Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps somebody should tell Kirsty about this as it was said ITV said they would not give her air time !!

Reactions: 28
She has the neck to complain about not paying someone for their services 😂😂😂
WOW a bankrupt who owes over 3 Million to creditors. She probable even spend Harvey's trust fund & chasing this up for herself anyway. Disgusting creature.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
He’s a child. It was quite clearly a joke mug. Most teenagers are preoccupied with looks. It’s part of growing up.
Most kids do not have two parents like junior. Both are very looks focused to a level of severe narcissism.
and I speak to his excessive focus and discussions with his dad.
I think it is harmful. The makeup Katie slathers on princess.
The replies both parent post as …my gorgeous so and so.
I do not see Bunnies father doing that. He has them in nature developing other aspects of being.
And I think it is a crime today that other parents focus so much on the child’s looks.
Social media has almost destroyed normal life.
Is ee the damage in young adults.
Spending so much time and money on plastic surgery ect.

Reactions: 20
Well it's finally happened, the ethereal Katie Price visited me in my dreams. I was on a train, being interviewed by Camilla Parker-Bowles when she decided to ditch me and interview our wholesome duo.

I'm crying as I type this.
Oh Webby 😭😭🤣🤣 you poor luv ❤❤
How very dare Camilla ditch you for those 2!!!!

Who even are they compared to you?!?!?! 🥰😘

P.S. Did you have some cheese before bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh and I also dreamed that KP released a statement saying that her and Crawl had split and she was ready to rejoin the single life!!

I have been known to be a bit of a precog in the past (though TBH Stevie Wonder could probably see this one coming 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems lucky 7 have deleted their account?? I can’t find it 🤣 Good on them. I hope they don’t give the bleep a penny. What goes around comes around and all that!
It’s still there, funnily enough their last grid post was back in November (they still posting in their stories, so it’s active) and guess what, it’s wanky 😁

11F381EC-708C-4822-AD1E-508B1B2AF45C.png

Skanky is obviously in need of cash, let the fighting commence. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolutely cannot stand Lorraine Kelly, argh Kelly and The Skank, world what we done to deserve this. 🤮 It’s not going to be fun, still I wanna see The Skank with that new face in HD, so I guess I’ll be going in 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Guarantee Skank won’t be challenged, be another puff piece platforming her lies, like the last GMB interview with Susanna, we’ll get a lot of Harvey lies, basically it will all be lies, prepare to get annoyed Tattlers, it won’t be pleasant viewing:… though there maybe a few lols viewing her new face.
I've actually got to the point where I don't think I can be bothered with putting any energy into trying to help nail KP. Waste of time & energy posting information & comments. She is invincible I'm afraid. Nothing touches her. If someone with her track record can still get paid publicity & TV appearances, the there's nothing going to stop her. Police, Bankruptcy, lying about DV and circumstances around the 'assault'. Lack of motherly instincts, putting latest bedmate first. Clearly a drug user & alcoholic. Numerous offences regarding driving etc etc The list is endless, but she continues putting 2 fingers up at everyone. It really is soul destroying.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.