Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy buggering cockroaches! a lot going on today, just caught up, now I'm going annoy her on Insta if it's working.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's had enough warnings, been told enough times. If the worst happens now, and somebody close to either of them ends up dying of this damn bug, then I for one will not have one bit of sympathy for the pair of selfish twats at all.
They won't care.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m a debt counsellor and KP seriously pisses me off no end with how she’s getting away with all these scams and seems to have had no restrictions placed on her with her bankruptcy. It’s upsetting because I see lots of clients who are struggling with debt for many many reasons, particularly at the moment due to COVID. They are heartbroken that they having to consider an insolvency solution & desperately want to pay their debt back. They are embarrassed, feel great shame and guilt and then you get the likes of beggy Katie who literally does not give a crap about anyone.
Normal people will have had to comply with the official receiver & would had had an income payment order or judgement deducted from their payee wages.
Katie on the other hand will keep avoiding , at all costs paying her creditors back.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Close but no cigar.
Can we imagine what her teeth and face will look like in 5 or 10 years time ? I dread to think 💭
Why didn’t she just leave her face alone rather than having some freebie butcher her face.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
And there's captain cuntchops reflected behind her sittin' on his fat arse as usual. Does he ever do any work? The tax guys need to look at that clown and find out where all his dosh comes from.
Captain Carl Cuntchops. I like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the lovely comments on my pic/pics 🤗❤😘 xx
It's great to hear how much they make people laugh 😃💕 xx
Will catch up in abit ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Kierans fiance telling it how it is!
oh here we go the vike witch So she should be banned for never ever owning a animal.

Who’s looking after the brand new puppy whilst she’s in turkey?! She’s too little for kennels surely

Reactions: 12
I’m just trying to find a list of the dogs she’s had in her care recently...
Sparkle, queenie and rolo are the three dogs that were killed in her care... seems she had another dog called BEAR in 2019, what happened to that one? Does anyone know where blade is as of now, too? who is looking after the newest bulldog pup since she’s pissed off to turkey with her imbecile boyfriend? Lost for words. I really hope she is banned from keeping animals.

Reactions: 14
I’m just trying to find a list of the dogs she’s had in her care recently...
Sparkle, queenie and rolo are the three dogs that were killed in her care... seems she had another dog called BEAR in 2019, what happened to that one? Does anyone know where blade is as of now, too? who is looking after the newest bulldog pup since she’s pissed off to turkey with her imbecile boyfriend? Lost for words. I really hope she is banned from keeping animals.
Here you go

Also sparkle or queen or was bred from at least once

I imagine that Cole will have left both with his sister perhaps. He is a sensible dog owner. I don’t recall Katie bothering with puppy carriers before or anything

But blade and Hagrid are MIA

Reactions: 12
On their way back, expect to flout lockdown.... 😡 (if her IG is to be believed!)

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Here you go

Also sparkle or queen or was bred from at least once

I imagine that Cole will have left both with his sister perhaps. He is a sensible dog owner. I don’t recall Katie bothering with puppy carriers before or anything

But blade and Hagrid are MIA
Um, can't believe I'm saying this, but my dog goes to the same groomers as Blade!
He was definitely there about a month ago, with a little mongrel called Sid. I don't know if that one was KPs dog too? I've never seen KP, just the dogs!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.