Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think dm2022 is EDNA? You could be right. The whole comment was hypocritical. She's calling Jodie out for fake marriage/kiss & tell stories when KP is the queen of disclosing fake news & lies. Does dm22 post on here? Well done Rita.

Oh dear, poor EDNA. So the kids clothing range FAILED before it even started. KARMA for enabling her sibling. EDNA was trying to jump further on the gravy train. This is what happens when you try & go into business with A BANKRUPT who OWES MILLIONS. Assume that's her own address the company was registered in. Looking at that address, EDNA also has a company, ALBERT & ME! Charlatans the lot of them. Be interesting to know what companies AFP has her fingers in too.
i dont think there was any intention of it being a buisness , just a way to get publicity and in the media etc., to keep interest in skanky, maybe even a way to hide money too. the clothes and rabbit emblem were rank too

Sorry if this has been posted

looks like the press read on here too !

You can click on their name and see messages. Never posted on KP thread…
Here’s some they have commented on.
I don’t think it’s Edna as they talk about being Muslim.

Well let’s hope they would have other things on their mind than to look on here today then I guess.
i dont think its edna, this poster says nice things about other people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Anyone can make a safeguarding referral, anonymously if you prefer, it doesn't need to come from Harvey's residential placement.

Referrals need to go to West Sussex social services - 01243642121 or by completing a referral on their website westsussex.gov.uk, under Social Care and Support, Adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Anyone can make a safeguarding referral, anonymously if you prefer, it doesn't need to come from Harvey's residential placement.

Referrals need to go to West Sussex social services - 01243642121 or by completing a referral on their website westsussex.gov.uk, under Social Care and Support, Adults.
I will be doing that. Does it matter that he doesn't live in West Sussex though? He lives in a residential school, not in W. Sussex. Can't be registered under MM as being repossessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate to say it but it will be sold-out to loads of louts aiming to hurl abuse at Harvey through their drunken haze and take the piss out of him;

Hopefully they'll save the majority of the abuse for the reprehensible, plasticised old bag of a "mother" who thinks that touting a handicapped young man around seedy nightspots to skim a few quid off him is Amaaaazin innit and just what HE wants to do! Of course he wants to go Clubbing, this being a lad who remains a child in a man's body who loves trains and frogs............................................. I can see it all now when H really will go Loco in Acapulco which will all be someone else's fault yet again :(
We can only hope that she is locked up by then so it does not happen.🗝

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How on earth will demand be huge? Who the hell attends events like these?? 😳🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m baffled!
Looking on their Instagram, their clientele are mostly youngsters. Around Harvey’s age possibly younger. I don’t see the link? No young adult of today is going to be a super fan of clapped-out Katie Price let alone her kid. Ffs she’s a rough old has-been from before they were even born!

Why do they think these people enjoying a night out would want to see a severely disabled young man paraded about 😳 There is absolutely no appeal there. As someone said yesterday - at that age things like that just weren’t on the agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I will be doing that. Does it matter that he doesn't live in West Sussex though? He lives in a residential school, not in W. Sussex. Can't be registered under MM as being repossessed.
You say " Can't be registered under MM as being repossessed." as a statement of fact. As far as I know it's only wishful thinking but do you have irrefutable evidence or information?

Reactions: 8
Looking on their Instagram, their clientele are mostly youngsters. Around Harvey’s age possibly younger. I don’t see the link? No young adult of today is going to be a super fan of clapped-out Katie Price let alone her kid. Ffs she’s a rough old has-been from before they were even born!

Why do they think these people enjoying a night out would want to see a severely disabled young man paraded about 😳 There is absolutely no appeal there. As someone said yesterday - at that age things like that just weren’t on the agenda.
I popped onto the Facebook page earlier to look at what people were saying, as has been said on here, the comments are being deleted, but I read one exchange of ‘banter’ between two lads where one said “Let’s go see your twin”, and the other replied “You’re sick man”…with a smiley face. These are some of the people who are going, H will be ridiculed by certain attendees. Skanky is one sick woman thinking this is a good idea, and the club are just bragging about the huge demand, all they can see is money, I doubt they care about any hit to their reputation, as they prob believe it will blow over, whilst they get a big payday and publicity for the club.

I actually think it will be pulled though, the backlash is already hitting the papers, but true to form Skanky will probably cry she’s been victimised again, and somehow all the people complaining will be the bad guys.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I’m hoping that the club management develop a set of morals overnight.Or ( which is more likely), get worried about negative press and a possible fine/prosecution.
Mother of the year won’t care about anything, as long as she gets paid. I hope this latest exploitation gets shot down in flames, otherwise she’ll be trailing that poor lad all around for coin.
If her family support her on this, then they are as bad as she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Surely all this backlash will make them reconsider? I'm actually at a loss for her actions & how low she will sink in her desperation for a quid 😳😭

Maybe a protest is needed at this club before the event takes place 🤔
I don't know how many negative comments are being deleted but there's loads of positive ones. People tagging their mates, desperate to meet either or both of them. I think the club might just be happy with any publicity.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I've no idea what the appeal of Harvey will be at all. She'll be pissed up & shrieking, flashing her balloon baps, shouting at Harvey. Harvey will be flipping the bird & calling everyone cunts goaded by his freak of a mother. Or he'll either have a massive meltdown & trash the place.

How anyone in their right mind thinks this is a good idea I don't know.
Harvey needs to be left alone to quietly live his life away from Instagram, Facebook, TV shows & that witch Bint that gave birth to that poor young man. Nobody's interested in Harvey or her.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.