Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recall her dog having pups, I think it was during the Kris era. She said she wasn't selling them and was giving them to good homes for free. I mean pull the other one!

Reactions: 11
Um, can't believe I'm saying this, but my dog goes to the same groomers as Blade!
He was definitely there about a month ago, with a little mongrel called Sid. I don't know if that one was KPs dog too? I've never seen KP, just the dogs!!

This was on their insta in November, just after they got back from Maldives

Reactions: 10
I’m just trying to find a list of the dogs she’s had in her care recently...
Sparkle, queenie and rolo are the three dogs that were killed in her care... seems she had another dog called BEAR in 2019, what happened to that one? Does anyone know where blade is as of now, too? who is looking after the newest bulldog pup since she’s pissed off to turkey with her imbecile boyfriend? Lost for words. I really hope she is banned from keeping animals.
I really haven’t watched any of her old shows properly but I vaguely remember on one she showed her German shepherd In a cupboard or small room with pups and maybe on a later show or the same one said this is King showing one of the pups and said this is princesses dog. I’m sure I didn’t dream this does anyone else remember it or am I going to have to replace the cooking sherry again 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really haven’t watched any of her old shows properly but I vaguely remember on one she showed her German shepherd In a cupboard or small room with pups and maybe on a later show or the same one said this is King showing one of the pups and said this is princesses dog. I’m sure I didn’t dream this does anyone else remember it or am I going to have to replace the cooking sherry again 🤪
Yes, I remember this, i watched some of her shows on YouTube not long ago. I think this was the video where she said she was giving them away and not selling.

Reactions: 8
So she has a regurgitated story in the Distorted Mirror today about it may be her mother’s last Christmas.....again! Katie is like those people who prophesies the world is going to end then it doesn’t! She therefore wants to make this Christmas so special for her vulnerable mother, yet she is on holiday in Turkey and will need to quarantine for 10 days when she comes back? I’m waiting to see how she is going to do this!

Reactions: 16
So she has a regurgitated story in the Distorted Mirror today about it may be her mother’s last Christmas.....again! Katie is like those people who prophesies the world is going to end then it doesn’t! She therefore wants to make this Christmas so special for her vulnerable mother, yet she is on holiday in Turkey and will need to quarantine for 10 days when she comes back? I’m waiting to see how she is going to do this!
The media have picked this up from her latest YouTube video/bath bomb press call and are making half a dozen stories a day from it 🙄 Her mum looked perfectly ok in the photos back in October when they went to see her for her birthday, just before the Maldives and in all the photos her sister posts of her mum... Priceless just being dramatic as usual. 🙄

Reactions: 9

Talk about overload of deflection stories from fur/animals/feet 🤬🤬🤬
I wonder who the directors are! Poor Harvey has no clue he is now being used to make money for KP. Can’t see her putting it in trust for him. In any case, her ventures don’t last very long, do they?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I wonder who the directors are! Poor Harvey has no clue he is now being used to make money for KP. Can’t see her putting it in trust for him. In any case, her ventures don’t last very long, do they?
Ben Pearson is the director.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I still think she gets all these unnecessary
medical and dental procedures because she's addicted to heavy duty pain meds and maybe even the anesthetic pre meds. She sounds woozy in the bouquet story

Reactions: 17
Ben Pearson is the director.

Exploiting her own vulnerable son for monetary gain is a new low reached. She's obviously not making anything from all the crap she 'promotes' so she's using the fact that everyone loves Harvey & will want to support him. She's no better than Victorian's shoving kids up chimneys to clean them. There must be something somewhere that can protect Harvey from this?? Nobody believes for 1 minute that she's doing any of this for him or to benefit him. Her & bully boy are both 'trowels' yet want people to buy t-shirts supporting anti-bullying? You couldn't make it up. Any moron that enters into any kind of business transaction with her deserves everything they get. Why would anyone want to be associated with her? I'm sure the police, social services & animal charities must be inundated with calls about her. How will she get to spend Christmas with her kids & mum? I'm a bad person for saying this but I hope the plastic woman & bully boy both get Covid 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think you only have to isolate for 5 days returning to the UK if you do the private Covid testing. If this is the case she and she returns today she won't be in isolation on Christmas day.

Reactions: 7
I recall her dog having pups, I think it was during the Kris era. She said she wasn't selling them and was giving them to good homes for free. I mean pull the other one!
I read also that some puppies had fell into the swimming pool and drowned, would that be some of this litter? 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This is an old article in the daily fail but there are numerous dogs and animals mentioned throughout, being treat appallingly.
It makes me sick the rates at which she seems to go through animals.
Seems like she gets a new one whenever she gets bored of the “old” ones. Vile.
These “breeders” who “gift” animals to influencers/famous people in exchange for exposure should be thoroughly ashamed.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So was it Sparkle who had the pups? First her puppies drown and then she is hit by a car? How sad 💔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Can we imagine what her teeth and face will look like in 5 or 10 years time ? I dread to think 💭
Why didn’t she just leave her face alone rather than having some freebie butcher her face.
I honestly don't think she's going to be around in 5 or 10 years...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Petitions on 7,400 since in all the papers let's sign and share and get it to 10,000!!!

• Haha
Petitions on 7,400 since in all the papers let's sign and share and get it to 10,000!!!
7,500 now 👍😃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.