Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Why are they posing in front of a fake backdrop on their trip 🤔 x

From the daily mail I screenshot this pic..

You can see the shadow by her head and how the floor/backdrop is at the bottom.
Why go all that way go pose in front of a fake background..
Resizer_16464434608050.jpg

Here's one I made last year that it reminded me of...

Resizer_16464434362410.jpg

Lol 😄 x

DONT EVER STOP LOL
Thank you 😄😄🥰❤❤🤗🥰😘 xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
@PTMe can you add anything to the Turkey débâcle please? Harvey was dancing on the bar. She was shit faced & generally being vile down the mic AGAIN 🙄. She was then pictured clearly off her tits in the back of a car with Charlie, Lucky 7 dude & some other random. Where was Harvey at this point & who the hell was looking after him?

Why oh why is she allowed to continue to very publicly do these things to her child FFS?? Who the fuck in their right mind would take a neurodiverse adult with such complex needs to a fucking nightclub? And not just to 'enjoy' a night out. Noooooooo, to have him photoed & spoken to for cash. It's fuck all to do with Harvey. It's all HER as always 😡😡
I still feel sick at the pic of Harvey wth the breeders of Rolo. He clearly had no fucking clue what was happening & was likely forced to pose for the pic 😭😡
I'm also fairly sure that his college will have appropriate disco nights for the students. There are also plenty places that hold ASD nights especially adapted. She could very easily take him to 1 of those. But no, of course she won't. Because that wouldn't make her coin & get her fucked up face in the media would it.
I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN IN 2022??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
I know. She's very horrid. I don't even want to watch

You can say that again 😜😂❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 59

tracey3871

VIP Member
How on earth will demand be huge? Who the hell attends events like these?? 😳🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m baffled!
Frankly, it will be full of people who want to laugh at Harvey & make fun of him ... there is a documentary from the 1980s called 'Elvis in Jarrow' ... you can find it on youtube. I watched it as part of a Sociology course when I was a kid, it was about a pub that used local mentally ill people as an 'act' on a Friday night ... the pub made a fortune, it was packed ... the mentally ill people made nothing but believed they were famous & didn't understand that they were being laughed at ... the local council put a stop to it. KP is literally going to hold her son up to be publicly ridiculed whilst screeching about people doing that on social media (somewhere he need not have any exposure to) ... I wonder if KP understands the word 'hypocrite' or that her job as a parent is to protect Harvey from things like this

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Cuckoo75

Chatting with my mom today and skanky came up in conversation. My mom was astounded to hear that skanky has not seen her children without supervision and it appears to be very infrequent. I also explained the DV fake bruising to which my mom replied why has the media not reported any of this. My mom's impression of skanky was she was a fantastic mother especially to H and she felt very strongly about this after watching the documentary recently. My poor mom. This shows how easily people can be taken in.

I am so angry about the whole situation with H and the night club. I know he is an adult but a vulnerable person whose individual needs have to be taken into account. I've had to complete care plans and risk assessments on adults wanting to experience night clubs and had to take into account the behaviour of the individual and those that maybe in attendance whom may cause a threat. There are places who cater for adults with autism and other disabilities so they can experience a night club as an adult though taking into account the noise, lights and other risk factors. Sorry to go a bit and probably repeated what others have said. I'm still trying to catch up.

I very rarely post though I love reading everyone's comments over the past year. Keep well everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 57

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
WHAT ARE THE AUTHORITIES DOING?
Abuse and neglect of vulnerable adults
There should be a safe guarding order applied for. Surely his Residential School can do something? This is unacceptable. He has the mental age of 6-7 & can't make decisions for himself. If people but tickets she will allow a photograph to be taken with Harvey! Jeez.
This nightclub endeavour has got an uncomfortable ring of the Victorian circuses to me, and I don't mean offence to Harvey by saying that.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see a headline in the Mirror about it today, saying some people feel it is "exploitation"

Reactions: 56

Winepig

VIP Member
Surely all this backlash will make them reconsider? I'm actually at a loss for her actions & how low she will sink in her desperation for a quid 😳😭

Maybe a protest is needed at this club before the event takes place 🤔
I’m gobsmacked that anybody at this club can think this is a good idea ; I’m 100 % sure there’ll be such a backlash that it won’t happen - and anybody stupid enough to have bought tickets will be simply paying for Price’s next holiday .
I worked in a club for years as a DJ - I know the game VERY well . I cannot begin to imagine how many people have been involved in this ridiculous decision & that nobody thought to say “ this is a really bad idea & we are going to get a lot of shit about it”
But even the backlash will get her in the news again , the rancid specimen.
I truly loathe her with everything I have .

Right , I’m off to their page to put my two penneth in .

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

PTMe

Chatty Member
I think she holds her crotch when she attempts the high notes to stop her from pissing herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Incase anyone didn’t get to listen 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54