Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, donโ€™t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she definitely had the HORN shaved off, and a hair transplant ... WTF are those eyebrows about! ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ... also this pic is not ` naturel ` she's blurred out the vile witches warts, she has all over her boat race ๐Ÿ˜– ..... the fact that she cant see what we do with these CLEAR botched procedures, shows she has zero self awareness ... roll on the next round of surgery!! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ ... I also hope the HORN grows back even BIGGER :LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
My grandson tried to talk to me like that I told him heโ€™s the wrong colour for that Patwa and to speak to me in English, he said but Nan everyone talks like this and I said but grandchild I donโ€™t do street talk ๐Ÿ˜‚
I was interviewing somebody once & they were talking like that , I said โ€œ Stop speaking in that ridiculous way , I cannot understand a word youโ€™re saying โ€œ
They looked really shocked for a second - then started speaking normally ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If it's your body then it's your choice and fair enough if people want them but I've no idea why anyone would want to follow in the footsteps of Skanky, Carwash and their chav ilk. Tattoos limit a person's employment and life opportunities and how people perceive them. They brand people.
30 years ago maybe. Not now. What nonsense. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like she definitely had the HORN shaved off, and a hair transplant ... WTF are those eyebrows about! ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ... also this pic is not ` naturel ` she's blurred out the vile witches warts, she has all over her boat race ๐Ÿ˜– ..... the fact that she cant see what we do with these CLEAR botched procedures, shows she has zero self awareness ... roll on the next round of surgery!! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ ... I also hope the HORN grows back even BIGGER :LOL::LOL:
The post even has the name of the filter sheโ€™s used on it #photoshopfail

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can't caption a picture of your face as 'natarelllll' when you've had 100 procedures on it. The caption should read 'make up free' and even then she'd be reaching.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her skin looks so taut I'm almost expecting it to rip open. Looks so uncomfortable especially around the hairline which just looks bizarre.

Reactions: 17
As for Juniors accent. Don't even know how they can justify it, Princess has the same parents and same schooling, yet doesn't speak like that. A few years back they blamed it on 'being a typical teenager' but he's 17 now. I think it's here to stay. I'd be so embarrassed if one of my kids just decided to start being a gangster.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.