Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deflection story....wondered when Amy would be rolled out again...shame Turkey teef were far more important than spending Christmas with her family.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Deflection story....wondered when Amy would be rolled out again...shame Turkey teef were far more important than spending Christmas with her family.
So predictable 🙄🙄🙄

If her mum was that bad then she shouldn't have gone to Turkey,and therefore also having to isolate. More bullshit.

Reactions: 23
He's an absolute thick, illiterate cu@t. No personality, talent nor likeability. This is from someone he's threatened.
How did he threaten you? It seems to be his occupation nowadays to offend and belittle.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Katie Price has gone to the daily mail to do a sad face story on how due to the language barrier in Turkey they gave her a bull ring though her nose and she is now devestated 🤭 back later ❤ xx

Resizer_16083188353620.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
🤮🤮🤮 ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Katie Price has gone to the daily mail to do a sad face story on how due to the language barrier in Turkey they gave her a bull ring though her nose and she is now devestated 🤭 back later ❤ xx

View attachment 352014
Loooool! 🤣 oh Pom Bear your photos are hilarious, I can’t hardly breathe as I am laughing so much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thing is we all know she will see her family over Xmas plus I don’t see Cole not seeing he’s either. She doesn’t care for rules and nothing happens when she breaks them.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Thing is we all know she will see her family over Xmas plus I don’t see Cole not seeing he’s either. She doesn’t care for rules and nothing happens when she breaks them.
She's had enough warnings, been told enough times. If the worst happens now, and somebody close to either of them ends up dying of this damn bug, then I for one will not have one bit of sympathy for the pair of selfish twats at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The petition is really gaining traction since this afternoon, pushing 7000, hooray, I hate animal cruelty. A lot of sites here in Ireland are leading with the story also 😊👏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The petition is really gaining traction since this afternoon, pushing 7000, hooray, I hate animal cruelty. A lot of sites here in Ireland are leading with the story also 😊👏
Brilliant, that is amazing. I'm that soft, I trawl the garden scooping up little baby froglets out of my grass & put them back in the pond before I get the lawnmower out in the summer, plus feed my little crew of hedgehogs at night. Can't stand animals being neglected, at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Reactions: 16
I know people aren't always a fan of Peter, but what a contrast of his and Katie's most recent Instagram posts! He's talking about Junior and having his HPV jab done. She's talking about her new piercings and the flowers Coal bought her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.