Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the wording was They won't be giving Katie any air time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
This is true. He would smash up the car just so he didn't have to go. 3 of us had to restrain him from smashing it up one time because KP said she was sick of paying for it. It was so hard to watch him go through that anxiety and stress.
PTMe, was the driver called Andrew?

Reactions: 14
🤔 I think there‘s a typo in the headline, instead of ‘Katie Price looks strained’ it was supoose to say ‘Katie Price looks a state’

No wonder she had to get there so early to get her slap on 🥴
in close up she looked Stained .... 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, the wording was They won't be giving Katie any air time.
But today is her lucky number, even the dressing room and temperature gauge told her! Perhaps it's our lucky number instead 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I've seen this mentioned a few times by posters about H allegedly being involved in Rolo's sad death, where was the source for this?
Yes One of the older kids told school friends how Rolo died. Then I heard through the grapevine the same story. Harvey has harmed other animals too. NOT actually killed them, as far as I know though.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1080053
Unfuckingbelievable.. what does his mother have to do to get her past it, old arse cancelled! I'm not being horrible, Harvs a sweetheart but really? Why is he anymore special than any other disabled person out there?
She doesn't put in the graft day in n day out to get the praise for how well he's developed.. but it'll all be about me, me, me Pwicey how she's struggled, how only she can calm him 😴 no mention for the real hero's which are the staff, not that old sl@g
I honestly give up with ever seeing the horrible bastard get her comeuppance
She has made the lad into some sort of a circus freakshow. Absolutely disgraceful of her and the TV company for paying her for it

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Ive just saw the clip she’s done for the drag race on Twitter, my god is that supposed to be sexy, she’s rocking side to side like she’s holding a wee in, squinting like I do when I first wake in a morning and can’t see without my glasses and the lips (ones on her face 😂) it’s like she’s burnt them and can’t close them so talks with them open so they don’t touch, what a bloody idiot she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey guys,ive been reading about skanky appearing on loose women and the no show etc.
Hopefully she got pulled.
I googled loose women dressing rooms and found this, so she was 100% there-number 22 (old pic obvs but same door) im sure
It was the same door !! I wonder what has happened and if we’ll find out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey guys,ive been reading about skanky appearing on loose women and the no show etc.
Hopefully she got pulled.
I googled loose women dressing rooms and found this, so she was 100% there-number 22 (old pic obvs but same door) im sure

Very old pic, in fact, since this photo, the room was actually renumbered 101 :cool:

KP did go in there and hasn't been seen since - woo hoo, do you love it? do you? do you really?

Well I for one, certainly do :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well done that person who sent the email. Sorry can’t find the post 🙌
I bet the tsunami of emails forced their webpage into meltdown. Mine was a lot less subtle than that one because I am past pussyfooting around fools who think skanky deserves the oxygen of publicity; It was more of an ICBM into their inbox 🚀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.