a bleeping nightclub? And not just to 'enjoy' a night out. Noooooooo, to have him photoed & spoken to for cash. It's duck all to do with Harvey. It's all HER as always 😡😡
I still feel sick at the pic of Harvey wth the breeders of Rolo. He clearly had no bleeping clue what was happening & was likely forced to pose for the pic 😭😡
I'm also fairly sure that his college will have appropriate disco nights for the students. There are also plenty places that hold ASD nights especially adapted. She could very easily take him to 1 of those. But no, of course she won't. Because that wouldn't make her coin & get her fucked up face in the media would it.
I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. HOW THE duck CAN THIS BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN IN 2022??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
I'm bleeping tempted to make a tik tok using Makaton telling Skanky woman EXACTLY what I think of her! Stick some music on & dance about whilst signing. She'd never know 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
And me , my comment lasted 20 minutes.
Somebody said they can see loads of positive comments whereas I can’t see any comments at all 🤔
On the latest post there's no comments, just name tagging. On the original post there's 100's of comments.
I can't believe they're offering 'limited meet & greet'. Limited to how many? Until Harvey has a meltdown? Until she's totally shitfaced & got her norks out? Until she's pissed herself? Until she's managed to find more cock?

Obviously as a wonderful caring mother she'll be using a social story wth him well before the event? And of course a full risk assessment will take place I'm sure. Yup, I'm confident that all the relevant agencies, services etc will sign this off as a great idea 👍

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
On the latest post there's no comments, just name tagging. On the original post there's 100's of comments.
I can't believe they're offering 'limited meet & greet'. Limited to how many? Until Harvey has a meltdown? Until she's totally shitfaced & got her norks out? Until she's pissed herself? Until she's managed to find more cock?

Obviously as a wonderful caring mother she'll be using a social story wth him well before the event? And of course a full risk assessment will take place I'm sure. Yup, I'm confident that all the relevant agencies, services etc will sign this off as a great idea 👍
Yes I scrolled down & found the original announcement post where the comments are thank you 😀
Unfortunately I am now unable to add to them 😂
But I am so incensed I can feel myself formulating a private message to them .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Afternoon all, unfortunately all they see is people wanting to go to see H and the skank woman and that =£££££.

I cannot see for one minute how this will benefit H it’s all for her.
All quiet on the skanky wanky front 😂

Reactions: 22
She can't screech about this being untrue can she!! Utterly disgusting from all sides involved. 🤬 :mad:
She'll wriggle out of it by saying she was only doing it for Harvey, why shouldn't Harvey be able to go to nightclubs like other lads his age, Harvey really wants to go, Harvey has been begging to go to a nightclub again so that he can dance on the bar, it'll break Harvey's heart if he can't go, she's promised Harvey, it wasn't her idea Harvey suggested it...............you get the drift.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Harvey is old enough to drink alcohol now, is she going to let him do that?
that is quite a scary thought. My son is also old enough, but apart from a few sips at home (and I rarely drink at home so it doesn’t happen often) he still has lemonade when we go to for a meal at a pub.

i know someone with a son with prader-willi and she has to carefully control his diet and have locks on the kitchen door and all the cupboards to stop him going in and eating everything. It’s very exhausting for her, a moments distraction and he’s in there eating whatever he can get hands on, bags of flour, stuff like that that we wouldn’t even think to eat. I don’t think he tries to eat non edible stuff though.

why would KP not have locks all over her house to stop him accessing food?

Reactions: 22
She'll wriggle out of it by saying she was only doing it for Harvey, why shouldn't Harvey be able to go to nightclubs like other lads his age, Harvey really wants to go, Harvey has been begging to go to a nightclub again so that he can dance on the bar, it'll break Harvey's heart if he can't go, she's promised Harvey, it wasn't her idea Harvey suggested it...............you get the drift.
I would love to be a fly on the wall in the staff room of National Star - just for a day - they must loathe her!

Reactions: 27
I dont think she will get shitfaced and show her tits. She will have Wanky with her and he will not allow that.

Reactions: 12
Not sure if this has been posted previously but I hadn't seen it before. Managed 4 minutes. She is one sick witch

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.