Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new rule Test to release scheme came into force on Dec 15, Which means anyone returning from countries that are not in the travel corridor have to wait at least 5 full days after you leave the country you came back from before you can even take the private covid test. You also have to register on the government site with all your details, lets watch this space to see what bullchit she comes up with next.

Reactions: 13
Uh oh, the touch paper has been well and truly lit, nice one bianca!
Go Bianca & Go Michelle 💪. I bet they're both sick of their men being dragged through the mud by skanky woman & her neverending river of brown stuff pouring from her mouth 💩💩. It must actually be difficult to maintain a normal relationship with an ex of hers. Her viscous lies must cause some arguements. Of course this is why she does it.

Possibly Carl‘s Dad. Check the doors.
I can't bare to watch the clip because I can't stand listening to the pair of chav arseholes. But looking at it I would guess it's whoever's house has the tree with the ridiculous gonks & bacon rasher decorations. He posted a pic weeks ago. I agree that it'll be his dad's.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yeah you can hear a women’s voice say oh he’s jealous, when Sid the dog comes over. They r prob in who’s ever house has had them dogs. But where is blade I wanna know ?? Seems he just gets left the poor thing.
Probably at mummy and daddy’s house in Ware, SG11, which is now in tier 4

Reactions: 6
Have either of the pair of skanks mentioned tier 4 on Instagram or stories?? Sussex where she lives is set tier 4... Where does mum Any live thought it was in Spain??? That 'll be out ..no travel abroad... Let's hope more crowns fall of their teef!!!!!
We’re still in Tier 2 in Sussex....for now

But her house here is trashed. Her Surrey rental is in Tier 4 I believe, as will Cole’s Essex house I imagine.

Reactions: 7
What’s the old smelly skank bag hoe been up to know ffs 🤦‍♀️. I read she has gone to Turkey as her teeth fell out lol. It’s vile

??? What have I missed?
Same , what’s she been doing now 🙈

I have lots of time on my hands now for tattle being in tier 4 😃

Reactions: 10
We’re still in Tier 2 in Sussex....for now

But her house here is trashed. Her Surrey rental is in Tier 4 I believe, as will Cole’s Essex house I imagine.
His house is in tier 2, yes her rental is now tier 4 let’s see where they decide to stay. 🤔

I still cannot understand why people would want to file Healthy teeth into little stumps to stick those false looking things on them , that need replacing every ten years 🤔. Imagine at 80 getting on the plane to turkey

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still cannot understand why people would want to file Healthy teeth into little stumps to stick those false looking things on them , that need replacing every ten years 🤔. Imagine at 80 getting on the plane to turkey
I hemmed and hawed about getting veneers but my dentist said I'd be crazy to do it and he offers that treatment. Loads of people have composite bonding now, much less invasive and cheaper (~£70/tooth) I suppose that wasn't around when KP got hers done. On another note I think my parents had a full set of dentures in their 30s, but those days are over thank goodness.

Reactions: 11
Have either of the pair of skanks mentioned tier 4 on Instagram or stories?? Sussex where she lives is set tier 4... Where does mum Any live thought it was in Spain??? That 'll be out ..no travel abroad... Let's hope more crowns fall of their teef!!!!!
KP lives in Ashtead, SURREY. Mucky Mansion was in West Sussex.

We are going to be inundated with pictures of the kids and her mum again trying to deflect from stories of them flouting lockdown
I shall be watching like a hawk. If I get the slightest hint that either of the oxygen thieves are out & about I'll be reporting 🧐. As if she'll be able to do anything quietly so nobody knows 🙄. A LOT of people are genuinely suffering through this pandemic. That plastic woman is not 1 of them! Nobody gives a flying duck if she sees her kids over Christmas or not. It's all HER own doing. And if she starts bleating on about taking a test as soon as she got back we all know that's lies because she has to wait 5 days. My only concern is for Harvey 😭.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I shall be watching like a hawk. If I get the slightest hint that either of the oxygen thieves are out & about I'll be reporting 🧐. As if she'll be able to do anything quietly so nobody knows 🙄. A LOT of people are genuinely suffering through this pandemic. That plastic woman is not 1 of them! Nobody gives a flying duck if she sees her kids over Christmas or not. It's all HER own doing. And if she starts bleating on about taking a test as soon as she got back we all know that's lies because she has to wait 5 days. My only concern is for Harvey 😭.
hopefully Harvey does not get subjected to shouts of does Harvey love mummy on Christmas Day and instead spends it with people genuinely looking after his interests

• Heart
Reactions: 18
hopefully Harvey does not get subjected to shouts of does Harvey love mummy on Christmas Day and instead spends it with people genuinely looking after his interests
I tend to agree with you, at this late stage and given his mother's recent antics it would probably be best all round if Harvey stays where he is. I'm sure all this upheaval disrupts his routine and leaves him unsettled at least in residential he has stability.
I cannot believe this asshole is considering bring another child into her mess. Harsh.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I tend to agree with you, at this late stage and given his mother's recent antics it would probably be best all round if Harvey stays where he is. I'm sure all this upheaval disrupts his routine and leaves him unsettled at least in residential he has stability.
I cannot believe this asshole is considering bring another child into her mess. Harsh.
The thought of it reproducing another is absolutely terrifying. Pregnancy at an older age is difficult even if in the best of health. With all her issues there are bound to be complications. Why oh why can't she just shut up & duck off 🙈.

💡💡idea for a new Monopoly type boardgame based on trollop chops💡💡. It can be called Stay At Home You woman. Move around the board gaining or losing points for various activities. All unnecessary things like beauty treatments, moving between homes, every lie told lose points (so most things really). Point's gained for exercise, a healthy meal, staying at home, selling a product that works/arrives, paying a debt. The winner is the person who avoids bankruptcy 🤣🤣.....runs off to patent the idea. I shall of course mention my fellow tattlers when this game becomes a money making top seller 😁👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.