Katie Price #131 Will she wear white, will she wear lace, will she show up with another new face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she ALWAYS shout? 🙉. I find her emotionally draining to watch, I couldn’t stand being around it. I think she is what’s called an emotional vampire

Reactions: 26
[email protected]

Go stick it to her folks, point out the error of her ways in bringing this scabby, scheming absolute liar and bullshitter onto her show for some bootlicking
Mines gone :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I guess its hi ho, hi ho, over to Twitter we go....

How the duck can ITV have it on again after the slating she and they got from the GMB interview 🤬

Reactions: 19
KP is on Lorraine tomorrow morning 🙄
Absolutely cannot stand Lorraine Kelly, argh Kelly and The Skank, world what we done to deserve this. 🤮 It’s not going to be fun, still I wanna see The Skank with that new face in HD, so I guess I’ll be going in 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Guarantee Skank won’t be challenged, be another puff piece platforming her lies, like the last GMB interview with Susanna, we’ll get a lot of Harvey lies, basically it will all be lies, prepare to get annoyed Tattlers, it won’t be pleasant viewing:… though there maybe a few lols viewing her new face.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s on the attack already. This time the target is Lucky 7 😂
Is she bleeping for real? Stupid bleep. That’s how everyone feels that YOU owe money to! 🤬 using the innocent and disabled cards for extra measure 🤢 Sorry but ‘arve won’t see a penny of that money anyway. The next instalment must be coming up and she’s desperate lol

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Lorraine can f*ck right off with a ’right good chat’ she can shove her chat where the 🌞 doesn’t shine! ‘Aw you poor we love Katee and don‘t you go worrying about paying your taxes because I don’t pay mine and it’s all fine’ 😤
I can just hear her now she’s a pathetic excuse for journalist!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I don’t think it’s Buddy he doesn’t have a white streak on top of his head and he looks smaller than Buddy, also KP was calling the dog she‘s posted today Captain.
Thats a photo of the dog cole was calling GEEZA. I posted same pic alongside a pic of buddy last week, and they are different dogs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Seems lucky 7 have deleted their account?? I can’t find it 🤣 Good on them. I hope they don’t give the bleep a penny. What goes around comes around and all that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Well it's finally happened, the ethereal Katie Price visited me in my dreams. I was on a train, being interviewed by Camilla Parker-Bowles when she decided to ditch me and interview our wholesome duo.

I'm crying as I type this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Lorraine will just say she’s “great”, just like everybody and everything else on her show
Kp could literally admit she made a mockery of domestic violence and Lorraine would say "Ooooh that's fabulous" can't stand her she's such a kiss arse 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh that is so magnanimous of her to so graciously "give" so much of her precious schedule over to them!
Any ideas what they've got it doing - when she can spare the time of course?

Strange how no sneaky photos have emerged of it doing it's CS.

Oi Lee Purkiss - next time you are out with it breaking rocks in Crawley, take your phone with you!

plus she'd be pilfering the old folk's drugs for Herself
She will not get anywhere near those. I don’t think she will get near the old people either. I hope she’s sorting out the pishy knickers she will be good at that, oops I forgot she doesn’t wear any

• Haha
Reactions: 11
[email protected]

Go stick it to her folks, point out the error of her ways in bringing this scabby, scheming absolute liar and bullshitter onto her show for some bootlicking
Mines gone :)
I've also put on her Twitter page not the show one, under the disabled journalist post from today, just comparing one inspirational person and one vile one

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.