Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up with the calamitous couple's antics, I've not been very active last few days, had to stay up 2 nights with my 19 year old cat, who sadly passed away. Good to be back and have some laughs!
Oh Cakky, I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending you huge hugs xxx

Absolutely! I have a tattoo and had a pretty well paid job …. so much so I was able to take voluntary redundancy aged 53 …. haven’t had to work since so certainly not a sheep and certainly not stupid….just enjoying retirement much earlier than originally planned 🥳
100% agree with this. And you get a 'woo hoo!' for early retirement!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If she’s claiming it as work then I do hope she’s obtained a work visa, as she shouldn’t be doing work on a tourist visa…
Oh good shout, wonder if authorities know this , wish this had been pointed out to immigration before they entered country.

It’s when she itches her fanny that does it for me 🤢 god knows when it last got a wash
She does it in every video of her singing , god knows why

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she will say anything for shock value really though. Also, as HP has the mentality of a 6 year old would he even have any idea what was being done to him? It would be a bit like sexually abusing a child that age, and be extremely distressing for him. Given that he has a man's body I don't know whether or not he gets a mans urges, but even if he does he may have no idea what they are.
Harvey Price is 19yrs old now and I honestly can't speculate upon his urges/hormones due to his multiple disabilities in comparison to 'regular' kids of his own age.
However, I've always found it most definitely sick/concerning the amount of times she kisses him on the lips and presses her (occasionally naked) baps and bot up close to him.
God only knows what torrents of emotion/natural instincts are cursing within. :censored:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Apparently a mither of 5 childten was screeching her lungs out in bar in Thailand. (I use the term "mother"very loosely)
This "mother" of 5 children, none of who live with her. ( again I use the term mother very loosely, I should just refer to her as the 9 month incubator of 5 children but it's to much typing.)
Anyway this "mother" of five was at the pub in Thailand with her man child boyfriend, (yes, man child, as he needs to have his cloths labelled with his name,and contantly pulls his ankle socks up to his knees.)
Anyway, as she was screeching her lungs out in a Thai pub, wearing her house slippers, the man child, who's name is CW (it was on his shorts, probably sewn into his ankle socks too along with an "L" and a "R" to help him get dressed).......yes, well the CW manchild took a short video and posted it to his IG page....bless him.
The incubator of 5 children told him to remove it straight away, cause she's told everyone she's sick with MH problems and it wouldn't read well in the papers if she was seen screeching to a karaoke in a Thai pub.
A photo has now been posted by another customer, called Back Grid who btw is sueing for damage to their hearing. This photo shows the man child in a complete huff having been told off by the incubator of 5 children who's glaring at him wondering what she would say to her MH therpist whenever she bumps into one again. Even thinking of blaming the manchild and saying he forced her to do it .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wanky really is a knob, what dick has his initials on his shorts. Bloody fool
My 19 month old grandson has his initials on his, and that's age appropriate! 32 isn't!

Why did they have to go abroad for OF? The subscribers love a grubby bathroom/bedroom, they don’t want to see palm trees and sunsets, they just want the filth!
Its so they can claim the trip as a 'business expense'.

I don't like them. I'm trying to be tactful and avoid being banned. I'm so old my father warned me against getting involved with any woman with tattoos and said any woman with a tattoo was a harlot! Of course times have changed and he was a bit straight laced even by my fuddy duddy standards.......

Beards - No, don't go there. You've caused enough trouble for one night :ROFLMAO:

Beards are another fashion thing of the moment that I'm not into and I think the sheep mentality is a part of it. It's "in fashion" (puts tin hat on). I've nothing against men who sport them but, for the record, I'm clean shaven and always have been. I don't feel clean unless I've had a shave. In my younger days when I was more active and even a day unshaven I can remember having complaints or being refused certain pleasures because my stubble was tickly. Again, it's interesting how times change. The young women of today are obviously partial to a tickle and bit of beard rash around their lips :censored: . Think I better go to bed. Interesting that Cole hasn't got a beard. If he grew one it would get him a new story and photoshoot with BackGrid.
Hubby and both sons have beards, hubby has had one almost our entire married life, he now looks very weird without one in my eyes! It is a close cropped one though and I guess I'm just used to it now. One son has a close cropped one the other has a bushy one, which I don't like. I think it's old man-ish and he's only 36!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My daughter laughs at me. Iv'e got that app on my phone which when I see or hear a plane going over, the app tells me where the planes going, where come from, time of take of arrival.
My husband has no interest in aircraft at all. That’s why I give him all the details of the planes nearby, just to wind him up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Cole is with her for the "fame" and the control, feeding his own narcissistic ego.
IMO he truly believes that he can bring her down if he wants/needs too, with limited damage to his "own reputation".

The relationship is toxic and I wouldn't be surprised if after his court case, he kicks her to the kerb....
Mic Drop, Bye Felicia 🎤👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Looks like T shirt sells at £170 how she can spend so much and still look gross
It'll be a cheapo fake - Thailand has millions of them like every other 'oliday shopping paradise, ie Turkey where she buys much of her own crap

I think the crotch grabbing was some sort of homage to Michael Jackson. I cannot think of any other explanation for it.
Or maybe that weird Madonna thing back in the late 80s / early 90s. I think Mads copied that from from Jacko.
It was cringe back then so please don’t copy it now.
She's holding onto her Tena Ladies after screeching that high note

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think there’s going to be a robbery/break-in for the simple reason that I don’t think they have the brains to carry it off properly. It would need careful thought because it would be open to scrutiny, not least on here. Also, if her “engagement” ring was stolen, she would have to provide proof of its value and I’m not sure Argos will have given her one.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If there’s a robbery what’s she gonna wear? She only packed one pair of cycling shorts, a couple of T-shirt’s and some fluffy slippers 😳
Cole probably sleeps and shits with his man bag/ fanny pack on. All Cole’s clothes have his initials sewn on.
The robbers are gonna be disappointed with their loot……unless they find the drugs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Agree agree agree!
I also think people are paranoid KP or Edna or someone in camp KP are replying / arguing with posters on insta. I don’t believe it’s them. I think it’s her deluded superfans.
I'm not paranoid. I would send screenshots but last time I did, the mods removed them and told me not to. Whoever they are, it's a person from their end, I asked if they were Edna and they called me names instead of denying it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't think they would risk it in Thailand, if found out the police would be very quick to arrest & the Thailand judicial system is swift & cruel.
I think possibly will go for an insurance claim as lost ring etc.. if of course she bothers to get insurance

Reactions: 13
Arghh I missed it. He hates her doesn’t he 🤣
If he cared he would have stopped her…… not filmed her and posted it…… what a turd he is…..

I missed the karaoke sesh, strange how he’s deleted it..🤔 is that because she’s planning on the not fake ‘accident/menkal elf’ making the Sunday Redtops..🤔 we all know Cole isn’t the brightest of people and may have just slipped up big style..🤔

was she singing ‘I have nothing’ by Whitney Houston by any chance..🙄
“Don't walk away from me
I have nothing, nothing, nothing
If I don't have you, you, you, you, you”
Take the last sentence away and she’s right…… She has nothing, nothing, nothing……

Reactions: 12
She does it in every video of her singing , god knows why
[/QUOTE]
“Singing”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.