Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really haven’t watched any of her old shows properly but I vaguely remember on one she showed her German shepherd In a cupboard or small room with pups and maybe on a later show or the same one said this is King showing one of the pups and said this is princesses dog. I’m sure I didn’t dream this does anyone else remember it or am I going to have to replace the cooking sherry again 🤪
Seriously though, Harvey is facing the prospect of his Christmas being spent in residential care. How can she be so selfish, residential and respite care offers a life line for carers but at Christmas everyone should be with family. So so sad.
I really feel for Harvey.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The 2 that drowned in the pool were 2 Chi or cavapoo types that Pete had gotten her 😭.

Now all this bollocks about her Christmas being in jeopardy as she anxiously awaits a private Covid test result. I've got everything crossed for it being positive 🤞🤞She did not NEED to go on the trip. It was NOT an emergency. She has close contact with countless people whilst there. Most of which were not necessary. No masks worn. No fucks given. If the plastic woman tests positive how does she think Harvey will feel? Where will he spend Christmas? They can't be switching between the rental & Crawls place either. There are simply no words for what she is. She is the lowest of the low in every single way. Absolutely disgusting human being. I hope many people continue to report her every time she puts a foot wrong. What's the betting she's bought bugger all for the kids so we'll be treated to staged pics of the hag with 600 trollies full of crap from a toyshop? Or designer bags from another Selfridge's shopping spree? Do you think she's sick enough to carry on as normal even if she has a positive result? I wouldn't put a single thing past her. Despicable creature 😡

She makes me soooooo angry. These private tests are really for the purpose of key workers. People who are useful members of society. Not a plastic woman who CHOSE to swan off to Turkey against all government advice. Please be positive, please be positive, please be positive 🤞🤞🤞🤞
I completely agree with everything you've written. Now she chooses to drag Kris into a story about a broken treadmill which wouldn't have been of any use to Harvey. However, she mentions giving it to her mum, who she claims is at death's door. Like she needs an effin' treadmill... what a twisty turny slithery thing it is. 🐍

Reactions: 18
I really feel for Harvey.
Same, such an innocent big lad, he has nobody else and his mother wheels him out every now and then to "improve her image" she's as bad if not worse than the trolls who attack him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It was reported on the 22nd October that she'd lost teeth in The Scum so why the bloody hell didn't she go then, oh i forgot the baby making holiday was more important ,she really is a scuzzbucket and makes my piss boil (sorry) she made such a big thing of Harvey's Christmas tree and his wish from Santa and then buggered off without giving 2 thoughts about him.
And now its all about her and her anxious wait, poor me blah blah blah 😡

Harvey's gym my fat ass, Coles gym and hers when she pull herself away from her phone. They will maybe get Harv in it once for a photo shoot and that will be it, he's never at Coles, the 💩 just continues the run out of her massive gob
How many lies can the talentless woman cram into 1 article? I can't even be arsed to pull this article to pieces.

Seriously though, Harvey is facing the prospect of his Christmas being spent in residential care. How can she be so selfish, residential and respite care offers a life line for carers but at Christmas everyone should be with family. So so sad.
She's a bleeping bleep, end of 😡. She has to isolate for 14days regardless of any test results. She can only have the kids if she gets a negative result. If she posts anything that even remotely suggests she's out anywhere or has anyone in her hovel, I'll be straight on the phone to the police! Please everyone do the same 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Arghhhhhhhh, I bleeping ate her SO MUCH 😡😡😡😡. She makes me sooooooo angry in every conceivable way. The press disgust me knowingly printing the pure tit that runs from her mouth every goddamn time she opens it.
Katie is such a disgusting obnoxious witch, she truly is as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside. She is a complete piece of tit!

And when in her life has she ever been fit? She's shaped like a fridge and doesn't have an ounce of muscle tone. To think she even went to Turkey to get 'abs'.

Let's hope those pills Carl pops has shrivelled his balls to the point he can't reproduce.

20201219_145140.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The 2 that drowned in the pool were 2 Chi or cavapoo types that Pete had gotten her 😭.

Now all this bollocks about her Christmas being in jeopardy as she anxiously awaits a private Covid test result. I've got everything crossed for it being positive 🤞🤞She did not NEED to go on the trip. It was NOT an emergency. She has close contact with countless people whilst there. Most of which were not necessary. No masks worn. No fucks given. If the plastic woman tests positive how does she think Harvey will feel? Where will he spend Christmas? They can't be switching between the rental & Crawls place either. There are simply no words for what she is. She is the lowest of the low in every single way. Absolutely disgusting human being. I hope many people continue to report her every time she puts a foot wrong. What's the betting she's bought bugger all for the kids so we'll be treated to staged pics of the hag with 600 trollies full of crap from a toyshop? Or designer bags from another Selfridge's shopping spree? Do you think she's sick enough to carry on as normal even if she has a positive result? I wouldn't put a single thing past her. Despicable creature 😡

She makes me soooooo angry. These private tests are really for the purpose of key workers. People who are useful members of society. Not a plastic woman who CHOSE to swan off to Turkey against all government advice. Please be positive, please be positive, please be positive 🤞🤞🤞🤞
For me her trip is ten times more dangerous than someone 'just' holidaying there, because her trip involved someone dicking around in her mouth, the most covid dangerous place, the place we're all warned to avoid touching because it's where covid thrives and gets into our system. But there she is, doing one of the worst things you can do re catching covid.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Everything is a drama with this creature.
Same, such an innocent big lad, he has nobody else and his mother wheels him out every now and then to "improve her image" she's as bad if not worse than the trolls who attack him.
Exactly, this is why the law she's trying to bring in will never happen.

"Unless Carl gets me pregnant" who talks like this?
What did I miss? Found it, sorry, need more coffee and hugs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Everything is a drama with this creature from the

Exactly, this is why the law she's trying to bring in will never happen.
It is bleeping heartbreaking!

@freda19 I had a look at kierans fiances insta, I definitely misjudged him, those children are exceptionally well cared for and above all loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
According to her stories, she's back in England, now we shall see if she follows the guidelines.

That's a big IF, we all know what she will do.

Reactions: 13
I work in a residential children’s home and all the kids they can will go home but we have a couple of kids that don’t due to their needs.
makes me mad to think that Harvey might not due to he’s mothers behaviour and nothing to do with him. It’s just so sad for him, you saw how excited he got over the father xmas call. So really loves Xmas time.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I work in a residential children’s home and all the kids they can will go home but we have a couple of kids that don’t due to their needs.
makes me mad to think that Harvey might not due to he’s mothers behaviour and nothing to do with him. It’s just so sad for him, you saw how excited he got over the father xmas call. So really loves Xmas time.
Yes and the Xmas tree with frogs and trains especially for him. What on earth is she doing to that poor young man and more's the point why are social services allowing this to be played out in front of the press like some mad game?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yeah, obviously residential care has a lot of kids who can't go home for one reason or another or don't have any family or a home to return to but yeah this is down to his mummy. Its appalling really. Hats off to you, I really couldn't do your job, you're amazing x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And they are back!

10,000 I believe to take action, then 100,000 for it to be debated in parliament.
That's on the goverment website - this is on change.org which has no real effect. The goverment website would never allow a petition about one person.

Reading the article in The Mirror, how can she get a Covid test and expect to spend Christmas with the kids if she tests negative?
Yes she could be negative at the time of the test but it can come out a few days later???🤔
But that is the rules with the 5 day testing thing.

Reactions: 9
That's on the goverment website - this is on change.org which has no real effect. The goverment website would never allow a petition about one person.

I know Pete and Keiran have signed NDA's but... why the hell are they not confirming or denying what the Xmas plans actually are for their kids? Why do they let her state that it is 'my turn to have the kids this Xmas' and in the next breath sorta deny that this was the case? Surely the kids need to know... Their silence gives her carte blanche to IG any old nonsense she likes. They need to stand up and be fathers and say sod the NDA's.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Oh i see, so if they are back today ,waits the 5 days that's Thursday, gets a test, results Friday?
So she's buggered really then especially now Tier 4 is in place
Stupid witch only herself to blame.
Poor HARVEY.
Wait for the sob stories

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I completely agree with everything you've written. Now she chooses to drag Kris into a story about a broken treadmill which wouldn't have been of any use to Harvey. However, she mentions giving it to her mum, who she claims is at death's door. Like she needs an effin' treadmill... what a twisty turny slithery thing it is. 🐍
If her mum has a COPD type illness she can’t use a bloody treadmill 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
If her mum has a COPD type illness she can’t use a bloody treadmill 🤦🏻‍♀️
That was what I meant - not Katy needing it;). However, for years Katie's mum was attending a gym daily having been advised that it would aid her lung capacity. I am quite sure that if she needed one she would have bought one years ago.

Reactions: 13
Havnt really kept up with her recently but does she still have all her horses I remember there for awhile she seemed to have a new horse every 2 weeks, all the kids had multiple ponys and her ex who could barely ride had his own horse ? She didn't really seem to have a clue about horses either, seems like she uses her pets as fashion accessories

Reactions: 9
I have a nasty feeling this is all about the court case, she’s deliberately acting this way. More and more comments on the news articles and the label most hated couple play into her hands when she pulls the priory card next. You can see the negativity I have to deal with daily m’laud...........

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.