Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if she was on Channel 4 and we’ve increased Loose Women’s ratings for nothing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Found this on Insta, another business that failed to materialise? Sorry if pic is big, can't work out how to reduce, a bit like Pwicey's boobage. 😳
Screenshot_20220221-133130.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet pricey is gutted she got up before midday, had a wash, all for nothing. 😂🐠💩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m still traumatised by the

After hearing that he killed poor Rolo and hurt other pets I feel sick to my stomach. He has his disabilities as mitigating circumstances I suppose, albeit his ‘mother’ should not ever have left him around pets.
He gives me the chills.
I've seen this mentioned a few times by posters about H allegedly being involved in Rolo's sad death, where was the source for this?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I haven't watched LW in ages, but I occasionally see trailers and watched it in the past, I thought they always have a guest on, but it’s just been all waffle today, just advertised Brian Cox for tomorrow….was Skanky pulled after all 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Let's hope an Insider spills the beans on whether it was there recording some BS or if they really did chuck it out of the back door :)
maybe the make up artist turned up to do her make up because Katie was supposed to be on it. that is why she posted it was for KP(someone said i did not see the post)but they had all ready told Katie she would not be on days ago that is why Katie as not said anything about being on it and she did not inform the make up artist,that is why she removed the post as soon as she found out Katie would not be on, it as finished now and she a not been on in fact no guest appeared and that is strange because from what i have read they always have one guest tomorrows guest as all ready been advertised

Reactions: 13
Yep, looks like she has been pulled, just had a message from someone!! 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.