Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there’s going to be a robbery/break-in for the simple reason that I don’t think they have the brains to carry it off properly. It would need careful thought because it would be open to scrutiny, not least on here. Also, if her “engagement” ring was stolen, she would have to provide proof of its value and I’m not sure Argos will have given her one.
If there was a break up, same as if there was an "accident", they would have to change their plans once the idea was leaked. I think they will just stick to the whole mental 'elf stuff to get away with it

Reactions: 11
I don't think they would risk it in Thailand, if found out the police would be very quick to arrest & the Thailand judicial system is swift & cruel.
I think possibly will go for an insurance claim as lost ring etc.. if of course she bothers to get insurance
If she puts in a false claim, is found out it and the insurance company prosecutes her it would trigger her suspended sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The one thing she and I have in common is we're both sun worshippers. I can literally lay out from 7-7 with just a pool, a drink and some books. There's something really weird about this holiday. Just walking around in that heat looking like trash. No beach body 🤣🤣🤣 posing, no swimming, no showing off loved up with elaborate food and cocktails. It's just so strange.
Oh Cakky, I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending you huge hugs xxx

100% agree with this. And you get a 'woo hoo!' for early retirement!
I've been ready to retire since I was 25.🤣🤣. Fuming mines been moved from 60 to 67.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Finally caught up with the calamitous couple's antics, I've not been very active last few days, had to stay up 2 nights with my 19 year old cat, who sadly passed away. Good to be back and have some laughs!
I’m sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think he hates her exactly, I think he despises her and is fascinated by how low she'll go with his encouragement. Dubai porta potty? C'mon Cole, you know you want to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Always said this guy creeps me out, something rings my alarm bells that this is a nasty piece of work, and I think you’re right, maybe it‘s as simple as he does get a kick out putting her down. Perhaps this is who he is in relationships, there’s no agenda, he’s just a vile person who enjoys belittling partners. It might be just this, gee she’s met her match in awful behaviour with this one hasn’t she.
I’ve come to this conclusion as well. I bet if a third party pulled him up about his behaviour he would excuse it as banter, or having a laugh. I had the misfortune to work with someone like this. I bet he doesn’t like being on the receiving end of “ Bantz”, and is also a coward if a man chastises him.

What has happened to her she used to scrub up very well. There is now not one fanciable feature ,her body has kind of beefed up shoulders and neck very odd. Ok I can understand her face has gone through too much surgery but that cant effect a body shape can it,strange .Has to be said she looks as rough as old boots
I think I read somewhere once that liposuction removes fat cells so when people put the weight on again it goes to other parts of the body where there are still fat cells. Could explain the beefed up body in other areas.
Could be rubbish though, I’m not a medical professional!

Hey Hawk you either like them or you dont. Now don't get me started on men with beards now :ROFLMAO:
Oooh beards are so sexy 😍
Speaking of beards, do you think skanky will grow one when she competes her transition? It might be the first time I'm put off them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Finally caught up with the calamitous couple's antics, I've not been very active last few days, had to stay up 2 nights with my 19 year old cat, who sadly passed away. Good to be back and have some laughs!
It's the saddest day when we have to say goodbye, I'm so sorry.

Aww bless him. Just incase simple minded baby Cole forgets his name. Cute
Oh it's just so funny. Bet the Milky Bar Kid will get a pair.🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My grandmother in law had Amarillo played at her funeral. No one warned us so we did laugh. It was her favourite song 😳
A good friend of mine passed away and as people were about to leave after the service the Doctor Who theme boomed out. I have never witnessed so many jaws collectively drop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Katie Price #138 The Thai Walls Shook and the windows broke as Price failed at Karaoke. Cole he boked with ming hair stuck in his throat. On a working holiday for free.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.