Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironic that she's alllllll fake. And the only real thing about her is her bleeping fur slippers 😑
And thus concludes my short Sunday sermon 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s so bloody annoying The TV channels are still chucking her cash, especially the BBC, but this story is another showing there are little holes appearing in her Teflon armour, criticism is mounting about her behaviour and it is at last being reported at times. Small hopes Tattlers 😁

So hope this part is true, seriously f*ck you BBC, listen to your viewers and staff, we don’t want this pandering to a criminal to continue…

One source said: 'The commissioning of this show has gone down like a lead balloon among some staff. They can't believe Katie is being paid and given airtime after she could have killed someone.'

Skanky is continuing to plumb new depths, she’s getting worse daily now, there’s zero reform in her character. She never gets called out, so in her mind she can do what she wants without any consequence, case in point the upcoming Harvey club night. If that goes ahead, I cannot see how it won’t backfire on her badly, there’s no way that night happens without something atrocious occurring, honestly believe there are people who are going to that event to bait him. H is going to get very confused by the noise and what will be a baying crowd. I’m appalled at what could happen. The papers are already criticising her for this idea, if anything happens she can twist the story as much as she wants, but she will be the one responsible.

It really will show what a disgrace she is, there must come a point where even the BBC can’t keep bailing her out, how bad has she got to be before they all say no more, they must listen to the complaints eventually, it’s a public funded entity, they are required to, hopefully she does something that gets her jailed, god knows she deserves it.
That article says that the program appeals to an audience of 16-24 year olds that the BBC are keen to keep. Really? I don't know of any 16-24 year olds that even watched it 🀷 I say this based on the fact that I have children aged between 10 & 26. None of them watched it. My older ones laugh at my rants about Skanky. They feel sorry for her children. My teenager says the only time she hits their radar is to laugh at her, express sorrow for her kids & the embarrassment they must feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nobody is saying that having a tattoo makes someone a bad person but they do limit people's opportunities and affect how some people view those people. Last time I was on a cheap flight one of the cabin crew had a bandage like cover on their forearm - obviously to cover a tattoo because they're banned by that airline. Some employers don't like it and visible tattoos are an instant "file CV in the bin" in some professions and in some firms - especially in client facing roles and in the "professions". Tattoos affect how some people will perceive you. If you want a tattoo of a giraffe on your bum then fair enough but anything visible is a bit silly if you want to be taken seriously and aspire to high things..... It'll be a long time before we have a tattooed Prime Minister or your GP will have Love and Hate tattooed on his/her knuckles.
Nonsense. Absolute tosh

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her and PA singing "A Whole New World" on You Tube with her being off key has sent me into hysterical laughter made my day that has... πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜„ πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her and PA singing "A Whole New World" on You Tube with her being off key has sent me into hysterical laughter made my day that has... πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜„ πŸ˜†
That is particularly entertaining 🀣 I also rather enjoy her live performance on Loose Women of 🎢Hanno I Gotchew 🎢 enhanced by THE most excellent backing dancers 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she holds her crotch when she attempts the high notes to stop her from pissing herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
After that karaoke performance I hope they are not going to let her sing in the nightclub. Shame the press haven't picked up on it yet ;)

Reactions: 11
Katie Price #138 Katie's 'singing', Cole's filming, court is calling, who'll be bawling??

Katie Price #138 Katie's singing, she's looking minging & her Big Bird feet are a proper treat πŸ₯΄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Skanky screeching along to Whitney. When she hits the high notes she grabs her fanny, or else she’ll piss herself like an old granny

My first try at a thread title
It was a Whitney song she was attempting wasn’t it? πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Here she is in 2017 with her bleeping real fur sliders. And seemingly had Bunny in them too 😭😭

@PTMe when she got called out last time for her fur clothing items, she sold them off & was going to donate the money to an animal charity. Did she actually donate the money to an animal charity? I think we already know the answer πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I haven’t thought of one yet 🀣🀣🀣
Just you put your feet up and relax, @rosiepo
Katie Price #138 The Thai Walls Shook and the windows broke as Price failed at Karaoke. Cole he boked with ming hair stuck in his throat. On a working holiday for free.
Ok, I've been told my beautiful title is to long and I need to cut it down so here goes.

Katie Price #138 She's a bleep

😁😁😁

Ha ha!!! Read it and weep Krusties. I,m in there, best bloody title yet!!! βœŠοΈβœŠοΈπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Here she is in 2017 with her bleeping real fur sliders. And seemingly had Bunny in them too 😭😭

@PTMe when she got called out last time for her fur clothing items, she sold them off & was going to donate the money to an animal charity. Did she actually donate the money to an animal charity? I think we already know the answer πŸ™„
Of course not x

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.