Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they are back!

How many signatures are required for the action to be taken?
10,000 I believe to take action, then 100,000 for it to be debated in parliament.

Reactions: 6
Have signed. Any breeder who sells or gifts animals to her deserve to be struck off.

It’s also concerning how Harvey is being put at risk of toxoplasmosis by her not cleaning up after cats when she has them

Reactions: 19
And they are back!

10,000 I believe to take action, then 100,000 for it to be debated in parliament.
I thought it would be the RSPCA who would take it to court. Not debated in parliament.

Emergency trip to have two false teeth stuck back in. What would she do if it was a real emergency?:confused:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think you only have to isolate for 5 days returning to the UK if you do the private Covid testing. If this is the case she and she returns today she won't be in isolation on Christmas day.
[/QUOTE
I thought it would be the RSPCA who would take it to court. Not debated in parliament.

Emergency trip to have two false teeth stuck back in. What would she do if it was a real emergency?:confused:
Fingers crossed it will be positive and spends it just with Cole 🤞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Fingers crossed it will be positive and spends it just with Cole 🤞
Or even better, fingers crossed she will be positive (and not Carl) and then she will have to spend it all alone 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Or even better, fingers crossed she will be positive (and not Carl) and then she will have to spend it all alone 🤣
DC. Seen the latest IG video from KP? Promoting hair products, wig hanging off her scalp. Oh, and by the way they are 'vegan free'. WTF!!!!

• Haha
Looks like England will be heading into a post Christmas lockdown anyway, so she'll be going nowhere over the holidays.

Reactions: 12
Reading the article in The Mirror, how can she get a Covid test and expect to spend Christmas with the kids if she tests negative?
Yes she could be negative at the time of the test but it can come out a few days later???🤔

Least the other 4 kids will have a much better normal, skanky mother free Christmas with their Dads.

Reactions: 15
I read also that some puppies had fell into the swimming pool and drowned, would that be some of this litter? 😕
The 2 that drowned in the pool were 2 Chi or cavapoo types that Pete had gotten her 😭.

Now all this bollocks about her Christmas being in jeopardy as she anxiously awaits a private Covid test result. I've got everything crossed for it being positive 🤞🤞She did not NEED to go on the trip. It was NOT an emergency. She has close contact with countless people whilst there. Most of which were not necessary. No masks worn. No fucks given. If the plastic woman tests positive how does she think Harvey will feel? Where will he spend Christmas? They can't be switching between the rental & Crawls place either. There are simply no words for what she is. She is the lowest of the low in every single way. Absolutely disgusting human being. I hope many people continue to report her every time she puts a foot wrong. What's the betting she's bought bugger all for the kids so we'll be treated to staged pics of the hag with 600 trollies full of crap from a toyshop? Or designer bags from another Selfridge's shopping spree? Do you think she's sick enough to carry on as normal even if she has a positive result? I wouldn't put a single thing past her. Despicable creature 😡

Reading the article in The Mirror, how can she get a Covid test and expect to spend Christmas with the kids if she tests negative?
Yes she could be negative at the time of the test but it can come out a few days later???🤔
She makes me soooooo angry. These private tests are really for the purpose of key workers. People who are useful members of society. Not a plastic woman who CHOSE to swan off to Turkey against all government advice. Please be positive, please be positive, please be positive 🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The 2 that drowned in the pool were 2 Chi or cavapoo types that Pete had gotten her 😭.

Now all this bollocks about her Christmas being in jeopardy as she anxiously awaits a private Covid test result. I've got everything crossed for it being positive 🤞🤞She did not NEED to go on the trip. It was NOT an emergency. She has close contact with countless people whilst there. Most of which were not necessary. No masks worn. No fucks given. If the plastic woman tests positive how does she think Harvey will feel? Where will he spend Christmas? They can't be switching between the rental & Crawls place either. There are simply no words for what she is. She is the lowest of the low in every single way. Absolutely disgusting human being. I hope many people continue to report her every time she puts a foot wrong. What's the betting she's bought bugger all for the kids so we'll be treated to staged pics of the hag with 600 trollies full of crap from a toyshop? Or designer bags from another Selfridge's shopping spree? Do you think she's sick enough to carry on as normal even if she has a positive result? I wouldn't put a single thing past her. Despicable creature 😡

She makes me soooooo angry. These private tests are really for the purpose of key workers. People who are useful members of society. Not a plastic woman who CHOSE to swan off to Turkey against all government advice. Please be positive, please be positive, please be positive 🤞🤞🤞🤞
It was reported on the 22nd October that she'd lost teeth in The Scum so why the bloody hell didn't she go then, oh i forgot the baby making holiday was more important ,she really is a scuzzbucket and makes my piss boil (sorry) she made such a big thing of Harvey's Christmas tree and his wish from Santa and then buggered off without giving 2 thoughts about him.
And now its all about her and her anxious wait, poor me blah blah blah 😡

Now this again ffs 🤬🤬
Obviously didn’t get a free one, so trying again. How much have they probably just spent in Turkey, she really p!$$es me off 🤬🤬🤬
Harvey's gym my fat ass, Coles gym and hers when she pull herself away from her phone. They will maybe get Harv in it once for a photo shoot and that will be it, he's never at Coles, the 💩 just continues the run out of her massive gob

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have tried to post this on the latest mother story, unfortunately dm won’t let me 😔.......My dad has this, he is on oxygen 24 hours a day and can hardly walk, he is in constant pain and this WILL be his last Christmas! How dare you spin a story like this, you make me sick

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
It was reported on the 22nd October that she'd lost teeth in The Scum so why the bloody hell didn't she go then, oh i forgot the baby making holiday was more important ,she really is a scuzzbucket and makes my piss boil (sorry) she made such a big thing of Harvey's Christmas tree and his wish from Santa and then buggered off without giving 2 thoughts about him.
And now its all about her and her anxious wait, poor me blah blah blah 😡

Harvey's gym my fat ass, Coles gym and hers when she pull herself away from her phone. They will maybe get Harv in it once for a photo shoot and that will be it, he's never at Coles, the 💩 just continues the run out of her massive gob
She doesn’t give too fuc#s about Harvey never has he needs a medical intervention physio therapy,to get the weight off putting Harvey on a treadmill without medical people monitoring his heart rate is dangerous all that strain could cause heart failure. She really is a stupid c#nt. children need to be taken away.

I have tried to post this on the latest mother story, unfortunately dm won’t let me 😔.......My dad has this, he is on oxygen 24 hours a day and can hardly walk, he is in constant pain and this WILL be his last Christmas! How dare you spin a story like this, you make me sick
I don’t think price mum is bad she may have ipf or copd
But there both liars so you never know who’s telling the truth, I have copd myself .

Reactions: 14
Now this again ffs 🤬🤬
Obviously didn’t get a free one, so trying again. How much have they probably just spent in Turkey, she really p!$$es me off 🤬🤬🤬
Arghhhhhhhh, I bleeping ate her SO MUCH 😡😡😡😡. She makes me sooooooo angry in every conceivable way. The press disgust me knowingly printing the pure tit that runs from her mouth every goddamn time she opens it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously though, Harvey is facing the prospect of his Christmas being spent in residential care. How can she be so selfish, residential and respite care offers a life line for carers but at Christmas everyone should be with family. So so sad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.