Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning
Ok so back to KH possibly cheating on MP and the comment on insta about it - which has now disappeared.
The reason I think it’s 100% true is that I’ve been in a similar situation. I was involved with a premier league football player (lower table team that go up and down a lot). He is now retired from playing.
I don’t want to get bashed for it as there is a lot more to the story and I’m certainly not proud but he had a partner and children. He was a huge favourite with the supporters - he was Mr nice guy everyone loved him. Even now his photos are up around the football ground and fans still talk about him with great fondness 🙄
But I know the other side. The sneaky side that was miserable with his partner. The side that would go on family holidays and be texting me all the time from Dubai or Florida for example.
It went on for years and it got to the point where my friend messaged him on Instagram as an intervention- a bit like the comment last night.

So that’s why being in a similar situation I think he is being a naughty boy.

I’m not sure about where KH lives, does anyone who knows skanky know this? But for susie to say so confidently about the housing situation I’m swaying towards it being true.

Reactions: 26
Little Pricey Ltd has dissolved - that didn't last long!

Lasted longer than some of its marriages, relationships and parental responsibility of its kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Little Pricey Ltd has dissolved - that didn't last long!

Hahahaha
Wasn’t they still insisting not so long ago that there would still be a little pricey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So I wonder if CW shows up at court if he is they need to come back by the 8th
People! Get over to the Jodie Marsh thread asap! It looks like Edna is extolling the virtues of skanky over Jodie Marsh LOL
Do you think dm2022 is EDNA? You could be right. The whole comment was hypocritical. She's calling Jodie out for fake marriage/kiss & tell stories when KP is the queen of disclosing fake news & lies. Does dm22 post on here? Well done Rita.

Hahahaha
Wasn’t they still insisting not so long ago that there would still be a little pricey 😂
Oh dear, poor EDNA. So the kids clothing range FAILED before it even started. KARMA for enabling her sibling. EDNA was trying to jump further on the gravy train. This is what happens when you try & go into business with A BANKRUPT who OWES MILLIONS. Assume that's her own address the company was registered in. Looking at that address, EDNA also has a company, ALBERT & ME! Charlatans the lot of them. Be interesting to know what companies AFP has her fingers in too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Good morning
Ok so back to KH possibly cheating on MP and the comment on insta about it - which has now disappeared.
The reason I think it’s 100% true is that I’ve been in a similar situation. I was involved with a premier league football player (lower table team that go up and down a lot). He is now retired from playing.
I don’t want to get bashed for it as there is a lot more to the story and I’m certainly not proud but he had a partner and children. He was a huge favourite with the supporters - he was Mr nice guy everyone loved him. Even now his photos are up around the football ground and fans still talk about him with great fondness 🙄
But I know the other side. The sneaky side that was miserable with his partner. The side that would go on family holidays and be texting me all the time from Dubai or Florida for example.
It went on for years and it got to the point where my friend messaged him on Instagram as an intervention- a bit like the comment last night.

I’m not sure about where KH lives, does anyone who knows skanky know this? But for susie to say so confidently about the housing situation I’m swaying towards it being true.
Wether it is true or not I think to out him on here last night, when we think K&M probably read on here was a bit tit to be honest. Its Kierans nans funeral today and the last thing they would need is to be arguing over hearsay.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Do you think dm2022 is EDNA? You could be right. The whole comment was hypocritical. She's calling Jodie out for fake marriage/kiss & tell stories when KP is the queen of disclosing fake news & lies. Does dm22 post on here? Well done Rita.

Oh dear, poor EDNA. So the kids clothing range FAILED before it even started. KARMA for enabling her sibling. EDNA was trying to jump further on the gravy train. This is what happens when you try & go into business with A BANKRUPT who OWES MILLIONS. Assume that's her own address the company was registered in. Looking at that address, EDNA also has a company, ALBERT & ME! Charlatans the lot of them. Be interesting to know what companies AFP has her fingers in too.
You can click on their name and see messages. Never posted on KP thread…
Here’s some they have commented on.
I don’t think it’s Edna as they talk about being Muslim.

Wether it is true or not I think to out him on here last night, when we think K&M probably read on here was a bit tit to be honest. Its Kierans nans funeral today and the last thing they would need is to be arguing over hearsay.
Well let’s hope they would have other things on their mind than to look on here today then I guess.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You can click on their name and see messages. Never posted on KP thread…
Here’s some they have commented on.
I don’t think it’s Edna as they talk about being Muslim.

Well let’s hope they would have other things on their mind to look on here today then I guess.
That is true but no doubt it will get back to them somehow.

Reactions: 7
I think there should be a separate thread about Kieran.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That is true but no doubt it will get back to them somehow.
Im pretty sure they both saw the comment that was made on his Instagram photo which would have caused an argument anyway.

I think we give Edna too much credit I don’t think she posts anywhere near as much as people presume.
It’s more likely superfans

Reactions: 14

Also I looked the streetup. The flats for that address look like something from an Eastern Block country. Can't see EDNA & 'ARRY earn loads, especially paying rental charges for Woolwich, London. Now the 'gravy train' is drying up, hope daddy Mr PP Fencing has DEEP pockets.

I don't believe Kieran is stupid enough to cheat, especially at the moment, with the 'accusations' KP has made against him. Whoever says they don't live together is talking bollx too. I think we need to be very careful on this site, as there are some SPIES about and people feeding duff info. Who knows much about Michelle to say she's high maintenance? Her life is quite private unlike the liar KP. Yes, I heard his lovely nan had passed away. He will be very sad, as will his family. Lovely lady. RIP

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Good morning

Ah so you know all about That Species as I do (mine was before your version and I was married to it unfortunately); I had one of Them sniffing around after my daughter too so suffice it to say he didn't last long haha - forewarned is forearmed:)

Reactions: 18
Good morning

Ok so after some digging…. The pap pics re moving house a few years ago on the last thread was Michelle’s mums house. Michelle moved in there with her son a few years ago after some money struggles. That’s what the photos are of. K didn’t move in there with her She then moved in with Kh when the baby came. Apparently it’s somewhere near Petworth. And yes it’s the funeral today so I feel for them all, especially KH and hope all is ok with them

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.