Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I checked this out, mainly because I have nothing else to do.

That is "The KOURTNEY" and costs £49.99, plus £4.99 for the embroidered name.

There is also "The Khole" set and "The Kendall" set, why haven't they done all the Kardashians??
I'm wondering if the Kardashians know about this? will they SUE?
Will they make the "Pricey-Woods" *throws up whilst typing*

• Haha
Reactions: 7

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Disaster, I usually get a turkey from the butchers in a special bag with a wee popper thing that pops up when done, fool proof, highly recommend. This year due to numbers I didn't, forgot the fecking tin foil didn't I!! Had to resort to using a pyrex dish over the damn thing so we'll probably be having steamed turkey this year. Please please please christmas magic let Katie Price post so I can feel better about today.
Have you got a the wrapping paper from a block of butter? That would work. 😘

nomorefakers

Same, such an innocent big lad, he has nobody else and his mother wheels him out every now and then to "improve her image" she's as bad if not worse than the trolls who attack him.
could we "Trowel s" perhaps offer to send directly to Harvey 's clinic and not Katie some funds or something - just to prove that we care about Harvey and do more than she and cowl do? quidCount me in for 20 quid

liar liar

VIP Member
I'll bring you some, don't worry. I'll share my olives and cheese as well, DC can have my cake, shall I make a hedgehog with sausages on sticks for spines? 🤣
I have a jar of those Spanish things on sticks with the silverskin (or Silverkrin as I once heard an old lady on a tube say) onion, pimento, olive and jalapeno. I loves olives + 🧀!!

• Heart

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Have either of the pair of skanks mentioned tier 4 on Instagram or stories?? Sussex where she lives is set tier 4... Where does mum Any live thought it was in Spain??? That 'll be out ..no travel abroad... Let's hope more crowns fall of their teef!!!!!
We’re still in Tier 2 in Sussex....for now

But her house here is trashed. Her Surrey rental is in Tier 4 I believe, as will Cole’s Essex house I imagine.

liar liar

VIP Member
Have either of the pair of skanks mentioned tier 4 on Instagram or stories?? Sussex where she lives is set tier 4... Where does mum Any live thought it was in Spain??? That 'll be out ..no travel abroad... Let's hope more crowns fall of their teef!!!!!
KP lives in Ashtead, SURREY. Mucky Mansion was in West Sussex.

Reactions: 6

Squeaky

Yeah you can hear a women’s voice say oh he’s jealous, when Sid the dog comes over. They r prob in who’s ever house has had them dogs. But where is blade I wanna know ?? Seems he just gets left the poor thing.
Possibly Carl‘s Dad. Check the doors.

DC16

VIP Member
Yeah you can hear a women’s voice say oh he’s jealous, when Sid the dog comes over. They r prob in who’s ever house has had them dogs. But where is blade I wanna know ?? Seems he just gets left the poor thing.
Probably at mummy and daddy’s house in Ware, SG11, which is now in tier 4

BigMavis

VIP Member
I assume Harvey wouldn't have capacity to give his consent re business affairs, but @Lucid30 would know the ins and outs of that. If he is deemed fit and has capacity then surely the urinating in the street would have been a police matter.
I know in my jurisdiction vulnerable people can face prosecution if they "know or ought to know" something is wrong.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Of course it is, that'll be something to look forward to laughing at tomorrow, thank you, bless ya. 😘 Xx
Thank you ❣🤗😘 xx
I didn't want to over do too many pics in one day on both threads incase I run out of an idea the next day lol.
I'm looking forward to making the Carl one as well 🥰 xx

• Heart
  • Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Exactly @Jumpingbeansterrapin I admit I was caught a couple of times, left the room and heard a scream and mine had snapped at my youngest, playing ever so nice when I was there and I don't know whether he was exerting dominance or what but it was a sharp reminder, thankfully she wasn't hurt. Her and I went to dog training classes afterwards and they taught us triggers to look for.

• Heart