Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh here we go the vike witch So she should be banned for never ever owning a animal.

She's been left devastated - how does she think the pets in her care felt or the animals skinned so she can wear some hideous fur? She is the most disgusting creature in this country at the moment. Where's a link so I can add my paw print to the petition?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's been left devastated - how does she think the pets in her care felt or the animals skinned so she can wear some hideous fur? She is the most disgusting creature in this country at the moment. Where's a link so I can add my paw print to the petition?
She is a truly vile human being. The only thing Katie loves is Katie! By releasing this story all the silly witch has done has generated more signatures calling for her ban on pet ownership.

Reactions: 19

Can’t believe he’s had his teeth whitened, they were blinding already 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She is a truly vile human being. The only thing Katie loves is Katie! By releasing this story all the silly witch has done has generated more signatures calling for her ban on pet ownership.

I've posted the petition link on every Sun comment asking for it. Every link has been deleted 😂 🤣
She's fast on it today

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So upset, only had the puppy a couple of weeks and already left it for someone else to look after while she had another holiday 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Obviously fed up with her nonsense too. I could see the access being limited to day visits.

Reactions: 12

They're so fake and ridiculous. OK maybe mine arent as white and a bit wonky but they're mine and not wee filed down stumps that need replacing every few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've posted the petition link on every Sun comment asking for it. Every link has been deleted 😂 🤣
She's fast on it today
I noticed! Well done. Who is looking after the animals at the moment? No-one should be in her rented home as she cannot sub-let it. Where the hell are they?

Thank you ❤. We are always very careful and I do my best to protect him. He is such a fighter though and won't lie down to his disease, bless him ❤. He was diagnosed at 52 and is now only 55. He tries to live life as 'normal' as possible and every single day he lives in hope that a cure is found.... One day, hopefully 🤞🙂.
Anyway, back to gossiping about Katie and Co. 😂
Sending you n your friend all my love n prayers right now @Pixie1 💖 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
The shampoo is vegan free! Come again?

Oh and they're not tested on animals, are you sure Katie? Why ever would that matter to you :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Crikey - only missed a couple of days and had to catch up 10 pages on the last thread let alone this new one - obvs lots to tattle about!

I agree with the posters that say the Turkey tall tales really ought to be investigated by a proper journalist, she can't possibly think we believe she fell over that wall & is now walking around. My nephew fell from not much higher than that last year and broke both legs, pelvis, collar bone & was in a coma for 8 weeks, he looked like a car crash victim & we nearly lost him so it's really insulting to people's intelligence and to those who have suffered real trauma.

Loving the picture gallery @Pom Bear :p 🙌:LOL:

• Heart
  • Wow
I signed that petition ages ago, brilliant, I'm pleased they've done that story to be honest, keep sharing & signing lovelies, let's get her bloody banned from having any more animals. All she does is neglect them. And as for wearing fur, I have no words. Vile bleep (sorry, I don't use that word lightly, but she is).

• Heart
  • Wow
Crikey - only missed a couple of days and had to catch up 10 pages on the last thread let alone this new one - obvs lots to tattle about!

I agree with the posters that say the Turkey tall tales really ought to be investigated by a proper journalist, she can't possibly think we believe she fell over that wall & is now walking around. My nephew fell from not much higher than that last year and broke both legs, pelvis, collar bone & was in a coma for 8 weeks, he looked like a car crash victim & we nearly lost him so it's really insulting to people's intelligence and to those who have suffered real trauma.

Loving the picture gallery @Pom Bear :p 🙌:LOL:
Everything she does and says insults peoples' intelligence to be fair. She has no shut it/off switch. If she lived in a normal street and said all this stuff I am pretty sure someone would have lamped her one by now. Sorry to hear about your nephew's ordeal - it must have been a super-worrying time for you all.

He's an absolute thick, illiterate cu@t. No personality, talent nor likeability. This is from someone he's threatened.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.