Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a way of finding out if she’s actually done any community service ?

Reactions: 23
Morning Krusties!

Soooo it’s Friday wahoo I love it. Do you love it?

Wonder what excitement today will bring?? Is it likely they’re going to be out there for the 3 weeks as originally thought? Surely not. I mean he could attend the court thing by zoom couldn’t he? Or have I got that wrong? If he’s technically away ‘working’ lol.

So far I’m v unimpressed by their lack of backgrid shots. The photos of dodgy old legs really wasn’t enough was it haha.

Have a good day all.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why the picture of Princess? Thought you were away DC16. for a little break? If you are, have a great time.
Who knows why she put that up… 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yes, I’m in the rainy Lake District, but the weather is looking to improve 👏 but not to Thailand temperatures!

I’ve been keeping up to date with what the tracksuit twins are up to… 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I think on the intro to every thread - as has become a tradition the recap should include...

"and the pair of them are still weapons grade cunts"....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Morning Krusties!

Wonder what excitement today will bring?? Is it likely they’re going to be out there for the 3 weeks as originally thought? Surely not. I mean he could attend the court thing by zoom couldn’t he? Or have I got that wrong? If he’s technically away ‘working’ lol.

So far I’m v unimpressed by their lack of backgrid shots. The photos of dodgy old legs really wasn’t enough was it haha.

Have a good day all.
Good Morning Krusties Happy Friday - I read excitement as excrement which is probably apt seeing as we are talking about Skanky

• Haha
Reactions: 26
People! Get over to the Jodie Marsh thread asap! It looks like Edna is extolling the virtues of skanky over Jodie Marsh LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
@Winepig does it again!!
Did I do this new thread right?
Well done @Winepig for yet another great title 👏👏👏👏
I think from now on, you may as well do all of them from here on 🤣

Morning Krusties!

Have a good day all.
WooHoo it’s Friday! I-LOVE-IT!!!! DO YOU!????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Stupid cow most likely put that picture of her and Princess up because Princess is wearing some of the pink fluffy fox slippers, so she wants people to lay off her about wearing them because a child is too..I dunno..Im guessing that's just how her selfish mind might work...

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.