Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes wonder if Jodie Marsh had been single when Cole was looking, if he might have tried it on with her. Definitely a better deal IMO. She may be annoying AF too but she has a lovely house and lots of lovely animals. Seems a better match to me. Especially after his tattoo tribute to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So who's house is that they are in in her latest ig post with the Puppy and Sid because it isn't hers or Coles.
And you can hear someone else talk if you listen carefully.
It sounds like mother Price to me,i might be wrong 🤔

Reactions: 10
So who's house is that they are in in her latest ig post with the Puppy and Sid because it isn't hers or Coles.
And you can hear someone else talk if you listen carefully.
It sounds like mother Price to me,i might be wrong 🤔
Yeah you can hear a women’s voice say oh he’s jealous, when Sid the dog comes over. They r prob in who’s ever house has had them dogs. But where is blade I wanna know ?? Seems he just gets left the poor thing.

Reactions: 12
I don't know but that is so so sad. There's something wrong with that woman :(
Wouldn't it be great if we could find that information and use it????

Petitions on 7,400 since in all the papers let's sign and share and get it to 10,000!!!
This is brilliant that you posted this link. I was looking for it and of course am getting more signatures for it. Thank you!

Looks like England will be heading into a post Christmas lockdown anyway, so she'll be going nowhere over the holidays.
You really don't think that she will comply with any of those rules either, do you?

Reading the article in The Mirror, how can she get a Covid test and expect to spend Christmas with the kids if she tests negative?
Yes she could be negative at the time of the test but it can come out a few days later???🤔
she doesn't care!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She makes me want to vomit 🤮 I actually hope her teeth all fall out. Harsh but true lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Same, such an innocent big lad, he has nobody else and his mother wheels him out every now and then to "improve her image" she's as bad if not worse than the trolls who attack him.
could we "Trowel s" perhaps offer to send directly to Harvey 's clinic and not Katie some funds or something - just to prove that we care about Harvey and do more than she and cowl do? quidCount me in for 20 quid

Reactions: 7
"Unless Carl gets me pregnant" who talks like this?
Yeah like its just down to him alone. She is hopefully clean of drugs, alcohol and herbal life which is chemical overload etc. She is 41 I think and needs to be making an effprt to eat healthy to raise for chances at this age.

She is so desperate for a kid but as Harvey was only ill a few months ago her focus should be getting him fit and healthy not starting with a newborn...

I dont think she will quit the baby dream as shes wanted a baby for so long even with Kris so its likely she may try IVF even.
Imjust not seeing Carl as dad material. He seems childish.

Yeah like its just down to him alone. She is hopefully clean of drugs, alcohol and herbal life which is chemical overload etc. She is 41 I think and needs to be making an effprt to eat healthy to raise for chances at this age.

She is so desperate for a kid but as Harvey was only ill a few months ago her focus should be getting him fit and healthy not starting with a newborn...

I dont think she will quit the baby dream as shes wanted a baby for so long even with Kris so its likely she may try IVF even.
Imjust not seeing Carl as dad material. He seems childish.
I honestly don’t think her body could cope with pregnancy anymore. She’s done loads of drugs, drunken loads of alcohol and Hasn’t she also had 4 c sections? Isn’t it recommend you only have 3? Maybe she’ll use a surrogate and fake a pregnancy as nothing would surprise me with her anymore.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Everytime she talks about Harvey she adds another stone on, either he's putting on a stone every ten days or she thinks him putting on weight will get her sympathy rather than painting her in a bad light.

Reactions: 16
Nomorefakers... 8250 now !!! Disgusting even the sun has listed the deaths , terrible care of the large list animals etc... And they usually up her arse paying her for interviews!!I

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t think her body could cope with pregnancy anymore. She’s done loads of drugs, drunken loads of alcohol and Hasn’t she also had 4 c sections? Isn’t it recommend you only have 3? Maybe she’ll use a surrogate and fake a pregnancy as nothing would surprise me with her anymore.
If beyonce's bump failed pricey couldnt keep it up for 5 months on instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Katie is such a disgusting obnoxious witch, she truly is as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside. She is a complete piece of tit!

And when in her life has she ever been fit? She's shaped like a fridge and doesn't have an ounce of muscle tone. To think she even went to Turkey to get 'abs'.

Let's hope those pills Carl pops has shrivelled his balls to the point he
As his parents are in tier 4 Carl would only be permitted to visit his parents if he was in their support bubble as a single person. As he is with Katie that is not possible.
Again, they don't care about the rules

Reactions: 7
I don't think she was having any of the kids at all over Christmas and this whole covid test will come back 'positive' so she can sell stories other than her with her kids at Xmas

Reactions: 9
Have either of the pair of skanks mentioned tier 4 on Instagram or stories?? Sussex where she lives is set tier 4... Where does mum Any live thought it was in Spain??? That 'll be out ..no travel abroad... Let's hope more crowns fall of their teef!!!!!

Have either of the pair of skanks mentioned tier 4 on Instagram or stories?? Sussex where she lives is set tier 4... Where does mum Any live thought it was in Spain??? That 'll be out ..no travel abroad... Let's hope more crowns fall of their teef!!!!!
I hope her stupid plastic face falls off 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah you can hear a women’s voice say oh he’s jealous, when Sid the dog comes over. They r prob in who’s ever house has had them dogs. But where is blade I wanna know ?? Seems he just gets left the poor thing.
Possibly Carl‘s Dad. Check the doors.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.