Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she still thinks she can sing, wtaf have I just watched 🙉🙈. Nice to see her ready for bed, wish she’d of bleeping stayed there my ears are ringing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what will happen to Harvey, when he becomes too old to live at his care facility. I hope there is a long term care plan in place, he is certainly better off where he is.

Reactions: 8
I think she just turns herself on so much, in her head she sounds like Mariah. I wonder what Cole thinks of her warbling?
Many people including her own children have told her she can’t sing.She just refuses to accept it.It gives you an inkling of her attitude to any form of criticism or advice.The woman couldn’t carry a tune in a bucket.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember back in Sept 2020 she was supposedly working with her mate Rick Live (seems to have vanished) on her new album hilariously she wanted the title “Put me back together” after her feet surgery.
What happened to the “relaunch” of her music career then ? So many lies…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning everyone 😘well skanky can’t sing wanky is the bodyguard and the rest of the Klingons is to make her feel important 🤔.

You can see in her head she is still gawjus and everyone wants to see her, her own vanity will be her undoing.
Wanky has court on 10th will they come back who knows /who cares let’s wait and see. I wasn’t brave enough to listen to her warbling but from everyone’s reaction on here I didn’t miss much.

Binfest is now alluding to god knows what…… they have nothing of notable value so not sure what it could be. I hoped they would get arrested for something or anything and that didn’t happen so I guess I will still live in hope.

I will say though from what I have seen of this years visit to Thailand is a marked difference from when she went with Kris.

Anyways the sun is shining and I have decided today is going to be a lazy day.

Happy Sunday everyone 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wasn’t the 2020 holiday in the Maldives supposed to be work related so she had to use Zoom for her bankruptcy court hearing?
They had loads of pics & videos on the beach, jet skis etc - normal holiday stuff.
I never could figure out exactly what actual “work” they were doing?

Reactions: 17
I wonder what will happen to Harvey, when he becomes too old to live at his care facility. I hope there is a long term care plan in place, he is certainly better off where he is.
They usually go on to a shared house with help on hand

Reactions: 9
Awww come on Krusties! Post number 900 is my next thread title. No one feckin vote, @Winepig is gonna storm over the post for about the 9000th time 😭😭😭😭😭 its Sunday, show some compassion you lot!! Ok finished grovelling now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Harvey Price is 19yrs old now and I honestly can't speculate upon his urges/hormones due to his multiple disabilities in comparison to 'regular' kids of his own age.
However, I've always found it most definitely sick/concerning the amount of times she kisses him on the lips and presses her (occasionally naked) baps and bot up close to him.
God only knows what torrents of emotion/natural instincts are cursing within. :censored:
Que the frankie boyle joke....and no im not typing it !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww come on Krusties! Post number 900 is my next thread title. No one feckin vote, @Winepig is gonna storm over the post for about the 9000th time 😭😭😭😭😭 its Sunday, show some compassion you lot!! Ok finished grovelling now
I haven’t thought of one yet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
#138 skanky sounds like screeching cat. And cole with his monogram looks like a prat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It's toooooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooooong, that's why. Take the axe to it, there's some good stuff there.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Apparently BBC staff aren't happy either!

It’s so bloody annoying The TV channels are still chucking her cash, especially the BBC, but this story is another showing there are little holes appearing in her Teflon armour, criticism is mounting about her behaviour and it is at last being reported at times. Small hopes Tattlers 😁

So hope this part is true, seriously f*ck you BBC, listen to your viewers and staff, we don’t want this pandering to a criminal to continue…

One source said: 'The commissioning of this show has gone down like a lead balloon among some staff. They can't believe Katie is being paid and given airtime after she could have killed someone.'

Skanky is continuing to plumb new depths, she’s getting worse daily now, there’s zero reform in her character. She never gets called out, so in her mind she can do what she wants without any consequence, case in point the upcoming Harvey club night. If that goes ahead, I cannot see how it won’t backfire on her badly, there’s no way that night happens without something atrocious occurring, honestly believe there are people who are going to that event to bait him. H is going to get very confused by the noise and what will be a baying crowd. I’m appalled at what could happen. The papers are already criticising her for this idea, if anything happens she can twist the story as much as she wants, but she will be the one responsible.

It really will show what a disgrace she is, there must come a point where even the BBC can’t keep bailing her out, how bad has she got to be before they all say no more, they must listen to the complaints eventually, it’s a public funded entity, they are required to, hopefully she does something that gets her jailed, god knows she deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s so bloody annoying The TV channels are still chucking her cash, especially the BBC, but this story is another showing there are little holes appearing in her Teflon armour, criticism is mounting about her behaviour and it is at last being reported at times. Small hopes Tattlers 😁

So hope this part is true, seriously f*ck you BBC, listen to your viewers and staff, we don’t want this pandering to a criminal to continue…

One source said: 'The commissioning of this show has gone down like a lead balloon among some staff. They can't believe Katie is being paid and given airtime after she could have killed someone.'

Skanky is continuing to plumb new depths, she’s getting worse daily now, there’s zero reform in her character. She never gets called out, so in her mind she can do what she wants without any consequence, case in point the upcoming Harvey club night. If that goes ahead, I cannot see how it won’t backfire on her badly, there’s no way that night happens without something atrocious occurring, honestly believe there are people who are going to that event to bait him. H is going to get very confused by the noise and what will be a baying crowd. I’m appalled at what could happen. The papers are already criticising her for this idea, if anything happens she can twist the story as much as she wants, but she will be the one responsible.

It really will show what a disgrace she is, there must come a point where even the BBC can’t keep bailing her out, how bad has she got to be before they all say no more, they must listen to the complaints eventually, it’s a public funded entity, they are required to, hopefully she does something that gets her jailed, god knows she deserves it.
Well said Kylie. I hope some of the staff at the bbc are also Tattlers! Although it's all about what the ones right at the top want ☹

It's toooooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooooong, that's why. Take the axe to it, there's some good stuff there.!
Agreed. It's really funny as a poem but shorten it for the title. Your comment after is brilliant though 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.