Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth will demand be huge? Who the hell attends events like these?? 😳🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m baffled!
I hate to say it but it will be sold-out to loads of louts aiming to hurl abuse at Harvey through their drunken haze and take the piss out of him;

Hopefully they'll save the majority of the abuse for the reprehensible, plasticised old bag of a "mother" who thinks that touting a handicapped young man around seedy nightspots to skim a few quid off him is Amaaaazin innit and just what HE wants to do! Of course he wants to go Clubbing, this being a lad who remains a child in a man's body who loves trains and frogs............................................. I can see it all now when H really will go Loco in Acapulco which will all be someone else's fault yet again :(

• Sad
Reactions: 49

omg!
It looks like she is going to be filming some more mucky mansion for C4!
I so hoping that some of the dirty truth comes out about Skanky and all these channels, C4, BBC, and ITV look like complete hypocritical tossers with their constant pandering to the talentless Skank.

We need something as it’s a full on assault with using Harvey now, and it’s just not going to stop until the real hard truth about her hits the public domain. I don’t even know anymore if that will work, as they are ignoring all her criminal and bad behaviour so far, but we need something so bad even they have to back off. The tv companies just won’t stop throwing cash at her, it’s so bloody annoying 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 43
How on earth will demand be huge? Who the hell attends events like these?? 😳🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m baffled!
Frankly, it will be full of people who want to laugh at Harvey & make fun of him ... there is a documentary from the 1980s called 'Elvis in Jarrow' ... you can find it on youtube. I watched it as part of a Sociology course when I was a kid, it was about a pub that used local mentally ill people as an 'act' on a Friday night ... the pub made a fortune, it was packed ... the mentally ill people made nothing but believed they were famous & didn't understand that they were being laughed at ... the local council put a stop to it. KP is literally going to hold her son up to be publicly ridiculed whilst screeching about people doing that on social media (somewhere he need not have any exposure to) ... I wonder if KP understands the word 'hypocrite' or that her job as a parent is to protect Harvey from things like this

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Reactions: 18
This is a new low even for her isn’t it
Mirror running a story about KP exploiting Harvey with this nightclub fiasco. Some of the comments:

1. Jinx20
    1 MIN AGO
    Message Actions
    The lad doesn't like loud noises and has to wear ear defenders. She is doing this for herself to get paid publicity. Social Services or what ever authorities are overseeing his care in the residential school, need to STOP her constantly exploiting the young man. I was hoping once out of her clutches he would have privacy & dignity and a set routine, but she is still using him like a performing seal. There needs to be a SAFEGUARDING order in place. There are video's online of her latest bed mate taunting Harvey and getting him very agitated and Price is there laughing. This is child a buse.
    REPLY 2

RE
    Realist798 MIN AGO
    Really sad that she drank it did drugs while pregnant. She is to blame for Harvey then she used to leave him with people while she went out to get more c**k and now she wants to exploit him on tv. She should be banned from having any kids in her care and bannned from trying to make money from them
    REPLY 3
    FLAG

2. LP
    Lpup17088 MIN AGO
    He needs keeping safe from himself and others not trawling around nightclubs like a cash cow, on show, as his so called mother can't get a gig on her own anymore.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I see the club are deleting comments on their Instagram post. This really is abhorrent of the woman, absolutely bloody disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Did you de
Good morning
Ok so back to KH possibly cheating on MP and the comment on insta about it - which has now disappeared.
The reason I think it’s 100% true is that I’ve been in a similar situation. I was involved with a premier league football player (lower table team that go up and down a lot). He is now retired from playing.
I don’t want to get bashed for it as there is a lot more to the story and I’m certainly not proud but he had a partner and children. He was a huge favourite with the supporters - he was Mr nice guy everyone loved him. Even now his photos are up around the football ground and fans still talk about him with great fondness 🙄
But I know the other side. The sneaky side that was miserable with his partner. The side that would go on family holidays and be texting me all the time from Dubai or Florida for example.
It went on for years and it got to the point where my friend messaged him on Instagram as an intervention- a bit like the comment last night.

So that’s why being in a similar situation I think he is being a naughty boy.

I’m not sure about where KH lives, does anyone who knows skanky know this? But for susie to say so confidently about the housing situation I’m swaying towards it being true.
Did you see the pics I posted v late on the last thread? They are definitely living in the house in the daily mail story.
No idea if he's a cheater, wouldn't be particularly surprised, but that poster has popped up twice at the same time as comments left on Kieran's insta saying he's cheating. I do wonder about the timing, don't think that rape case is resolved, would he really risk getting caught out while that was going on 😐
We all know pricey says Michelle is a bleep and Kieran is a sex addict, I'm just hmm when an account pops up with her exact agenda. 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Good morning
Ok so back to KH possibly cheating on MP and the comment on insta about it - which has now disappeared.
The reason I think it’s 100% true is that I’ve been in a similar situation. I was involved with a premier league football player (lower table team that go up and down a lot). He is now retired from playing.
I don’t want to get bashed for it as there is a lot more to the story and I’m certainly not proud but he had a partner and children. He was a huge favourite with the supporters - he was Mr nice guy everyone loved him. Even now his photos are up around the football ground and fans still talk about him with great fondness 🙄
But I know the other side. The sneaky side that was miserable with his partner. The side that would go on family holidays and be texting me all the time from Dubai or Florida for example.
It went on for years and it got to the point where my friend messaged him on Instagram as an intervention- a bit like the comment last night.

So that’s why being in a similar situation I think he is being a naughty boy.

I’m not sure about where KH lives, does anyone who knows skanky know this? But for susie to say so confidently about the housing situation I’m swaying towards it being true.
Plus, KH has a record of cheating (I'd take the sex addict story with a massive pinch of salt, but I do think he cheated on KP, although she probably cheated on him too). And being on OF and a stripper isn't a great sign for a monogamous relationship, in my opinion (some will disagree with me).

The staged pap photos of KH and MP that we've seen over the years too, ring alarm bells for me. Admittedly there haven't been loads, there were beach snaps and snaps of them moving house. It indicates a thirst for money and sacrificing family privacy IMO. He could go get a normal job like the rest of us

Wether it is true or not I think to out him on here last night, when we think K&M probably read on here was a bit tit to be honest. Its Kierans nans funeral today and the last thing they would need is to be arguing over hearsay.
Didn't realise she had passed. Fair play to Kieran being her carer. Not an easy job. They were clearly very close

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Did you de

Did you see the pics I posted v late on the last thread? They are definitely living in the house in the daily mail story.
No idea if he's a cheater, wouldn't be particularly surprised, but that poster has popped up twice at the same time as comments left on Kieran's insta saying he's cheating. I do wonder about the timing, don't think that rape case is resolved, would he really risk getting caught out while that was going on 😐
We all know pricey says Michelle is a bleep and Kieran is a sex addict, I'm just hmm when an account pops up with her exact agenda. 🤷
.....and from a new member.

Reactions: 17
Beyond low - what a tit show of a mother she is. Shame on everyone involved.
WHAT ARE THE AUTHORITIES DOING?
Abuse and neglect of vulnerable adults
There should be a safe guarding order applied for. Surely his Residential School can do something? This is unacceptable. He has the mental age of 6-7 & can't make decisions for himself. If people but tickets she will allow a photograph to be taken with Harvey! Jeez.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
WHAT ARE THE AUTHORITIES DOING?
Abuse and neglect of vulnerable adults
There should be a safe guarding order applied for. Surely his Residential School can do something? This is unacceptable. He has the mental age of 6-7 & can't make decisions for himself. If people but tickets she will allow a photograph to be taken with Harvey! Jeez.
This nightclub endeavour has got an uncomfortable ring of the Victorian circuses to me, and I don't mean offence to Harvey by saying that.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see a headline in the Mirror about it today, saying some people feel it is "exploitation"

Reactions: 56
They deleted mine within seconds - they must have someone assigned to the job 😂😂😂
Surely all this backlash will make them reconsider? I'm actually at a loss for her actions & how low she will sink in her desperation for a quid 😳😭

Maybe a protest is needed at this club before the event takes place 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I so hoping that some of the dirty truth comes out about Skanky and all these channels, C4, BBC, and ITV look like complete hypocritical tossers with their constant pandering to the talentless Skank.

We need something as it’s a full on assault with using Harvey now, and it’s just not going to stop until the real hard truth about her hits the public domain. I don’t even know anymore if that will work, as they are ignoring all her criminal and bad behaviour so far, but we need something so bad even they have to back off. The tv companies just won’t stop throwing cash at her, it’s so bloody annoying 😔
Surely IF the residential school reported this to the authorities they'd have to step in. Exploitation of a vulnerable young man with the mental age of 6-7 is abuse. There must be some sort of safe guarding issues here. The nightclub are out of order too. Do we have an email address for where HP is in placement? I will email them raising concern. I will also be emailing this nightclub.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Surely all this backlash will make them reconsider? I'm actually at a loss for her actions & how low she will sink in her desperation for a quid 😳😭

Maybe a protest is needed at this club before the event takes place 🤔
I’m gobsmacked that anybody at this club can think this is a good idea ; I’m 100 % sure there’ll be such a backlash that it won’t happen - and anybody stupid enough to have bought tickets will be simply paying for Price’s next holiday .
I worked in a club for years as a DJ - I know the game VERY well . I cannot begin to imagine how many people have been involved in this ridiculous decision & that nobody thought to say “ this is a really bad idea & we are going to get a lot of tit about it”
But even the backlash will get her in the news again , the rancid specimen.
I truly loathe her with everything I have .

Right , I’m off to their page to put my two penneth in .

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Right gonna have my say 😂. When people go to a nightclub it’s to let loose and have a good time. I have nothing against Harvey whatsoever but who on earth would be interested in seeing him? What is he going to do exactly? Isn’t he in bed by 6pm?

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.