Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pom Bear is taking Katie Price to get her ring sorted out 😱😄 x

" No buts! Get in the car I'm going to take you to get your ring removed" says Pom Bear
🤭

Back later to catch up ❤ xx

Resizer_16083991085610.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Uttlesford escaped tier 4 restrictions and that is where we live

So if you see her out and about, that’s one reason why

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I really feel for Harvey.
She's going to end up turning this on the Government and Tier 4,nothing will be her fault of course.
Im just waiting for the next story, mothers took a bad turn, another burglary, puppies poorly, Harvey's poorly, she's pregnant, long lost relative from Timbuktu has died and she's devastated.
She will never face up to her own stupid actions

Reactions: 16
Yeah, obviously residential care has a lot of kids who can't go home for one reason or another or don't have any family or a home to return to but yeah this is down to his mummy. Its appalling really. Hats off to you, I really couldn't do your job, you're amazing x
It’s very rewarding. Thank you ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Uttlesford escaped tier 4 restrictions and that is where we live

So if you see her out and about, that’s one reason why
I'm pleased for everyone sensible who haven't had what bit of a Christmas they were going to get with their families ruined at the last minute by Tier 4.

On the flip side, I am so sorry for those who would have stuck by all the rules and been sensible now having what they'd planned ruined by the late Tier 4 announcement. Particularly those who've not been able to see their loved ones for months.

I couldn't give a toss if old skanky gets her Christmas or not, seeing as she has no empathy for anyone else and flouts all the rules and advice going anyway.

@265 ((☕)) x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm pleased for everyone sensible who haven't had what bit of a Christmas they were going to get with their families ruined at the last minute by Tier 4.

On the flip side, I am so sorry for those who would have stuck by all the rules and been sensible now having what they'd planned ruined by the late Tier 4 announcement. Particularly those who've not been able to see their loved ones for months.

I couldn't give a toss if old skanky gets her Christmas or not, seeing as she has no empathy for anyone else and flouts all the rules and advice going anyway.

@265 ((☕)) x
Surely she can't flip between homes anyway? Her hovel is tier 3/4 & is the only place she could have all the kids?

Reactions: 10
Surely she can't flip between homes anyway? Her hovel is tier 3/4 & is the only place she could have all the kids?
She doesn't care what she can & can't do, obviously, she does just as she pleases, with no thought for anybody. Holidays, shopping, swapping from home to home, hairdressing appointments, nails, blah blah blah. Utter diabolical brainless Fuckwit. And he's no better enabling her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well I’m quite sure that no way would Cole not see his family, he appears very much a mummy and daddies boy and v close to his sister. Although his family are in T4. So they have some decisions to make.

they will go to Cole’s parents and maybe Amy and have some of the kids and still have fern over for ‘work’ and just say they paid £99 for a test. A test excludes you for kind of one day only, this is the issue with celebs - the day you have it you might be negative and the next day positive. If you have to wait for results then it’s 2-3 days you could get infected. Rapid testing is still dubious results (we have it but not used it yet) but the same thing - you are only negative at the point of the test

I won’t go into it too much. It’s my job but I’m laying low 👀😂

She doesn't care what she can & can't do, obviously, she does just as she pleases, with no thought for anybody. Holidays, shopping, swapping from home to home, hairdressing appointments, nails, blah blah blah. Utter diabolical brainless Fuckwit. And he's no better enabling her.
I feel I'll have the police on speed dial for the plastic woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She had no intention of seeing those kids at Xmas and most certainly not Harvey, to have him would demand a level of care she couldn’t possibly give as she’ll be stuck to the latest shags side playing happy family’s. Harvey might want attention and we know she doesn’t like That. She’s drip feeding the reasons which won’t be the truth. Peter and Keiron are most having the kids already with a planned ( photographed) visit. The kids are a hindrance to her plans. We’ll see snapshots to make it look like she’s seen them but more likely to see her and the bloke gushing

Reactions: 24
It will suit Carl not having Harvey for Christmas, he looks so uncomfortable around him, trying hard but ultimately uncomfortable. Dont know much about his background but his mum doesn't look much older than katie.

Reactions: 22
Well I’m quite sure that no way would Cole not see his family, he appears very much a mummy and daddies boy and v close to his sister. Although his family are in T4. So they have some decisions to make.

they will go to Cole’s parents and maybe Amy and have some of the kids and still have fern over for ‘work’ and just say they paid £99 for a test. A test excludes you for kind of one day only, this is the issue with celebs - the day you have it you might be negative and the next day positive. If you have to wait for results then it’s 2-3 days you could get infected. Rapid testing is still dubious results (we have it but not used it yet) but the same thing - you are only negative at the point of the test

I won’t go into it too much. It’s my job but I’m laying low 👀😂
As his parents are in tier 4 Carl would only be permitted to visit his parents if he was in their support bubble as a single person. As he is with Katie that is not possible.

Petition is at 8051 signatures!!!

• Heart
I feel I'll have the police on speed dial for the plastic woman.
When she said she was seeing Cole’s mummy. There wasn’t any photos of them together, you only knew they had been there as Cole’s car was pictured on the property. So I’m guessing they will do the same, they will meet up but no pictures posted. 🤷‍♀️

As his parents are in tier 4 Carl would only be permitted to visit his parents if he was in their support bubble as a single person. As he is with Katie that is not possible.
I think tier 4 is now only you can meet up but one person and it has to be outside 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It is bleeping heartbreaking!

@freda19 I had a look at kierans fiances insta, I definitely misjudged him, those children are exceptionally well cared for and above all loved.
Aww bless you. Yes, he has stepped up well. Yes, he's their dad and it's his place but so many would just walk away from the kind of revenge tit storm pricey stirs up. Same with Peter Andre, he could have stayed beaten down by her threats to ruin him but he stayed firm fighting for shared custody.
Thank God 4 of her kids have some sort of anchor. Poor Harvey though, breaks my heart.:cry:

I know Pete and Keiran have signed NDA's but... why the hell are they not confirming or denying what the Xmas plans actually are for their kids? Why do they let her state that it is 'my turn to have the kids this Xmas' and in the next breath sorta deny that this was the case? Surely the kids need to know... Their silence gives her carte blanche to IG any old nonsense she likes. They need to stand up and be fathers and say sod the NDA's.
It isn't about NDAs, and I doubt Peter Andre signed one anyway. His reticence about airing her tit is because he knows the kids will have access to all this some day, so he's doing the right thing for them.
Neither dad should comment on court designated visitation, they need to tread on eggshells around her or she'll complain to the courts that they are invading her and the kids privacy.She can spout all the bull tit she likes, the dads know who has the kids and won't get involved in her publicity based click bait games.
She carefully dodges the words "court appointed" and thus makes out that the arrangements are decided mutually, but they are arrangements set by the family courts because of her drug abuse and absentee parenting and they are supposed to be kept private.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Petition is at 8051 signatures!!!
8,167 have signed.

I just signed.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.