Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, you’re right. Just been on the fb page and lots of young lads using the laughing reaction. This is just asking for trouble.
I am no fan of HP - but to think that she is the best he has got in life is just heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I don’t know if anybody Here is Irish but last night on RTÉ there was a programme about a young man with severe autism. He had been followed for 7 years. He’s now about 20. I know you can’t compare people with autism but the support , love and education that was poured into him by his family. He was non verbal and they searched for a programme to let him communicate. They hit on one from the US and the difference. He wrote poetry, articulated beautifully his feelings and sat state exams. . His family should be so proud of themselves and him
Worth a watch

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Not sure if this has been posted previously but I hadn't seen it before. Managed 4 minutes. She is one sick witch

You did better than me...I only managed 1.26 mins. She's always been so deeply unpleasant, god knows how anyone can stand being anywhere near her.

Reactions: 22
She'll wriggle out of it by saying she was only doing it for Harvey, why shouldn't Harvey be able to go to nightclubs like other lads his age, Harvey really wants to go, Harvey has been begging to go to a nightclub again so that he can dance on the bar, it'll break Harvey's heart if he can't go, she's promised Harvey, it wasn't her idea Harvey suggested it...............you get the drift.
She didnt seem to want to take him to nightclubs when she was at the nta awards in 2021 and the diversity awards in 2022? but thats most likely down to the fact she couldnt profit from just having a random visit........its all about the pounds with that women

• Heart
Reactions: 27
so, this was posted on another forum ... this is Charles Drury on his OF ... the lot of them on there should be ashamed of themselves - the whole OF thing is appalling ... Carol, KP, Kieran ... literal wastes of skin the whole scuzzy lot of them

1646405614455.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
@PTMe can you add anything to the Turkey débâcle please? Harvey was dancing on the bar. She was tit faced & generally being vile down the mic AGAIN 🙄. She was then pictured clearly off her tits in the back of a car with Charlie, Lucky 7 dude & some other random. Where was Harvey at this point & who the hell was looking after him?

Why oh why is she allowed to continue to very publicly do these things to her child FFS?? Who the duck in their right mind would take a neurodiverse adult with such complex needs to a bleeping nightclub? And not just to 'enjoy' a night out. Noooooooo, to have him photoed & spoken to for cash. It's duck all to do with Harvey. It's all HER as always 😡😡
I still feel sick at the pic of Harvey wth the breeders of Rolo. He clearly had no bleeping clue what was happening & was likely forced to pose for the pic 😭😡
I'm also fairly sure that his college will have appropriate disco nights for the students. There are also plenty places that hold ASD nights especially adapted. She could very easily take him to 1 of those. But no, of course she won't. Because that wouldn't make her coin & get her fucked up face in the media would it.
I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. HOW THE duck CAN THIS BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN IN 2022??
@PTMe can you add anything to the Turkey débâcle please? Harvey was dancing on the bar. She was tit faced & generally being vile down the mic AGAIN 🙄. She was then pictured clearly off her tits in the back of a car with Charlie, Lucky 7 dude & some other random. Where was Harvey at this point & who the hell was looking after him?

Why oh why is she allowed to continue to very publicly do these things to her child FFS?? Who the duck in their right mind would take a neurodiverse adult with such complex needs to a bleeping nightclub? And not just to 'enjoy' a night out. Noooooooo, to have him photoed & spoken to for cash. It's duck all to do with Harvey. It's all HER as always 😡😡
I still feel sick at the pic of Harvey wth the breeders of Rolo. He clearly had no bleeping clue what was happening & was likely forced to pose for the pic 😭😡
I'm also fairly sure that his college will have appropriate disco nights for the students. There are also plenty places that hold ASD nights especially adapted. She could very easily take him to 1 of those. But no, of course she won't. Because that wouldn't make her coin & get her fucked up face in the media would it.
Pink Squirrel , I wasn’t in Icmeler Turkey at the same time as KP but I am very familiar with the restaurant her and Harvey was in and it is one the larger restaurants in Icmeler directly opposite another large restaurant who both try to outdo each other on who can play the loudest music ( hence why I avoid both of these restaurants). Th entertainment in Icmeler relies mainly on the staff working there to put on dancing displays in/on and at round the bar using fireworks and something resembling a paper confetti blower ( think they put loo rolls on a broom handle and then use a fire extinguisher on it.).
PS The random guy in the photo is the owner manager of Majestic restaurant in Icmeler.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Think a wee email to the producer of harvey and me , ask him if they think this is appropriate behaviour, after all they are portraying her as mother of the year

Reactions: 26
so, this was posted on another forum ... this is Charles Drury on his OF ... the lot of them on there should be ashamed of themselves - the whole OF thing is appalling ... Carol, KP, Kieran ... literal wastes of skin the whole scuzzy lot of them

View attachment 1102292
I would rather eat from bins than earn a few quid like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Slightly off topic but it’s all going on in Koh Sumoui as Shane Warne has died there. That’s where the tracksuit twins are isn’t it?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Is this where KP & CW are?

His management company said Warne had been found unresponsive in his villa on the Thai island Koh Samui on Friday.

"It is with great sadness we advise that Shane Keith Warne passed away of a suspected heart attack," they said.

"Despite the best efforts of medical staff, he could not be revived.

😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
@Foxtotty, in reply to your question on the previous thread, I am in the US, in Texas, although I do come back to the UK fairly frequently as we still have a house in Surrey. Would appreciate it of you do find any info re shoes, thank you, you are so kind!

And to the second part of your comment about your sons, that's awesome! Good trades people are worth their weight in gold! And as you say, can easily earn more than graduates do. Plus carpenters and electricians will NEVER be out of work! Once you find a good one you hang on to them for ever! The trick is finding them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God she is one horrid individual.
I know. She's very horrid. I don't even want to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 22

You can say that again 😜😂❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 59
@Foxtotty, in reply to your question on the previous thread, I am in the US, in Texas, although I do come back to the UK fairly frequently as we still have a house in Surrey. Would appreciate it of you do find any info re shoes, thank you, you are so kind!

And to the second part of your comment about your sons, that's awesome! Good trades people are worth their weight in gold! And as you say, can easily earn more than graduates do. Plus carpenters and electricians will NEVER be out of work! Once you find a good one you hang on to them for ever! The trick is finding them.
Aww, you're welcome.
Yes I'm proud of my boys. They both went to college after leaving school and studied Computer and Business studies. Both hated it and went on to work in their now jobs which they love. They are never out of work either. My eldest son lives in Camberley so if you ever need any work done give me a shout. ;) x

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.