Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
katie as posted dressing room number and temperature on her own instagram as if she is appearing somewhere but it does not say where the dressing room is and why as Katie not been going on for days saying she is going to be on loose women it is a bit strange
Do we know that was a dressing room door & temperature from the room there? These pictures could have been taken from their posh hotel maybe! OR anywhere for that matter.

Reactions: 13
Isn't there always some drama surrounding her TV appearances? (usually that she's running late or something)
Maybe her and Crawl had a bust up in the dressing room!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep, looks like she has been pulled, just had a message from someone!! 🥳
People Power rocks! :ROFLMAO:
And after all those hours she spent with Zoe the Plasterer having all the cracks & crevices filled-in.

Thats made my day Butler (as we used to say Once Upon A Time) Woo Hoo!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If she was never going to be on then why the replies saying that they would pass on the comments to share?

Reactions: 14
Isn't there always some drama surrounding her TV appearances? (usually that she's running late or something)
Maybe her and Crawl had a bust up in the dressing room!
He couldn't paint on a good enough bruise for the occasion ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
maybe all our dreams have come true and the police turned up just before she was due on and arrested her for giving false statement and wasting police time and the papers have not picked up on it yet i know it a bit far fetched but we can all dream

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If she’s played a game then she did well….but I’m sure when I’ve seen LW advertised they always have guests on….we’re halfway through it and there’s been no guest so far or any mention of one. If she’s been cancelled at the last minute she’ll be seriously pissed off and will probably be hitting the hard stuff big time later 🤞🤞
I am sure she will claim that she wasn't supposed to be on Loose Women and it was a wind up to save face. On the plus side after the emails sent and messages on twitter ITV will,hopefully think twice about inviting her on any time soon (y)(y)

Reactions: 36
Screenshot_20220222-133538_Instagram.jpg

Unfuckingbelievable.. what does his mother have to do to get her past it, old arse cancelled! I'm not being horrible, Harvs a sweetheart but really? Why is he anymore special than any other disabled person out there?
She doesn't put in the graft day in n day out to get the praise for how well he's developed.. but it'll all be about me, me, me Pwicey how she's struggled, how only she can calm him 😴 no mention for the real hero's which are the staff, not that old sl@g
I honestly give up with ever seeing the horrible bastard get her comeuppance

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Bet pricey is gutted she got up before midday, had a wash, all for nothing. 😂🐠💩
Of course (I know these are far fetched) it could be she turned up high as a kite, erratic & excitable, perhaps swearing and ITV had to pull her from the show. Anything is possible. OR police turned up & arrested her as it was the only way they could track her down to where they knew she would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sooooo... Fireworks later then. She'll be home alone with the troglodyte, goading him, both off their faces...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Y
Sooooo... Fireworks later then. She'll be home alone with the troglodyte, goading him, both off their faces...
Yes, I'm expecting Wanky to have another Instagram meltdown tonight if she really has been taken off LW.

And he will blame the Tattle trolls 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.