Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww come on Krusties! Post number 900 is my next thread title. No one feckin vote, @Winepig is gonna storm over the post for about the 9000th time 😭😭😭😭😭 its Sunday, show some compassion you lot!! Ok finished grovelling now
It is a bit long, they might not be able to fit it all in.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Katie Price #138 Skanky's screeching a Whitney tune & Cole is filming the crazy loon
Your just showing off now Squirrely, get back up your tree, I've got this!! 😁😁

I think she holds her crotch when she attempts the high notes to stop her from pissing herself.
I thought it was because her phone was dropping out ☎☎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That article says that the program appeals to an audience of 16-24 year olds that the BBC are keen to keep. Really? I don't know of any 16-24 year olds that even watched it 🀷 I say this based on the fact that I have children aged between 10 & 26. None of them watched it. My older ones laugh at my rants about Skanky. They feel sorry for her children. My teenager says the only time she hits their radar is to laugh at her, express sorrow for her kids & the embarrassment they must feel.
The annoucer needs to intoduce it as Mother of 5 who's kids don't live with her and who rarely see's them due to illegal activities.
And refund us all our fecking license fee back 😑😑😑

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Cole is with her for the "fame" and the control, feeding his own narcissistic ego.
IMO he truly believes that he can bring her down if he wants/needs too, with limited damage to his "own reputation".

The relationship is toxic and I wouldn't be surprised if after his court case, he kicks her to the kerb....
Mic Drop, Bye Felicia πŸŽ€πŸ‘‹πŸ»
I think hes a deranged superfan who has probably had some sort of creepy obsession with her the best part of her career..and now he "has" his obsession he,s hanging on to her like a limpet...pathetic!

Reactions: 14
Natural???!!!!
You can SEE the foundation caked on, as well as the felt pen mark of the ridiculous eyebrows.
Deluded fool she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg there is absolutely nothing natural about her?! Does she think this is a good photo?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s a Β£170 T-shirt!
Apparently a mither of 5 childten was screeching her lungs out in bar in Thailand. (I use the term "mother"very loosely)
This "mother" of 5 children, none of who live with her. ( again I use the term mother very loosely, I should just refer to her as the 9 month incubator of 5 children but it's to much typing.)
Anyway this "mother" of five was at the pub in Thailand with her man child boyfriend, (yes, man child, as he needs to have his cloths labelled with his name,and contantly pulls his ankle socks up to his knees.)
Anyway, as she was screeching her lungs out in a Thai pub, wearing her house slippers, the man child, who's name is CW (it was on his shorts, probably sewn into his ankle socks too along with an "L" and a "R" to help him get dressed).......yes, well the CW manchild took a short video and posted it to his IG page....bless him.
The incubator of 5 children told him to remove it straight away, cause she's told everyone she's sick with MH problems and it wouldn't read well in the papers if she was seen screeching to a karaoke in a Thai pub.
A photo has now been posted by another customer, called Back Grid who btw is sueing for damage to their hearing. This photo shows the man child in a complete huff having been told off by the incubator of 5 children who's glaring at him wondering what she would say to her MH therpist whenever she bumps into one again. Even thinking of blaming the manchild and saying he forced her to do it .
this should be the recap for the next thread

Reactions: 14
Thinks he’s a bloody Roadman!
It’s embarrassing.I’d be mortified if my 17yr old adopted that hood rat speech😱
My grandson tried to talk to me like that I told him he’s the wrong colour for that Patwa and to speak to me in English, he said but Nan everyone talks like this and I said but grandchild I don’t do street talk πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In the screeching karaoke video, she seems to be wearing a bodice or basque under her t shirt. At 0.17 a suspender strap. ( Whatever it is called) falls out from under her shorts (left leg her side)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Awww come on Krusties! Post number 900 is my next thread title. No one feckin vote, @Winepig is gonna storm over the post for about the 9000th time 😭😭😭😭😭 its Sunday, show some compassion you lot!! Ok finished grovelling now
Aw hun I want to vote for it but it’s very wordy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.