Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the latest post there's no comments, just name tagging. On the original post there's 100's of comments.
I can't believe they're offering 'limited meet & greet'. Limited to how many? Until Harvey has a meltdown? Until she's totally shitfaced & got her norks out? Until she's pissed herself? Until she's managed to find more cock?

Obviously as a wonderful caring mother she'll be using a social story wth him well before the event? And of course a full risk assessment will take place I'm sure. Yup, I'm confident that all the relevant agencies, services etc will sign this off as a great idea 👍
Prices latest venture bringing back the Victorian freak show. Wanky will be dressed in a ring masters uniform and poke Harvey with a stick if he don’t perform to their satisfaction, or he falls asleep. Poor Harvey is going to get so much abuse from drunken louts, how can this be allowed to happen.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
You say " Can't be registered under MM as being repossessed." as a statement of fact. As far as I know it's only wishful thinking but do you have irrefutable evidence or information?
The house has had a hold on it in favour of IVA trustees , then this passed to bankruptcy folk when she was taken off IVA for not making payments . They have first call on any money from a sale and they must approve it. I found an article that explained bit more in that she has until 4 yrs from hold put in place then it can be placed up for auction by trustees

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Looking on their Instagram, their clientele are mostly youngsters. Around Harvey’s age possibly younger. I don’t see the link? No young adult of today is going to be a super fan of clapped-out Katie Price let alone her kid. Ffs she’s a rough old has-been from before they were even born!

Why do they think these people enjoying a night out would want to see a severely disabled young man paraded about 😳 There is absolutely no appeal there. As someone said yesterday - at that age things like that just weren’t on the agenda.
Looking at their facebook page though there is about 900 comments from people who all either 'love Harvey' or 'love KP' and seemingly want to go to this, so sadly is does look like it will be a success, which doubtless will encourage KP to do more or them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The house has had a hold on it in favour of IVA trustees , then this passed to bankruptcy folk when she was taken off IVA for not making payments . They have first call on any money from a sale and they must approve it. I found an article that explained bit more in that she has until 4 yrs from hold put in place then it can be placed up for auction by trustees
Thank you for that but I think my question was meant to be a bit more specific; has the repossession been activated yet? Has she been been sent an eviction notice?

Reactions: 7
Harvey is old enough to drink alcohol now, is she going to let him do that?
that is quite a scary thought. My son is also old enough, but apart from a few sips at home (and I rarely drink at home so it doesn’t happen often) he still has lemonade when we go to for a meal at a pub.

i know someone with a son with prader-willi and she has to carefully control his diet and have locks on the kitchen door and all the cupboards to stop him going in and eating everything. It’s very exhausting for her, a moments distraction and he’s in there eating whatever he can get hands on, bags of flour, stuff like that that we wouldn’t even think to eat. I don’t think he tries to eat non edible stuff though.

why would KP not have locks all over her house to stop him accessing food?
Because she's a lazy cow who doesn't care about her kids, that's why. She thinks it's a funny story to relay that he will eat frozen stuff straight out the freezer. She shouldnt even have frozen pizzas in the house around him! If she had a fridge full of healthy nutritious food she wouldn't need to lock it away.

Is this where KP & CW are?

His management company said Warne had been found unresponsive in his villa on the Thai island Koh Samui on Friday.

"It is with great sadness we advise that Shane Keith Warne passed away of a suspected heart attack," they said.

"Despite the best efforts of medical staff, he could not be revived.

😢
Perhaps he saw KP walking down the street!

In all seriousness though it's tragic, 52 is no age at all.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
That clip from Katie and Peter next chapter was crazy… I only lasted a few minutes but she has changed so much! She’s always been so unclassy and vulgar. What was Pete thinking? He always seems like such a nice man

Reactions: 24
Prices latest venture bringing back the Victorian freak show. Wanky will be dressed in a ring masters uniform and poke Harvey with a stick if he don’t perform to their satisfaction, or he falls asleep. Poor Harvey is going to get so much abuse from drunken louts, how can this be allowed to happen.
she also done this in Icmeler

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if this has been posted previously but I hadn't seen it before. Managed 4 minutes. She is one sick witch

I think it's been on before, the stuff about the horse having it's bits chopped and how she wants to watch? At the end she starts humiliating PA in public saying he's got aroused in the airport after she kissed him and how easily it happens to him and she keeps asking him why to draw attention to it and as if he is pathetic for something he can't control. Imagine if a man was telling a camera crew that about his wife? She has always been sick. Loves to humiliate all her men.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Must admit I did think after the success of her Harvey and Me documentary that the next step would be constant exploitation of him by her. She now thinks that he is 'famous' and a 'celebrity' and therefore there is money to be made by hawking him around the country. That and the fact she wants to do more documentaries with him. The BBC did him a great disservice by commissioning the documentary in the first place. They should now stop and let him be. As should she! There may be an excuse for an update every few years or so but I think if she had her way she would come up with some sort of reality series for him to be constantly filmed now. Its a shame his college can't put a stop to this, although I am surprised there isn't some sort of code of conduct or some sort of parent/student contract that she has to abide by. But then of course rules don't apply to the Pricey do they? I guess SS and a safeguarding issue is the only hope, but surely the college could put that in motion? Or are they like the Priory and only in it for the money? I hope not.

Aww, you're welcome.
Yes I'm proud of my boys. They both went to college after leaving school and studied Computer and Business studies. Both hated it and went on to work in their now jobs which they love. They are never out of work either. My eldest son lives in Camberley so if you ever need any work done give me a shout. ;) x
OMG that's where my house is! Yes I certainly will! Is he the electrician or the carpenter?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I so hoping that some of the dirty truth comes out about Skanky and all these channels, C4, BBC, and ITV look like complete hypocritical tossers with their constant pandering to the talentless Skank.

We need something as it’s a full on assault with using Harvey now, and it’s just not going to stop until the real hard truth about her hits the public domain. I don’t even know anymore if that will work, as they are ignoring all her criminal and bad behaviour so far, but we need something so bad even they have to back off. The tv companies just won’t stop throwing cash at her, it’s so bloody annoying 😔
Surely the comments she made about him possibly burning to death in the house and it would do her a favour would fit that bill. It would certainly quash the lies about her being 'a good mum' to him. Ptme said she and someone else witnessed it I think? Yet.....here we are still, none of it is ever publicised and she keeps up her fake image. If you ever try and comment on any of the mainstream news sites with anything like that, it soon gets deleted.

Reactions: 19
Interested to know - does anyone know If this Is this the first time the press have ever hinted that she is exploiting Harvey ?

Aww, you're welcome.
Yes I'm proud of my boys. They both went to college after leaving school and studied Computer and Business studies. Both hated it and went on to work in their now jobs which they love. They are never out of work either. My eldest son lives in Camberley so if you ever need any work done give me a shout. ;) x
Have you ever been to the Chinese in black water opposite the Lidl and mr bumbles?
It’s amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so, this was posted on another forum ... this is Charles Drury on his OF ... the lot of them on there should be ashamed of themselves - the whole OF thing is appalling ... Carol, KP, Kieran ... literal wastes of skin the whole scuzzy lot of them

View attachment 1102292
Wouldn't this be a crime if you were doing it at work where people could see you? Indecent exposure? As far as we know Kieran is not doing that. I don't care what people get up to in private or to make money as long as it's not a sex offence that harms others.

Reactions: 18
It would be Gloucestershire social services, as he's living at a residential college here.

If he is going under the auspices of the residential college,despite his “mother???” going they should do a comprehensive risk assessment which would mean visiting the place firsthand to devise safe strategies. If they allow his mother to do this without they are failing in their duty of care.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This was one of her worst faces IMO. Other horrible photos are straight after surgery or without makeup or filters so she looks her natural ugly self. But this was with her hair and make up done and her posing "Sexily" on the red carpet 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Must admit I did think after the success of her Harvey and Me documentary that the next step would be constant exploitation of him by her. She now thinks that he is 'famous' and a 'celebrity' and therefore there is money to be made by hawking him around the country. That and the fact she wants to do more documentaries with him. The BBC did him a great disservice by commissioning the documentary in the first place. They should now stop and let him be. As should she! There may be an excuse for an update every few years or so but I think if she had her way she would come up with some sort of reality series for him to be constantly filmed now. Its a shame his college can't put a stop to this, although I am surprised there isn't some sort of code of conduct or some sort of parent/student contract that she has to abide by. But then of course rules don't apply to the Pricey do they? I guess SS and a safeguarding issue is the only hope, but surely the college could put that in motion? Or are they like the Priory and only in it for the money? I hope not.

OMG that's where my house is! Yes I certainly will! Is he the electrician or the carpenter?
He's a qualified carpenter and plasterer but basically now a General Builder as he runs sites now. Overseeing a complete renovation of a house in Mitchum at the moment. My youngest is the electrician and not too far away from there either.

Agree about KP. She seems to think she is untouchable now after the documentary about Harvey and has carte blanche to do what she wants with the poor lad.
Hope it all comes back to bite her in her fat ass!

Reactions: 15
I think she actually hates men and just doesn’t like being alone
Yeah, explains why she belittles them constantly, slags them off, mocks them and humiliates them.. oh and that's when she's in a relationship with them! And despite that, she is never single for long (her single moments are spent drinking and taking drugs during wild parties)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.